Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Email Blasting Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Email Blasting Business (479 Views)

FCMB Services Are Down And Customers Are Stranded (see Blasting) / Ultra-high Pressure Water Blasting - Hydro Blasting Machine / Email Blasting Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Email Blasting Business by arak4love(m): 8:04am On Nov 23, 2016
Good day,i just want to share a little secret about email blasting. Many a times we do receive some unsolicited emails on various things which some in the real sense might or might not interest you. If you are looking for a way to earn cool money online without stress, then email blasting is the best option. Some of the benefits are:

You can assist growing companies for their email marketing
You can charge people per mails they send to there customers
You can make money with FIVERR by doing email blasting
You can also make cool money with some top online companies sending emails to there subscribers and get paid for it
You can send millions of emails with a simple click without going to spam

How do i get the set up

Firstly the email blaster is a server which can be configured for you to send unlimited emails

If you have a hosted website, i will teach you how to configure it...If you dont have a website never worry i will also buy you a server and configure it for you.

Do i require smtp servers

With this email blasting tool, you dont require an smtp tool rather you send directly from the server..

Benefits of having this email blasting tool

1. make unlimited cash doing email marketing for companies and businesses that usually pay to send emails on monthly basis.
2. Make extra income online with site like fiverr, peopleper hour, upwork, freelancer and many more just by helping people to send there emails
3. The most important thing is that you have a copy of the email list of people are sending for which you can also use for your email marketing business.

What is the cost

Firstly, the bonus that accompany this software for testing out its efficacy will be 200,000 VALID NIGERIAN EMAIL LIST

To get this software you can contact me on

Whatsapp 08161142455

email: oladsynergysolutions@gmail.com

or on fiverr with www.fiverr.com/oladsynergy

Re: Email Blasting Business by Linzo(m): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2016
please how does it work without stmp server ?sometime ago I bought one from a nairalander here but wasn't working and actually need stmp server.
Re: Email Blasting Business by arak4love(m): 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Linzo:
please how does it work without stmp server ?sometime ago I bought one from a nairalander here but wasn't working and actually need stmp server.

This one uses hosted server..so you are covered

(1) (Reply)

LED Backlightening / Skye Bank In Trouble Over N1.8bn Loan To Purchase Seized 47 Vehicles / Stanbic IBTC Reacts To N75million Fraud By Ghanaian Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.