Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (165386 Views)

Get Help World Wide Have Finally Crashed I'm Finished Sha / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by fddforum: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
@all, hi I was the one that started the topic on givers forum but now givers forum is now offering a Christmas bonus of 3% daily interest so if you start with 100k you get 3k every day for one month so at the end of 30 days you will get 190k that is a total of 90 thousand added, which is 90% bonus instead of the usual 40% bonus unlike Mmm does not give any bonus for anything, so hurry up and register, use my email to register, f d d f o r u m 1 @g m a I l . c o m or call 0 7 0 6 6 3 1 0 9 2 5. and I can add u to the extremely successful watsapp group
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by thegeorgy(f): 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
Get help world wide rocks. It's more safe and secured folks. Here is a referral email for those who want to register
georgy_rythm@yahoo.com
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 05, 2016
LaconicINC:
a guy from Australia owns, said he does not want publicity
funny fellows , a website that is rooted in financial dealings, and yet runs an unsecured server... No CEO, no Owner, and yet it doesn't cause concerns for you? Then there is definitely a problem somewhere....

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by turtlelegs: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
PaulKillerman:
funny fellows , a website that is rooted in financial dealings, and yet runs an unsecured server... No CEO, no Owner, and yet it doesn't cause concerns for you? Then there is definitely a problem somewhere....
lol
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by goxx(m): 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
what will happen if you transfered funds to someone and uploaded proof of payment and the person couldn't confirm you after the stipulated time?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by sefani(f): 12:07am On Dec 06, 2016
goxx:
what will happen if you transfered funds to someone and uploaded proof of payment and the person couldn't confirm you after the stipulated time?
call d receiver to login and confirm u and if that approach fails,u write to support.

this problem is not peculiar to Gf alone.once people receive ale rt,they feel so less concerned About what happens next.

people doubting Gf will by next year wish they had joined earlier.
call or whatsap 08061204834

to register, referral: Onyinyechime377@gmail.com
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by yusuff4u2c(m): 3:00am On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Bryan12(m): 8:11am On Dec 06, 2016
sefani:
call d receiver to login and confirm u and if that approach fails,u write to support.

this problem is not peculiar to Gf alone.once people receive ale rt,they feel so less concerned About what happens next.

people doubting Gf will by next year wish they had joined earlier.
call or whatsap 08061204834

to register, referral: Onyinyechime377@gmail.com
am seriously beginning to lose faith on that platform.it takes ages for someone to access the website

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by fddforum: 8:45am On Dec 06, 2016
Bryan12:
am seriously beginning to lose faith on that platform.it takes ages for someone to access the website
just reload your browser, or clear the cache, or use mobile phone to access it. for more information about givers forum contact me on 0 7 0 6 6 3 1 0 9 2 5. I can also add u to the watsapp group.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by fddforum: 8:47am On Dec 06, 2016
givers forum is now offering a Christmas bonus of 3% daily interest so if you start with 100k you get 3k every day for one month so at the end of 30 days you will get 190k that is a total of 90 thousand added, which is 90% bonus instead of the usual 40% bonus unlike Mmm does not give any bonus for anything, so hurry up and register, use my email to register, f d d f o r u m 1 @g m a I l . c o m or call 0 7 0 6 6 3 1 0 9 2 5. and I can add u to the extremely successful watsapp group.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by goxx(m): 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Thanks guys for this "Puffin browser" revelation. it works like magic. Givers forum all the way!!!
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by goxx(m): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
Bryan12:
download 'puffin browser' from Google play. You are welcome.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Bryan12(m): 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
goxx:
download 'puffin browser' from Google play. You are welcome.
thanks.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by peeta4u(m): 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
Bryan12:
i already cancelled all my PHs on it.... Not comfortable with d site

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by eanestca(m): 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
peeta4u:

cool down and download puffin browser,
the site had issues then because they where upgrading it
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Bryan12(m): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
peeta4u:
maybe thats why they re bringing bonus up on bonus
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by fddforum: 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
peeta4u:
aaayyyaaaa!!! my people die of lack of information.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by ollypass: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
Not trying to be a wet blanket but even with puffin browser you log in and you cant access your account page...every day they seem to be upgrading one thing after the other....but to any one i love hala at me at get help worldwide for a professional touch to peer to peer donation....
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
fddforum:

just reload your browser, or clear the cache, or use mobile phone to access it. for more information about givers forum contact me on 0 7 0 6 6 3 1 0 9 2 5. I can also add u to the watsapp group.

wh
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by fddforum: 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
slimany:

Add me up to the whatsapp group. 07039421858 and I registered without inputing my account no . and now, I realize am unable to edit that account section whenever I wanna edit. what's the way out.
the only way out is to register another account but you will have to use a different email address when registering, but use my referral link when registering. f d d f o r u m 1 @ g m a I l . c o m.
I will add you to the watsapp group.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Innoxxacs: 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
Failed to pay 1 out of three people in givers forum yesterday due to bank token problems and my EARNINGS HAVE BEEN REMOVED I kinda don't know what to do has any one experienced this. I have written to support still waiting for response please advice abeg
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by fddforum: 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
Innoxxacs:
Failed to pay 1 out of three people in givers forum yesterday due to bank token problems and my EARNINGS HAVE BEEN REMOVED I kinda don't know what to do has any one experienced this. I have written to support still waiting for response please advice abeg
as you have written to support, wait till they reply you.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Innoxxacs: 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
fddforum:

as you have written to support, wait till they reply you.
THANK YOU
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by fddforum: 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
Innoxxacs:
THANK YOU
ok contact me on the watsapp group so I can add you up.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Innoxxacs: 1:43am On Dec 07, 2016
fddforum:

ok contact me on the watsapp group so I can add you up.
not on whatsapp 4 now
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 07, 2016
For those that want to make it life real fast, see my signature and act fast
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by fddforum: 6:25am On Dec 07, 2016
Innoxxacs:
not on whatsapp 4 now
ok, bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (43) (Reply)

Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand / Us Stocks Pick Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.