Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote (49617 Views)

Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show / Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 23, 2016
Body language of Life
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by Sparkle777(f): 8:29am On Nov 23, 2016
If na me, I for even enter Dangotes mouth sef. Peter seating like dat shows he s been dominated. Hahahaha, Dangote the Alpha Male. cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by herzernIsHere: 8:30am On Nov 23, 2016
Demigods666:

Why I go vex for you?? Lol, try to better your life, poverty is not supposed to be a virtue, change your mentality from your xtian mind slavery and stop being an ass.

Thank you bruh.....
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by Psalm45(f): 8:32am On Nov 23, 2016
Jamean:

How should he reply them? please, I apologise for my sitting position undecided
Is not everything that a gentleman shld answer to,like the critic was such a nonsense critic for him to waste his time on. Afterall,you cant satisfy everybody
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by dangotesmummy: 8:33am On Nov 23, 2016
Unsad:

Lmaoo the D is clipped by the thighs to AVOID AWKWARD MOVEMENT's cheesy wink
awkward movements ke? grin

When it's not like a lady is sitting beside you and you don't have gay tendencies grin

Ok so then again if a half naked lAdy is sitting beside you and your legs are crossed in that position but the D is beginning to misbehave how do you put IT under control grin tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by fortunateice(m): 8:33am On Nov 23, 2016
So i can't sit the way i want anymore, people just say what they want to say.
I have seen many men sit like that, i have sit like that on many occations. There is nothing wrong with that it's call beein confortable.... And what if his trouser has a hole in it?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by onyedika946(m): 8:33am On Nov 23, 2016
nuelzy:
that sitting position is controversial abeg....be like

DANGOTE :...peter can u turn gay for 4million dollars

PETER : ...(readjusting )....hw will u want it sir...front or back??... grin
you must be sick in the head.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by thonyrule(m): 8:34am On Nov 23, 2016
Lol what a reply.... We're talking money here you talking nonsense gbam!
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by onyedika946(m): 8:35am On Nov 23, 2016
WILLYBABS:
Not asif it's my biz
Haha funny U
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by chuksville(m): 8:36am On Nov 23, 2016
Even If He's Sittin On Dangote's Laps, E Kwonsan Una... Haba!
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by onyedika946(m): 8:38am On Nov 23, 2016
Nice shot #mrP
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by Unsad(m): 8:39am On Nov 23, 2016
dangotesmummy:
awkward movements ke? grin

When it's not like a lady is sitting beside you and you don't have gay tendencies grin

Ok so then again if a half naked lAdy is sitting beside you and your legs are crossed in that position but the D is beginning to misbehave how do you put IT under control grin tongue
grin grin I put my hands in the pocket and you know nah wink wink
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by barbie1018: 8:40am On Nov 23, 2016
Busy minds don't have time for irrelevant things!
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by adedayoa2(f): 8:42am On Nov 23, 2016
Unsad:
So you must enter inside Him before you can talk about money
cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by dangotesmummy: 8:45am On Nov 23, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I see grin cheesy grin
Unsad:

grin grin I put my hands in the pocket and you know nah wink wink
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by adedayoa2(f): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2016
Psalm45:

Is not everything that a gentleman shld answer to,like the critic was such a nonsense critic for him to waste his time on. Afterall,you cant satisfy everybody
exactly and even if them no talk about money... Him go say na money.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by adonbilivit: 8:46am On Nov 23, 2016
Naijaboiy1:
I was expecting that old man to join in the fun and laugh over it. Oga is taking it serious undecided
referring to peter? his response shows he isn't taking it seriously.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by Unsad(m): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2016
adedayoa2:
cheesy cheesy
Looool
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by permanentgrace(m): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2016
Epic response!!! I wouldnt have responded less. Some people won't just focus on their lives and face important issues. They go around trying to pick cheap points from trivial issues.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by Unsad(m): 8:47am On Nov 23, 2016
dangotesmummy:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I see grin cheesy grin
I see you too cool wink

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by dangotesmummy: 8:49am On Nov 23, 2016
cool
Unsad:

I see you too cool wink
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by ikorodureporta: 8:50am On Nov 23, 2016
nuelzy:
that sitting position is controversial abeg....be like

DANGOTE :...peter can u turn gay for 4million dollars

PETER : ...(readjusting )....hw will u want it sir...front or back??... grin

cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by warmachine(m): 9:00am On Nov 23, 2016
[quote author=Davash222 post=51280380].
So you can equip your warmachine

Judgement day, we'll all say the same thing in Heaven that day. [/quote

I don't gerrit...u aint making any sense]
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by MrCork: 9:03am On Nov 23, 2016
Elcid1:
Peter Okoye reply to critics about his Sitting position Like A woman With Dangote

https://mobile.twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/801152119340470272

...that's how Gay people sit in London. ..P SQAR IS GAY!!!(((trussss me))) angry
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by Genea(f): 9:20am On Nov 23, 2016
Naijaboiy1:
I was expecting that old man to join in the fun and laugh over it. Oga is taking it serious undecided
dont mind him, like we don't know its business dey were discussing
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by justy15: 9:23am On Nov 23, 2016
I think people should learn to mind their own business atimes, what the hell is wrong with his sitting position. idle minds everywhere spewing garbage
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by yusufu16: 9:30am On Nov 23, 2016
OP. We are talking money here, you are talking NONSENSE
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by nijascammers: 9:32am On Nov 23, 2016
there indeed millions of jobless Nigerians, this is the issue at stake?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by VictorRomanov: 9:32am On Nov 23, 2016
Preca:
This is a wrong way to reply his fans

If as a fan you say the wrong things, then expect a reply in the wrong way. Shekina
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by olawalebiz100: 9:32am On Nov 23, 2016
Check my signature for CCTV, ACCESS CONTROL

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote by shotster50(m): 9:58am On Nov 23, 2016
People get time sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos / California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) / Wizkid Is An up-and-coming Black Artist: Grammy Awards Deletes Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.