Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work (17920 Views)

Can I Make Sales On Fiverr With Nigerian Account In Graphics Design? / What To Do To Make At Least $300 Weekly Online / How To Verify Your Phone Number On Fiverr With Us Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2016
AkProsper:

Goog morning to u you too.
Pls how do I fund my seoclerk account?
Do you have paypal. If you have paypal use it or payoneer
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 11:57am On Nov 26, 2016
How is weekend everyone
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by AkProsper(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
webme:
Do you have paypal. If you have paypal use it or payoneer
I don't have any
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
You can get help on Nairaland. You will surely find someone that will help you.
How much do you want to fund?
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 7:18am On Nov 27, 2016
Happy sunday to you all
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by talk214: 11:45am On Nov 27, 2016
Nomeh17:

Bros i don't use softwares for my gigs. All are writing writing writing gigs wink

Thatz y i want to learn more and better skills.
okay
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
Are you working for somebody or you work from home?
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by AkProsper(m): 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
webme:
Are you working for somebody or you work from home?
I want to work from home.
pls I tried making payment with my ATM card on seo clerk it giving me error.
and I noticed that Nigeria is not in the country options. could that be a reason

Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by talk214: 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
AkProsper:

I want to work from home.
pls I tried making payment with my ATM card on seo clerk it giving me error.
and I noticed that Nigeria is not in the country options. could that be a reason

Hooooo. Nigeria is not allow to use the card on seoclerk my brother. Except you have payoneer. and if you don't have you can open paypal and link your card. I used one agent to help me fund it before i got my payoneer
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by chris20000: 8:09am On Nov 28, 2016
Op the link for the video is not working pls do something about it.
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by Nomeh17(m): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
OP I hail. Pls I don't know if u have better knowledge on video animation/explainer & video scripts writing. I want to venture into that. I have explaindio and videoscribe installed on my system already but i need serious training on these two areas.

Pls hw do i go abt it. ( can u training me on those areas?). For one is limited to his knowledge which means d more one knows, d better for earning especially online nw.

Thanks.
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by hedonistic: 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
How come my gigs are not shown in Fiverr search results? Even after my gig has been published and is live, when I try to search for it using the exact title, I'm unable to find it. Am I missing something?
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by AkProsper(m): 9:34am On Nov 29, 2016
talk214:

Hooooo. Nigeria is not allow to use the card on seoclerk my brother. Except you have payoneer. and if you don't have you can open paypal and link your card. I used one agent to help me fund it before i got my payoneer
Thanks for your response. Pls how do I go about opening PayPal and linking it to my card. All, how long does it takes?
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by damzy88: 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
webme:
Don't worry. If you follow my step by step program you will forget the past
Hello, where we are to drop our email and phone number on your link is not going. Kindly work on the link.
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
damzy88:
Hello, where we are to drop our email and phone number on your link is not going. Kindly work on the link.
sorry for the late reply, i was ery busy. Is working you can recheck it.
Thanks
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 8:25am On Dec 02, 2016
Sorry that i don't wish you new month in time.
But i think this is the best time to wish you because you have been busy reading all the messages on your phone and you even deleted some that you don't read, both on phone and email. I think you will be able to read mine.

HAPPY NEW MONTH

FRIENDS
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hi everyone
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
Just need to start something before the year end
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by Nomeh17(m): 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
webme:
Just need to start something before the year end

Oga abeg teach me video animation and scripts writing.
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nomeh17:

Oga abeg teach me video animation and scripts writing.

Do you have software for animation?
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by honourable: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hw can I start dis fiver
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by Nomeh17(m): 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
webme:

Do you have software for animation?

Yes. I have explainedio and videoscribe installed
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by Kapose: 8:03am On Dec 07, 2016
Good Morning, Please what software are u using to edit videos?

webme:

If you check my profile you will see that I did one step by steps training on how to open fiverr account and create best selling GIGS. And I thank God that many people called me and appreciate. Some of these people told me that they have opened fiverr account for a long time but don’t make any money. They said my information really changed the story.

Now, am here with another information. If you read it very well am sure you will gain a lot. I want to share with you 6 services that is making me over $300 weekly on fiverr without stress. The good news about these services is, I can simply do it within 20minutes and am done. I don’t stress myself when its come to fiverr, all my gigs is 3days delivery the fastest one is 2days. And all my services is what I can finish within 20mintes.

Let Look at these 6 services:

1. Video Animation/explainer
2. eCover
3. Logo Design
4. Manual Blog Comment
5. Video Script Writing
6. Video Editing

Am sure those services are not new to you. But how to deliver them is the problem. But don’t worry I got you cover. The problem is the software to deliver some of these services like Video animation, video editing, eCover and Logo. But if you follow my step by step here you will see that you have these software with you right there inside your phone.

I don’t learn any of these services from anywhere. Especially video editing. I started with video editing by taking short movies using my phone and within 3days I was able to know like 50% of these work. And today my story is changed. And for the animation and logo I have the software and I learnt these from Youtube.

These 6 services are hot demand in fiverr. If you don’t believe me go straight now to fiverr.com you will see how people need these services like crazy. You can check my profile and see the step by step tutorial I created some months ago. I have details everything on how to open fiverr account and how to sell very well. But you will need the best service to offer on fiverr if you really want to make money during this economic recession. This is the reason why am here to show you how to do this services without stress that guarantee you over $30 daily without stress.
If you really want to know how I and my other guys are doing it. You can check the screen short email proof if you don't believe me. You will need to go here:

http://naijawealthinfo.com/fiverrhiddengold_land.htm

Follow that url and see how we are doing it without waking up by 5am. Lolz. You may want to ask any question. Am here with you to take any question. Have a nice day.
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by slimfit2(m): 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
Nomeh17:

Yes. I have explainedio and videoscribe installed
Howdy Monsieur Nomeh17, was wondering if you could help me out with any/both of the softwares. The videoscribe file I have isn't installing. Thanks.
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 9:29am On Dec 16, 2016
Please contact me using phone number or ema il instead of trying to send message to me from here. Or drop your comment here
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by talk214: 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
Please is there any good software apart from Photoshop to edit photo?
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
how is weekend everybody?
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
Happy sunday
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by samphemmy5: 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
webme:
Happy sunday
please I can't find any link on your signature
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 4:22am On Dec 20, 2016
samphemmy5:

please I can't find any link on your signature

Check the link on this post
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by sboriolowo(m): 5:44am On Dec 20, 2016
Hello boss, how can I learn how to create fiverr account, please put me through, my email is oriolowosamuel@gmail.com
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 4:16am On Dec 21, 2016
sboriolowo:
Hello boss, how can I learn how to create fiverr account, please put me through, my email is oriolowosamuel@gmail.com
Please check my profile and follow the step by step process on creating money making fiverr account

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 30 Fintech Magnates Of Nigeria / Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects / 1xbet I’m Not Receiving SMS During A Withdrawal. What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.