Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend (46543 Views)

Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / DJ Cuppy Gets G-Wagon As 24th Birthday Gift From Boyfriend, Anichebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by Oizarammy(f): 7:17am On Nov 23, 2016
I sometimes wonder where ladies get this type of guys from. *Whoop Whoop, kinda jealous*Dj Cuppy shared photos of the surprise gift she got from her footballer boyfriend, Victor Anichebe. She came home to meet the package already waiting for her, when she opened it, she realised they were a pair of Balenciaga race runners.

This gift is coming just few weeks after he got er a GWagon for her birthday. Remember a pair of Balenciaga doesn't come cheap.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/i-have-best-boyfriend-ever-dj-cuppy.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by Oizarammy(f): 7:38am On Nov 23, 2016
see all the previous expensive gifts he has given her---> http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/dj-cuppy-turns-24-shares-cute-birthday.html
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by kokoA(m): 7:40am On Nov 23, 2016
That one that can not score a goal to save his life undecided

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by delzbaba(m): 7:42am On Nov 23, 2016
kokoA:
That one that can not score a goal to save his life undecided
five goals in the last three games,are u jonzing check the stats..

241 Likes 12 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by Cuteramat: 8:01am On Nov 23, 2016
Rich always associate themselves with the rich

Lalasticlala

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by safarigirl(f): 8:13am On Nov 23, 2016
Let him be wasting football money on a billionaire's daughter, someone hasn't told him football money doesn't last.

I hope she also gets him expensive stuff with her daddy's DJ money, else my guy is just an MMS

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by Kobicove(m): 8:37am On Nov 23, 2016
The guy is making an investment cos he knows he won't be a footballer forever grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by ameezy(m): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2016
safarigirl:
Let him be wasting football money on a billionaire's daughter, someone hasn't told him football money doesn't last.

I hope she also gets him expensive stuff with her daddy's DJ money, else my guy is just an MMS
That dude has been in this football game in the past 8yrs hes getting paid with some well built structures in the uk
I don't see him going broke undecided

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by herzernIsHere: 9:40am On Nov 23, 2016

"PRE-GOLD DIGGING INVESTMENT"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by UnknownT: 9:40am On Nov 23, 2016
Victor Anichebe be investing on this girl like he is doing MMM. I pray his investments yield dividends by marriage oh

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by miredia(m): 9:40am On Nov 23, 2016
I'd do more if I was dating her.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by registration(m): 9:41am On Nov 23, 2016
Okay cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by Aliyu333: 9:42am On Nov 23, 2016
Love na Money. Poverty na disease.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by auntysimbiat(f): 9:42am On Nov 23, 2016
LOL
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by Towncrier007(m): 9:42am On Nov 23, 2016
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by Berbierklaus(f): 9:42am On Nov 23, 2016
grin

Very lucky Geh.
Billionaire daughter√
Footballer Girlfriend√
Disc jockey√
well Educated√

What more can a girl ask for in a life time cheesy
I envy DJ Cuppy. lipsrsealed

PS: Any man like DJ cuppy Boyfriend on Nairaland,please PM me grin

60 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by Chipappii(m): 9:42am On Nov 23, 2016
Okay naa. But i think you should start giving her more of the things she cant afford herself. grin

Diary of a broke playboy
https://www.nairaland.com/3475839/diary-broke-playboy#3475839.24
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by sisisioge: 9:42am On Nov 23, 2016
Hmmmm...I'm not jealous....I'm not jealous....I'm not jealous...I'm not jealous cry cry cry cry cry cry

...but I love your bobo dearie. Can't I borrow him for a weekend grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by iMUMUweh(m): 9:43am On Nov 23, 2016
I did something really bad this afternoon and it has been affecting my conscience since then.
As I was drinking garri, I saw an ant strolling by on the floor. I quickly placed a cube of sugar along its path and watched as he scurried away to call his friends to come help transport the largese.
As I sighted the ants coming for the sugar, I quickly removed the sugar to make the first ant look like a liar.

Since then my conscience has been pricking me, I can't sleep. I feel so terrible. embarassed

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by jayriginal: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2016
safarigirl:

grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by okedoyinolabisi(f): 9:43am On Nov 23, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by cocoberry(f): 9:43am On Nov 23, 2016
Na wahoooo... where dat zicoraads self? It's right about time cry
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by Lilimax(f): 9:43am On Nov 23, 2016
Invest in wherever you like.
Follow your mind embarassed
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by helphelp: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2016
Kontinu...

Remember these days, when dude goes bankrupt
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by nobodii: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2016
You just snap new shoe wey you buy .. Just to make front page na im you dey lie on top victor anichebe head undecided oya come here

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by loadedvibes: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2016
The girl papa already get money.. so Victor is just investing

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by BrutalJab: 9:45am On Nov 23, 2016
I wonder how Nigerians think sha.

That Anichebe is after her dads money??

With the millions he collects every week

I rebuke the foolishness in all of you.

9 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by shotster50(m): 9:45am On Nov 23, 2016
Am I being cynical for calling of this a future investment? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta / Seyi Law And Wife Step Out With Their Daughter In Matching Dashikis / Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.