Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

A Successful Website -How Much Does It Cost To Create? eweb9ja.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Successful Website -How Much Does It Cost To Create? eweb9ja.com (952 Views)

Learn How To Create A Successful Website That Can Earn You $100 Monthly / Promotion Is The Key To A Successful Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Successful Website -How Much Does It Cost To Create? eweb9ja.com by eWeb9ja(m): 4:41am On Nov 23, 2016
I think the prices may varies from person to persons or company to companies.

The best minimum cost to design a website should be around N30,000 in Lagos Nigeria.

And for more Comprehensive Web Design Package & Solution the price may varies from N30,000 to N150,000 to N10million depending on the aims and budget for your clients to build a website that works, Clients would be ready to pay more and at last it worth it.

The question is why? from N30,000 to N150,000, to N10m?

let discussed more, thanks

eWeb9ja - Best Web Design Company Lagos Nigeria
http://www.eweb9ja.com

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: I Need A Person Who's Excellent In Wordpress To Fix & Customize / Nigeria Adsense Account For Sale, Very Affordable (ibadan) / How Do I Earn Money From My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.