Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

What Will You Do If You Receive Such A Text Message From Your Bank - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do If You Receive Such A Text Message From Your Bank (613 Views)

Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats / Nimc Text Message / See The Reply From A Scam Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Receive Such A Text Message From Your Bank by Towncrier007(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
Assuming you received this text from your bank:

"Dear Customer, #5,000 has been deducted from your account 0171****04 for President Muhammed Buhari's trip to Japan. It's your donation to support the progress of this expected CHANGE.
Dr: #5,000
Available Bal: #0.25
THANK YOU FOR BANKING WITH US.

Question: What Will You Do? Let's hear your reaction please!
Re: What Will You Do If You Receive Such A Text Message From Your Bank by Bigsteve121(m): 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
TELL THEM JESUS IS LORD AND HE WILL DELIVER NIGERIA. AND BY THE WAY IS HE NOT PRESIDENT WHY IS HE ASKING CITIZENS FOR MONEY, SOUNDS LIKE A SCAM IF YOU ASK ME.
Re: What Will You Do If You Receive Such A Text Message From Your Bank by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
I will be like this man

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Receive Such A Text Message From Your Bank by izombie(m): 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
I go ask them who be buhari
Re: What Will You Do If You Receive Such A Text Message From Your Bank by Nutase: 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
Dem for use dere profit sponsor am now.
Re: What Will You Do If You Receive Such A Text Message From Your Bank by Jabioro: 2:47am On Nov 23, 2016
For who? That bank branch wil surely go down..,.abi ori buruku fe ba won ni?

(1) (Reply)

How To Repair Iphone 6 That Won't Turn On? / Supporting Nigerian Troops With Water, And Gratitude (pics, Video) / My Neighbour Unknowingly Took Picx In A Club Party Close To A Ghost(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.