Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Check Out my Car Temperature Gauge. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Check Out my Car Temperature Gauge. (1655 Views)

Acura RDX 2007 Temperature Gauge Issue / Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature / How My Car Was Wrecked Due The Carelessness Of A Police Officer. Advice Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out my Car Temperature Gauge. by vpaymoney(m): 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
Not overheating but am having the feeling that its not OK the guage suppose to be lower than that.
And also, it vibrates whenever I engage the break while am on speed from 80 and above. Pls what could be the causes of all this in my beloved car?
I appreciate your valuable contributions.

Re: Check Out my Car Temperature Gauge. by kingreign(m): 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
vpaymoney:
Not overheating but am having the feeling that its not OK the guage suppose to be lower than that.
And also, it vibrates whenever I engage the break while am on speed from 80 and above. Pls what could be the causes of all this in my beloved car?
I appreciate your valuable contributions.
Your corolla's temperature gauge is okay, the engine temperature is just at the right range for optimal engine operation. If you remove thermostat or run the fan directly, you'd start a slow yet sure process of destroying the car engine.
As for the vibration on high speed, check brake pads and discs, and other suspension components.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out my Car Temperature Gauge. by mayor2013: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
Your car's temperature is ok. What's the time frame you have been driving for prior to taking the picture? As for the vibration when you apply brakes. You have a warped brake disc. Have your brake pads checked as well. Lastly, avoid kazeems. If you are in lagos and you need a fix. Call multi autolab on 08156087872 or 08165520837 for a solution
Re: Check Out my Car Temperature Gauge. by skedman(m): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Your alternator is not charging as expected . Did you work on the engine of recent .if not get a rewire for scanning
Re: Check Out my Car Temperature Gauge. by mayor2013: 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
skedman:
Your alternator is not charging as expected . Did you work on the engine of recent .if not get a rewire for scanning

Did you read the post above?

1 Like

Re: Check Out my Car Temperature Gauge. by kingreign(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
skedman:

Oh holy bloody shocked

2 Likes

Re: Check Out my Car Temperature Gauge. by diportivo: 2:32am On Nov 23, 2016
skedman:

I agree dat its not charging as expected

He should ditch the blackberry charger and use pin mouth

It will charge as expected

3 Likes

Re: Check Out my Car Temperature Gauge. by vpaymoney(m): 3:47am On Nov 23, 2016
kingreign:

Your corolla's temperature gauge is okay, the engine temperature is just at the right range for optimal engine operation. If you remove thermostat or run the fan directly, you'd start a slow yet sure process of destroying the car engine.
As for the vibration on high speed, check brake pads and discs, and other suspension components.
May God bless you Sir for your advise. Thanks a lot.
Re: Check Out my Car Temperature Gauge. by vpaymoney(m): 3:47am On Nov 23, 2016
diportivo:

I agree dat its not charging as expected

He should ditch the blackberry charger and use pin mouth

It will charge as expected
Lol
Re: Check Out my Car Temperature Gauge. by vpaymoney(m): 3:48am On Nov 23, 2016
mayor2013:
Your car's temperature is ok. What's the time frame you have been driving for prior to taking the picture? As for the vibration when you apply brakes. You have a warped brake disc. Have your brake pads checked as well. Lastly, avoid kazeems. If you are in lagos and you need a fix. Call multi autolab on 08156087872 or 08165520837 for a solution

Thanks and God bless you Sir. I will call during d day to know where your workshop is located.
Re: Check Out my Car Temperature Gauge. by mayor2013: 5:08am On Nov 23, 2016
vpaymoney:

Thanks and God bless you Sir. I will call during d day to know where your workshop is located.

12b alhaji yekini olarewaju akesan bustop igando lagos. Multi autolab
Re: Check Out my Car Temperature Gauge. by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:56am On Nov 23, 2016
skedman:

7 Likes

Re: Check Out my Car Temperature Gauge. by vpaymoney(m): 6:58am On Nov 23, 2016
mayor2013:

12b alhaji yekini olarewaju akesan bustop igando lagos. Multi autolab
Wow! Thanks its very close to me.
Re: Check Out my Car Temperature Gauge. by aieromon(m): 7:23am On Nov 23, 2016
skedman:

4 Likes

Re: Check Out my Car Temperature Gauge. by fortunejum: 8:33am On Nov 23, 2016
skedman:
You`try
Re: Check Out my Car Temperature Gauge. by snipesdam(m): 8:52am On Nov 23, 2016
skedman:

[size=15pt] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size]

This is Murder!!!

1 Like

Re: Check Out my Car Temperature Gauge. by vpaymoney(m): 2:29am On Nov 24, 2016
skedman:
Confirmed KaziM!

1 Like

Re: Check Out my Car Temperature Gauge. by vpaymoney(m): 2:31am On Nov 24, 2016
Pls is there any harm done to car that is parked with ac on for a long time? Say 1hr-2hrs?
Re: Check Out my Car Temperature Gauge. by mayor2013: 6:06am On Nov 24, 2016
vpaymoney:
Pls is there any harm done to car that is parked with ac on for a long time? Say 1hr-2hrs?

No sir
Re: Check Out my Car Temperature Gauge. by kingreign(m): 6:20am On Nov 24, 2016
vpaymoney:
Nothing other than fuel being wasted.
Re: Check Out my Car Temperature Gauge. by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:21am On Nov 24, 2016
M
vpaymoney:

the compressor will spoil grin grin grin grin
Re: Check Out my Car Temperature Gauge. by sultaan(m): 7:39am On Nov 24, 2016
I don't see anything related to the alternator in that pic so am I missing anything

skedman:

I don't know how this poster got that idea.

If it's not broken don't get it broken
Re: Check Out my Car Temperature Gauge. by vpaymoney(m): 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ha! That will be serious o. Prevention is better than cure.thanks to all the gurus in this room.
Re: Check Out my Car Temperature Gauge. by captainking(m): 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
vpaymoney:

same here...mayor123 workshop is not too far from me...would visit him next month to get things sorted out..
Re: Check Out my Car Temperature Gauge. by captainking(m): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
vpaymoney:

same here...mayor123 workshop is not too far from me...would visit him next month to get things sorted out..let me have ur contact bro so I can inquiry some stuffs from u abt d state of ur car..thanks

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Indications On Your Tires / DIY - Drivers License Renewal / Secure Your Vehicles. Car Security Tracking System Via MTN Subscription #40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.