Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote (49605 Views)

Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show / Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by azeecoboy(m): 8:15am On Nov 23, 2016
V
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by legendte(m): 8:16am On Nov 23, 2016
Gbagam
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by beautiful232(f): 8:16am On Nov 23, 2016
I loff you my dear...let them keep talking NONSENSE!!!!!
when we talking MONEY!!!

abmebo people...everything them go use gossip
attention sakers
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by bettercreature(m): 8:16am On Nov 23, 2016
mazimee:
Now that is what an average Nairalander calls epic.
Infact his reply make no sense to me.What a dullard
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by henrixx(m): 8:16am On Nov 23, 2016
Where is the picture of sitting like a lady?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 23, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Your signature cha.you ridicule atheism and crack yourself up in romance section then claim your JEWsus is the real God and yet you look so.... Words can't describe how miserable you look

Lmao. Chai

Poverty.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by Jamean(f): 8:18am On Nov 23, 2016
Preca:
This is a wrong way to reply his fans

How should he reply them? please, I apologise for my sitting position undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by herzernIsHere: 8:18am On Nov 23, 2016
Demigods666:

Your signature cha.you ridicule atheism and crack yourself up in romance section then claim your JEWsus is the real God and yet you look so.... Words can't describe how miserable you look

Lmao. Chai

Poverty.

Boss...

No vex abeq....I don tresspass grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by henrixx(m): 8:18am On Nov 23, 2016
Famouson:
People are just talking shit here about his sitting position since yesterday... How is it any of your problem? If most of you had the chance to sit one on one with Dangote, you'd gladly offer him a bl0wjob irrespective of your gender.... Crazy hypocrites grin
imagine wat you are saying... Offer him bl0wjob u think everyone is like you. Rubbish talk

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by delman88(m): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2016
Naijaboiy1:
I was expecting that old man to join in the fun and laugh over it. Oga is taking it serious undecided

He wasnt taking it serious... Didn't u see the image at the end
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by dangotesmummy: 8:19am On Nov 23, 2016
grin grin grin

Sometimes I wonder when some guys cross their leg in that kind of sitting position where does the D stay.abi they rest their thighs on the D grin tongue
Unsad:
So you must enter inside Him before you can talk about money
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by HomeOfMe(f): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2016
Elcid1:
Peter Okoye reply to critics about his Sitting position Like A woman With Dangote

https://mobile.twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/801152119340470272
abi o peter,tell the jobless people
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by mjbaba: 8:19am On Nov 23, 2016
Preca:

Abeg free d guy. Why the fans too dey talk nonsense about his sitting position. He even try put smiley to show he is not serious.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by IBNgemini: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2016
I just dey eye dat grand piano anytime I see this psquare house
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by paulstrings(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2016
ShayGirl:
@PeterPsquare good evening bro
D mention of money commanded respect from that brogrin grin grin grin
you saw that too.. they were just all over him. Good morning sir, good day bruh, etc. as if he cares. they should cast their burdens upon Jesus biko, for He is the the only one that cares.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by stevemendoza: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2016
I am professional health expert and currently I am associated with an online drugstore that deals in all kind of medications.
For more information visit us today at our web page www.emedsretail.com
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by alt3r3g0: 8:22am On Nov 23, 2016
Preca:

He was just quoting Rick Ross verse from Oyinye remix.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by Collins0609(m): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2016
Hmmmm,me i know no wetin i go talk
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by Kalman(m): 8:23am On Nov 23, 2016
Nigerians... Everything na talk for them.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by Culin(f): 8:23am On Nov 23, 2016
Tell them o..somepeople can so notice the wrong things.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by lazeal: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2016
Preca:
u are wrong. So is it the right way for same fans to make a mockery of his sitting position?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Boss...

No vex abeq....I don tresspass grin grin

Why I go vex for you?? Lol, try to better your life, poverty is not supposed to be a virtue, change your mentality from your xtian mind slavery and stop being an ass.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by Kalman(m): 8:25am On Nov 23, 2016
Wetin dey wrong to Sidan like that?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by Unsad(m): 8:25am On Nov 23, 2016
dangotesmummy:
grin grin grin

Sometimes I wonder when some guys cross their leg in that kind of sitting position where does the D stay.abi they rest their thighs on the D grin tongue
Lmaoo the D is clipped by the thighs to avoid awkward movements cheesy wink
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by appleofGodseye(m): 8:25am On Nov 23, 2016
I Dont mind sitting like that and talk money with money ..
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by koladebrainiac(m): 8:26am On Nov 23, 2016
its like trying to seduce him to give him money. you guys are saying nonsense.
if na you nko
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by lazeal: 8:26am On Nov 23, 2016
Kalman:
Nigerians... Everything na talk for them.
they are not exposed bro. Instead of thinking of a way to make such connection, they are there talking nonsense. They think that small talk was to gossip like they do. It was a business meeting and money will surely change hands.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by Psalm45(f): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2016
izombie:
which fans? Abeg people should mind their business. Even if he was sitting like a donkey, as long as he's comfortable. He may have concluded a deal with dangote sitting like that but those that sit like men just dey broke.
Are u talking from life experience? Lol
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by onyedika946(m): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2016
Preca:
i n peter re talking moni n you talking nonsense shocked shocked
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by opysdoll(f): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2016
Naija!!!wots rng wit d way he sat?na e house e dey na abi make e sitdown lyk who dey board meeting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains / Sarah Forbes Bonetta- The Yoruba Slave Who Became Queen Victoria’s Goddaughter / Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.