Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Which Bank Is Your Favorite And Which Bank Did You Open An Account With? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Is Your Favorite And Which Bank Did You Open An Account With? (683 Views)

How First Bank Did not pay us for designing 125th Year Logo(read FBN's reply) / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Is Your Favorite And Which Bank Did You Open An Account With? by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 23, 2016
Heyoo!

Which bank is your favorite and which bank did you open an account with?
Have they been favorable to you?

Let me start with mine :

GTBank is my favorite bank
But I have an account at Eco Bank and First bank.

What's yours?
Re: Which Bank Is Your Favorite And Which Bank Did You Open An Account With? by Unsad(m): 6:51am On Nov 23, 2016
GTB. Only bosses would understand my kind of love for this bank

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is Your Favorite And Which Bank Did You Open An Account With? by Famouson: 7:04am On Nov 23, 2016
Fidelity bank all the way...Transactions with this bank is always smooth and fast.... Maybe it's because they don't have much customers yet, compared to other banks... Their staffs are not also unruly and rude like others..
Re: Which Bank Is Your Favorite And Which Bank Did You Open An Account With? by integrity85(m): 7:09am On Nov 23, 2016
Before you say jack, fraudsters will hijack this thread and start sending their weekend messages claiming be from our different banks.

For their information, I bank with Diamond. I shall be expecting them.
Re: Which Bank Is Your Favorite And Which Bank Did You Open An Account With? by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 12, 2016
lady2lady:
Heyoo!

Which bank is your favorite and which bank did you open an account with?
Have they been favorable to you?

Let me start with mine :

GTBank is my favorite bank
But I have an account at Eco Bank and First bank.

What's yours?

Union bank is my bank. Their new transformation is making dem so sleek and shows any one can change. their Atm get mint sef and dey av so many young smiling faces. Their online banking works more dan any bank i use
Re: Which Bank Is Your Favorite And Which Bank Did You Open An Account With? by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 14, 2016
I still prefer my zenith and first bank,the both have serving me faithfully
Re: Which Bank Is Your Favorite And Which Bank Did You Open An Account With? by engrrichie92(m): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
Access bank plc ...followed by gtbank

(1) (Reply)

Business I Can Start With 30000 / 21st Century Classroom Teaching Audio Visual Products Interactive Whiteboards!!! / I Need Ur Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.