Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,201 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

FCMB Services Are Down And Customers Are Stranded (see Blasting) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FCMB Services Are Down And Customers Are Stranded (see Blasting) (706 Views)

Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) / Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCMB Services Are Down And Customers Are Stranded (see Blasting) by stella265(f): 10:37am On Jul 19, 2020
All customers of the bank are unable to top up her mobile phone, while using the bank’s short code, *329# while transactions are left hanging. Some customers of the First City Monument Bank has expressed disappointment over poor services experienced in most of the bank’s alternative channels.

As reported by Random Things That I Like , The bank in a statement on Friday apologized for the inconveniences experienced by customers.

“Please be informed that we are currently experiencing some disruption of service. As a result, you may encounter challenges using some of our self-service channels.

” We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and will inform you as soon as full service is restored,” FCMB stated.

That is not enough, customers start bashing the bank for leaving their transactions hanging over the past 48hours
Below are some of the tweets of their customers dissatisfaction over poor services
see full blasting here => https://www.naijatechnews.com/fcmb-service-is-down-and-customers-are-stranded/

Lalasticlala

Re: FCMB Services Are Down And Customers Are Stranded (see Blasting) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2020
Shebi they have sent letters to notify their customers biko stop this demarketing.
Re: FCMB Services Are Down And Customers Are Stranded (see Blasting) by stella265(f): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2020
uruba23:
Shebi they have sent letters to notify their customers biko stop this demarketing.
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Application nko? people like u no get work/busoness or shi shi for account. tongue tongue tongue tongue

3days now business people are left stranded and u say demarketing my foot.
Re: FCMB Services Are Down And Customers Are Stranded (see Blasting) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 19, 2020
stella265:

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Application nko? people like u no get work/busoness or shi shi for account. tongue tongue tongue tongue

3days now business people are left stranded and u say demarketing my foot.

I hear but why do you that have shishi operate only one bank account when they are many banks out there.
Re: FCMB Services Are Down And Customers Are Stranded (see Blasting) by Stevengold(m): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
It's sad 3 whole days....
Re: FCMB Services Are Down And Customers Are Stranded (see Blasting) by Stevengold(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
And it's my favourite bank �. But dey don Bleep up
Re: FCMB Services Are Down And Customers Are Stranded (see Blasting) by PsiData: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2020
Fcmb should rectify their service issues... it is causing problem now
Re: FCMB Services Are Down And Customers Are Stranded (see Blasting) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
Yeah serious problem o

(1) (Reply)

Become A Dropservicer: Live The Life You Want / Naira To Dollars, Please Someone Should Please Help Me Out. / Verified Paypal Account With Plenty Activity Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.