Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Those Who Are Giving Up On UC Will Regret Their Actions By 2017 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Those Who Are Giving Up On UC Will Regret Their Actions By 2017 (573 Views)

You Want To Be A Millionaire By 2017 Hurry And Come In Here Now / FG Considers Setting Up Commodity Pricing Board By 2017 / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Are Giving Up On UC Will Regret Their Actions By 2017 by Teekrayne(m): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2016
Shun the lies you hear. Turn a deaf ear at those who told you that "the system matches you automatically"... Though it does in a way... Once it comes back fully by january, it will be the real bomb. They are currently working on the "purge button" for deletion of unserious participants. I will tell you the truth and I will never sell cheap lies to you. Its all about team work. Mr A brings 2(B and C), B brings 2, (D and E), C brings 2(F and G) and it goes on in that manner. Many sponsors are eager to make money and they will lure you into their stagnant team. At the end, you have your self to blame. Again, for those that stayed with Ultimate Cycler during the upgrade till the end.... I salute your resilience, I admire your patience... I wanna use this platform to say a very big thank you to you all for believing in this scheme.... New cyclers now have access to the platform.... if you want to join my team... feel free, it's as active as ever... don't mind those who said you will be paired automatically once you join. I am not saying that you can't be paired automatically anyways... however, you can only be paired automatically if you join an active team that has enough spill overs to compensate new down lines. If you join an inactive team, am afraid you will have to refer before you get paid... for instance, when I joined the scheme weeks back, I was expecting my cash sooner than later... I waited for almost 2 weeks, only for me to be told by my sponsor that I needed to refer b4 I can start earning. I was mad at him because he didn't tell me the truth just because he wanted me to join his team. I was discouraged ab initio, but I summoned the courage and started referring. Today, I can boast of 3 different accounts on the platform, managing account on behalf of my down lines who are too busy, helping some of my down lines refer once I have them and so on.... you can hook me up for a detailed explanation.. I am more than ready to help in anyway..... 07032459226, 09056199259 and 08084241747... God bless you all
Re: Those Who Are Giving Up On UC Will Regret Their Actions By 2017 by kingsamosy(m): 8:52am On Dec 25, 2016
Teekrayne:
Shun the lies you hear. Turn a deaf ear at those who told you that "the system matches you automatically"... Though it does in a way... Once it comes back fully by january, it will be the real bomb. They are currently working on the "purge button" for deletion of unserious participants. I will tell you the truth and I will never sell cheap lies to you. Its all about team work. Mr A brings 2(B and C), B brings 2, (D and E), C brings 2(F and G) and it goes on in that manner. Many sponsors are eager to make money and they will lure you into their stagnant team. At the end, you have your self to blame. Again, for those that stayed with Ultimate Cycler during the upgrade till the end.... I salute your resilience, I admire your patience... I wanna use this platform to say a very big thank you to you all for believing in this scheme.... New cyclers now have access to the platform.... if you want to join my team... feel free, it's as active as ever... don't mind those who said you will be paired automatically once you join. I am not saying that you can't be paired automatically anyways... however, you can only be paired automatically if you join an active team that has enough spill overs to compensate new down lines. If you join an inactive team, am afraid you will have to refer before you get paid... for instance, when I joined the scheme weeks back, I was expecting my cash sooner than later... I waited for almost 2 weeks, only for me to be told by my sponsor that I needed to refer b4 I can start earning. I was mad at him because he didn't tell me the truth just because he wanted me to join his team. I was discouraged ab initio, but I summoned the courage and started referring. Today, I can boast of 3 different accounts on the platform, managing account on behalf of my down lines who are too busy, helping some of my down lines refer once I have them and so on.... you can hook me up for a detailed explanation.. I am more than ready to help in anyway..... 07032459226, 09056199259 and 08084241747... God bless you all
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is The Price Of Kerosene Litter In Your Town / Can Nootropics Be Ordered With The Current Importation Rules In Nigeria? / "I'm BEHIND YOU Syndrome" In Nigeria Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.