Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes (81931 Views)

Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 / Those Who Are Giving Up On UC Will Regret Their Actions By 2017 / MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Girlbestfriend(f): 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
lereinter:

9. Those who want to celebrate Christmas elaborately
Now that Christmas is around the corner, many will invest the little they have before November 25th, so that they can cash out before December 25th and celebrate with their loved ones. When MMM crashes before that time, they will become wailers and start blaming Buhari for their misfortunes.

but my friend PHed today to cash out January, what are you saying

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by shumuel(m): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

bros its December o, and e never crash
anyway I wee quote u easter ehn

kikiki Lol grin when i said December i didnot mean 1st i meant 31st, and my reason is this; everyone or most people would want to use all their money for Chrismas et al, there by causing a ripple effect, if it doesn't happen this Dec. It would by Easter when people would act the same way; spending all their money to celebrate,, i hope you get what am driving at ?

Every good investor analyst would tell you the same thing
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Girlbestfriend(f): 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
shumuel:

kikiki Lol grin when i said December i didnot mean 1st i meant 31st, and my reason is this; everyone or most people would want to use all their money for Chrismas et al, there by causing a ripple effect, if it doesn't happen this Dec. It would by Easter when people would act the same way; spending all their money to celebrate,, i hope you get what am driving at ?

Every good investor analyst would tell you the same thing

in MMM platform, it was stated that participants should use their spare money. anyway we are saying the same thing. I will quote u Easter
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by shumuel(m): 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

in MMM platform, it was stated that participants should use their spare money. anyway we are saying the same thing. I will quote u Easter

Okay o, we pray it wont crash grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by kbillz(m): 8:00am On Dec 07, 2016
[color]Nothing will do MMM ijn. Long life MMM.[/color]
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by tosyne2much(m): 3:27am On Dec 14, 2016
djlaqua91:
The day MMM crashes in 9ja, will be worse than a Tsunami. Just hope it lasts long enough to salvage the many Nigerians on the platform. Times are hard. Jahbless our hustle.
Bros how far? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by djlaqua91(m): 8:56am On Dec 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bros how far? grin cheesy

My brother, we warned them but they refused to heed our wise words. Just hoping that by January they'll withdraw their funds and run fast grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Noblesoul123: 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
ugoboss26:

I am tempted to call you names sir, thanks for calling the noble participants monkeys, you are probably not far from the family, maybe a Baboon!!!

I don't kick those that are already down.
Merry Christmas & an MMM free but
prosperous 2017
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by omotroyz(m): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2017
djlaqua91:

My brother, we warned them but they refused to heed our wise words. Just hoping that by January they'll withdraw their funds and run fast grin
bros how far?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) / Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) / 5 Businesses That Are Thriving During Covid-19 Pandemic - Nairametrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.