Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? (15098 Views)

Data Renewal: NCC Slams N2.8bn Fines On Telcos / USSD Charge Scrapped As Ecobank's MD Challenges Other Banks & Telcos To Follow / Leaked Memo Shows Banks Asked Telcos To Charge For USSD (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by jomogua(m): 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
horlahsunbo225:
GLO 1k = 3.2gb with my 3g browsing is the best

how do I subscribe for glo on my iphone
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by adontcare(f): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
Glo
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by vitality22(m): 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
MandingoXXX:
MTN has been amazing ever since I upgraded my SIM to 4G.
How do I upgrade to 4G
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by richie9093(m): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
herzernIsHere:
GLO!!!!!

10gb for 2500 plus additional 2gb making 12gb....

Glo!!....blast!!...

Etisalat users are just sufferinq and smilinq.....

MTN network is unstable....

Airtel is crap....

Ntel....waste of money!!!

10gb plus additional 2gb? what's the code, bruh?
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by calyto: 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
It's one thing to see 4G on your phone;It's another thing for the 4G to even come close to meeting expectation.
What is the need of seeing 4G on your phone when you cannot stream football live using MTN when with H+ on etisalat, i can stream football?

JayJustus:

Etisalat 3.75g is faster than MTNs 4G nigga watchu smoking?
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by ernimirah: 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
Glo
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by tsannee(m): 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]airtel
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by ameh99: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Don't ever dream of glo....the worst of ehm all
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by cogbuagu: 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
It's simply Ntel. Only true 4g lte network in Nigeria
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
adonbilivit:
none. I travel to London whenever I want to browse

See you
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by Sunmolar(m): 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
Airtel others trail your blazes. freebasics hmmm,kudos
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by Wolex143: 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
herzernIsHere:
GLO!!!!!

Glo!!....blast!!...

Airtel is crap....

please how can sm1 activate the glo 10gb for 2500?
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by horlahsunbo225(m): 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
jomogua:

how do I subscribe for glo on my iphone
dial *777# and follow the ladderv

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
agrovick:
Empty hen rocks, then airtel King of night browsing

help a bro with airtel night browsing code/procedure?
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by agrovick(m): 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
Bennyboon:

help a bro with airtel night browsing code/procedure?
*312#, then follow the procedures from there.
#50 for 500MB #200 for 1.5GB
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
agrovick:

*312#, then follow the procedures from there.
#50 for 500MB #200 for 1.5GB
thanks man
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
biko ntel has be doin wonder with their unlimited oo
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by agrovick(m): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Bennyboon:
thanks man
cheesy
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by Jaymaestro(m): 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
MTN_ Coverage.
Airtel_ Freebies
Etisalat_ Speed
Glo_ Data plan
I use the first three ..about to add glo to the list.
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by jerryking06: 12:00am On Nov 24, 2016
Please have been trying to call Airtel customer care for some weeks now but it will not go.
Please am I the only one experiencing this
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by Anuwumie(f): 1:11am On Nov 24, 2016
Unimaginable123:
Glo and Etisalat. But if u need super fast network, go for smile

Which network is smile abegi?
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by JayJustus(m): 2:42am On Nov 24, 2016
calyto:

It's one thing to see 4G on your phone;It's another thing for the 4G to even come close to meeting expectation.
What is the need of seeing 4G on your phone when you cannot stream football live using MTN when with H+ on etisalat, i can stream football?

location matters my friend...with one bar I conveniently get 30mbps and with a full bar I can get as much as 58mbps...which is absolutely just fine for 4G...pretty much what I got while in Singapore which happens to have one of the fastest internet speeds in the world
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 24, 2016
Glo is quiet fast in my location and i use it because no other telecom offers such cheap bundles
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by WisePer: 4:51am On Nov 24, 2016
We, Base15 Technologies, trusted channel partner with Swift, Spectranet and Smile Internet.

With offline office at 20 Adebayo Mokuolu Street, Anthony Village , Lagos.

We take off the stress and worry of renewing your data from you, from the comfort of your home contact us on our phone line, Whatsapp or BBM platform ( as seen on the image below ) and get your data renewed instantly.

We also sell and deliver internet devices to customers living in Lagos and environs.

Waiting for your patronage and will be delighted to attend to any of your questions.

#Base15 Technologies

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by WisePer: 4:55am On Nov 24, 2016
Dont get worked up with GSM service providers, try one package from any of our Data ISPs ( Swift, Smile and Spectranet ) and you will never go back.

Why buy cheaper GSM data that you cannot use to upload or download files?
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by odinese(m): 5:42am On Nov 24, 2016
herzernIsHere:
GLO!!!!!

Glo!!....blast!!...

Airtel is crap....

How do u get ur additional 2gb? Coz they never gave it to me since I have been subscribing
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by idealtailor(m): 6:27am On Nov 24, 2016
Etisalat
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by calyto: 8:21am On Nov 24, 2016
And that was why i said 'MY MTN 4G INTERNET SPEED'. I considered my location first. And No, i don' smoke
JayJustus:

location matters my friend...with one bar I conveniently get 30mbps and with a full bar I can get as much as 58mbps...which is absolutely just fine for 4G...pretty much what I got while in Singapore which happens to have one of the fastest internet speeds in the world
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by Abdstrakt(m): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2016
Don't have a preferred. They are all crap. MTN is just less crappy than all of them, buy still crap nonetheless.
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by Khez: 10:09am On Nov 25, 2016
SMILE ....SUPER FAST

UPLOAD

DOWNLOAD

MADE EASY''''''
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by herzernIsHere: 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
Wolex143:
please how can sm1 activate the glo 10gb for 2500?

Sorry for the late reply....I was banned.....

Dial *777# and follow the necessary instructions.....then you'll choose the monthly plan of 2500 10qb plan....

Mention me back when yhu qet it done cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Memu Android Emulator Stuck At 59% / Unlocking A Nokia 3120 Classic / Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.