Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Any Civil Engineer Here Willing To Share Idea's with Me. I Am Here To Learn - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Any Civil Engineer Here Willing To Share Idea's with Me. I Am Here To Learn (339 Views)

When She Said She Want A Guy With A House And A Car. And He's A Civil Engineer. / Do You Need A World Class Site/civil Engineer? / Any Civil Engineer/ Builder In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Civil Engineer Here Willing To Share Idea's with Me. I Am Here To Learn by Amastermovic(m): 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
Good day sir /Ma
My name is Yomi I want to be one of the best civil engineer(structural) I need ideas from engr on field theoretical explanation likewise practical using pictures or whatever means..

I Will be glad if you comment and check my thread for questions which I need answers to..

project I have ideas on

Construction of a Drainage system open and closed system and it's institu

Question : How will I determine the width and height of the drainage system and what are the factors I must consider ( Design concept)

Bridge Construction
I worked with a construction company on bridge Location ( South Nigeria And North Central)

What are the things checked For apart for traffic volume analysis, soil, load. what more to consider during design

how are beams and columns reinforcement calculated...

If you have any other thing you can share with me I don't mind please apart from this but related to my field just a young student who want to learn better, most of our lecturers are not exposed enough and another thing I attend a polytechnic where it's be frowned on by Nigerians

I need to be thousands steps ahead help me, educate me
Re: Any Civil Engineer Here Willing To Share Idea's with Me. I Am Here To Learn by Amastermovic(m): 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
I opened this thread for weeks now no positive reply, I guess because it ain't entertainment..

I designed an educational forum first of it kind in Nigeria and willing to put in what I know and want other peeps to join in the movement this is the link to Civil Engineering http://todayschool.com.ng/forums/forum/school-of-engineering/civil-engineering/

For other course
http://todayschool.com.ng/forums/

(1) (Reply)

4 Bdrm Commercial Duplex To Let Off Toying Street Ikeja. N2.3m P/a / Own A 3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex In Amac Estate Lugbe, Abuja For 13 Million Naira / Interior Design And 3d Painting And Painting Of Your Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.