Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him (38784 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants / Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 23, 2016
princemillla:
All I see here is big big grammar, and still failed to set the record straight. A public figure and politicians will never accepted to do wrong thing. Having committed an offense ,even in the court of law they will still plead not guilty. So Oga seun, what's your point exactly.
guess he's also pleading not guilty
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by sunnyside16(m): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2016
They photoshopped your face abi? Abi na scene from a movie?

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by lurdkriss: 9:15am On Nov 23, 2016
But Bross, na u dey d pic nau,
Abi na fotoshop

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Dare2Try(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2016
U are an unfortunate thief that was catch red handed so all this grammar can't change the fact that u are a desperate thief
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by davidif: 9:16am On Nov 23, 2016
iamGraced:
embarassedwhy this guy dey yarn dust? But the scripter he employed for this piece try gan, see flawless English... grin

I believe it's called damage control.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Kiady16: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2016
He did stole the iPhones. I work in Ikeja and I saw the incident

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by chiefojiji(m): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2016
someone should come out na to shout "CUUUUUUT"
e be like film
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by ispeed(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2016
stupid fellow who said you steal 10 iphone, you steal Iphone or you no steal? even if na only 2 Iphone you steal you still be thief. Baraooo

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by samsam2019: 9:31am On Nov 23, 2016
I still refuse to believehe would steal phones.

This guy has money let's just forget the hatred we have for him.

As far as im concerned the guy is too popular to steal phone.

And to think he would steal phones in computer village where most people there know him
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Iyaju(m): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2016
nikkypearl:
the pishure wey you dey see since fit be em spiritual photo embarassed
Nooooo nna Adekunle Gold photoshop am. Ole what goes around comes around. Remember what he said about Toyin
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by femliany(m): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2016
Relaxing at home after you have bn thoroughly beaten abi?dia ris god besides why those guyz self no take his pix now
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by sekundosekundo: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2016
iamGraced:
embarassedwhy this guy dey yarn dust? But the scripter he employed for this piece try gan, see flawless English... grin

My people say, 'lie is sweeter in English'
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Collins0609(m): 9:38am On Nov 23, 2016
Lies
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by sholatem(f): 9:38am On Nov 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nor be ur Pishures we dey see since? shocked cheesy
Abi o,i tire o,it wasn't me,no be me,walahi emi kolori grin
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by sunboy(m): 9:42am On Nov 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

Na photoshop grin
Smellymouth:

Na photoshop

...just lie the cucumber girl sef
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by chiefojiji(m): 9:47am On Nov 23, 2016
someone should come out na to shout "CUUUUUUT"
e be like film
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by zikter(m): 9:50am On Nov 23, 2016
you for go meet patrick obahiagbon for edo if you wanted to use oyibo confuse us na.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Lamzzyy(m): 9:51am On Nov 23, 2016
Today i hear 10 iphones yesterday i read say na 9 i hear again say na 7 them say na sales boy raise alarm another post say na sales girl them say him bring suv anothe post say e go take taxi all this illegal post gon tire me...
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Obipat(m): 9:56am On Nov 23, 2016
Seun egbegbe is elder brother of Seun Osewa. All na Seun Seun
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by freeeeme(m): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2016
Buhari will be like "dis boy will be useful for me by 2019....Yemi, write his name down" grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by 989900D: 10:09am On Nov 23, 2016
The most important angle is, did he have anything close to the amount of the worth of those 7-9 phones he was gon' purchase in the car at the time, as alleged?
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by EEVICTOREE(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2016
A friend was a witness and he said its happened live @medical road computer village near access bank.. They were 3 but 2 escaped, Leaving only the guy in the picture which was beated badly.. So sad he choose computer village to carry out his felony..

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Ahmadgani(m): 10:13am On Nov 23, 2016
explain the bloody mouth and other pics

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by dangotesmummy: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2016
iglimen:

This guy is funny.... u for just lock up dan coming here to disgrace yourself.. nor b your picture Dey online with blood for mouth? Abi Na movie set ni?
LMao grin

Please O I am not seun igbe or whatever. Channel your question to the right person. wink

Thanks for yo compliance cool
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by horlerstane(f): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2016
Brother Egbegbe you fall my hand oooo

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by ehis05(m): 10:34am On Nov 23, 2016
Are those his pictures YES or NO...cuz e no deny say no b him b dat
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by chigoizie7(m): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2016
What is this thief saying?

I no call any body name oh
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2016
Mr dumb klepto! U succeeded in saying NOTHING! U're just a common THIEF!
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by ayila13(m): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2016
Wait a minute...did he just say 'fans'??...common man...boy...thief... Being an ex-boyfriend to a celebrity doesn't make you a celebrity...
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 23, 2016
Shut d crap! It's a case of JAZZ gone wrong!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Maximus85(m): 11:16am On Nov 23, 2016
Oizarammy:
Earlier yesterday, Toyin Aimakhu's ex-boyfriend, Seun Egbegbe was accused of stealing iPhones at Computer Village and was allegedly beaten by an angry mob. He has now released a statement denying he stole iPhone as was widely reported. In a statement released to journalists, he said:

"My attention has been drawn to an online publication of the aforementioned. The story is pretty laughable and better left in the court of public opinion. Ordinarily, 1 do not want to join issues with the writer of the publication but I have a responsibility to set the records straight for my fans, friends and foes , in the defence of the truth.

"To say the least, the news did not only grossly misinform unsuspecting public; it also portrays traces of campaign of calumny by some mercenary hirelings hell bent in destroying my name, for reasons best known to them.
"Having read with keen interest the completely self-serving spirited attempt to destroy my person, it has become imperative and timely that a rejoinder is written to state the fact clearly. "I want to state here categorically and emphatically that though I was at Computer Village to address some issues, but I was never arrested for stealing 10 I phone 7s, as stated by the writer of the story, the matter has since been resolved by the Nigeria Police; and the issue of me stealing phone is devilish from the said writer.
"Furthermore, It is rather unfortunate that the said writer will amount to cheap blackmail to deceive the unsuspecting public with a view of gaining cheap popularity.

"It is germane to note that I am a charitable, humane, and grass root person, who has exhibited selflessness in communal service, which have used as a veritable tool for social development.
"Finally, I wish to inform the general public to discard the report. I am presently at home relaxing!"

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/i-am-presently-at-home-relaxing-seun.html

What do you intend doing with 9 iPhones? You want to spay them in a party? Only if they searched your car and they found the money you said you were going to bring as you walked away with 9 iPhones, but you get mind ooo. You could have asked one of the attendants to follow you to the car. Be wiser next time.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by ManTiger(m): 11:17am On Nov 23, 2016
He has to relax nah after his black ass was thoroughly beaten.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niyola Giving Male Fan Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] / Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other / Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.