Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,300 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet (45286 Views)

Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent / Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by Forwetinnah: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
The man was murdered joor
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by Princewell2012(m): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
michoim:
How reliable is this story?

Sure i doubt the authentic of the story. Is either the blogers is looking for something else or someone killed him indisgiuse.

So the police should do their work. Not only when it involves a rich man.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by Princewell2012(m): 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
ShitHead:
The suicide rate in Nigeria is growing faster than our GDP.

And you believe this story?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by moshino(m): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
GossipHeart:

To tell you the truth

This ain't suicide

Someone killed that man

Do you know how excited people are to get a USA visa ??
Do you know how many people who wants to travel to the USA ??

Why would someone kill himself after getting a visa to [color=#990000]the only best country in the world
??[/color]

What makes USA "the only best country in the world", especially for a black man, have you ever lived in USA?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by riczy(m): 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
uduak2016:
You couldn't ascertain the name yet you had his passport and visa? SMH for Nigerian reporters/writers
they are telln lies!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by Princewell2012(m): 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
bond007i:
This story is fake!
How would his name not be ascertained?
I thought the post title said his passport and visa was seen...
wait was the passport not carrying all the needed details?.

smh

This people are just looking for a traffic to their blogs. Yet nigerians were not reasoning the way you reason.

And even if anything of such do happen. Then it is a clear murder.and that's why we have police among us. Let them do their job.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by Princewell2012(m): 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
centboy123456:

U just get there visa and u dnt use it come men tell me u joking
Hmm that man is a liar, probably a scammer. Just forget about him.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
GossipHeart:

To tell you the truth

This ain't suicide

Someone killed that man

Why would someone kill himself after getting a visa to the only best country in the world ??

Singapore is better America
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by cococandy(f): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
GossipHeart:

To tell you the truth

USA visa is the easiest visa on earth
I'm talking from experience, sometimes i get their visa and wouldn't use and it would expire, when next i need a visa, they would give me a visa without any long story

The only thing they require from you is sincerity and honesty

USA is very empty, there are 55 states in the USA and only one state is bigger than Nigeria

They need people to come live in their country
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by MeAboki(m): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
iykofias:
because of trump, he wants to travel to amelika on ghost mode

But Trump hates their guts; in his campaign he said so many unkind words about Africans and in particular Nigerians; with a promise to repatriate them all - its ironic how IPOB yoots foolishly still seem to be gravitating towards him.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by Sirmuel1(m): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
linearity:

Technically, there are 55 states/territories that your American visa gives you access to, during your travel/visit.

The 50 states/territories you mentioned are the incorporates states in the US, they are also 5 unincorporated states viz: Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and American Samoa.

If you have an American visa, traveling to Puerto Rico or Guam, is no different than traveling to Florida i.e. there are no additional requirements or paperwork.

The difference between an American state and an unincorporated territory is a political interplay and had to do more with politics and representation. e.g. Their representatives in US congress don't votes on bills on the open floors, but can vote in committees and also author US legislation, they also have electoral college votes for electing the President. It is essentially almost the same taxation without representation that that Washington D.C. Residents faces.

Puerto Rico is the largest unincorporated state in America, in the last election; they voted to be incorporated, but congress has to rectify it, before they can be incorporated. However Republicans are against it, so they will be rejected maybe until Democrats takes over congress. Washington D.C. also voted to be given the same representative rights, as the other states in the US, again Republicans in congress will not rectify that.

And, it is all political... Washington DC and these unincorporated states are heavily democrats, e.g. granting Washington DC or Puerto Rico application means, two additional democrats Senators coming to tip the balance of power in the Senate and granting both, will be a death nail on Republican control of the Senate for the foreseeable future.

Thanks for this write up
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by WinkWrld: 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
I smell fake papers after a long time hustle. Well Rip
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
OP needs to understand the use of grammar. How did you conclude it was actually suicide and not possibly murder? since you lack enough information about the incident, you should choose your phrases carefully.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by GossipHeart(m): 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
cococandy:

419 ??

Sorry, biitch

I'm too rich for that
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
uduak2016:
You couldn't ascertain the name yet you had his passport and visa? SMH for Nigerian reporters/writers
Thanks grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by GossipHeart(m): 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
moshino:

What makes USA "the only best country in the world", especially for a black man, have you ever lived in USA?

Have i ever lived in the USA ?? Let me not answer that

Especially for a black man ?? So USA is not for black men ?? What do you think USA is ?? A country where black men are racially profiled ??

Use your brain
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by yinkslinks(m): 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
Please can someone confirm if he did MMM?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by GossipHeart(m): 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
RaeMystix:

No you're not. You're a fraud.

Okay
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by GossipHeart(m): 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
MrHenshaw:

@Bolustic,Don't mind @gossipheart.His Moniker says it all.In what capacity is the US state larger than Nigeria and can he name d state in USA.l guess not in population.

Alaska

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by chigoizie7(m): 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
Who is reporting this trash?

His names could not be ascertained yet his international passport was found @ the scene?

Tufiakwa dis useless media
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
GossipHeart:

To tell you the truth

This ain't suicide

Someone killed that man

Why would someone kill himself after getting a visa to the only best country in the world ??
Every man with his worries.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by cococandy(f): 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
GossipHeart:

419 ??

Sorry, biitch

I'm too rich for that

Or maybe you're rich because of it. Sonofabitch.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by Ken4agent(m): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
this is what happen when u go about sharing yur progress on Social media...lesson for all...RIP to d dead
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by GossipHeart(m): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
cococandy:

Or maybe you're rich because of it. Sonofabitch.

Kid

Have a nice day
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
Some people on here will believe that his enemies have killed him,nigerians and diabolical believes.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by chymavis(f): 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
GossipHeart:

To tell you the truth

This ain't suicide

Someone killed that man

this was exactly the first thought that came to me but have you also considered the fact that maybe he sold/spent all he had to get the visa, and now he cannot pay for air ticket.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by moshino(m): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
GossipHeart:

Have i ever lived in the USA ?? Let me not answer that

Especially for a black man ?? So USA is not for black men ?? What do you think USA is ?? A country where black men are racially profiled ??

Use your brain

I think you should take your own advice, and perhaps use your brain a little, if at all possible. You obviously do not posses the capacity to read and fully comprehend the question you were asked and the full context of it.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by aniyphil: 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
Bolustic:

Stop displaying smug ignorance on NL. Haba 55 states? As old as you are you don't know that USA has only 50 states. Na wa o!!!

By the way, you sound like a fraudster.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by emyrald91(m): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
GossipHeart:

To tell you the truth

USA visa is the easiest visa on earth
I'm talking from experience, sometimes i get their visa and wouldn't use and it would expire, when next i need a visa, they would give me a visa without any long story

The only thing they require from you is sincerity and honesty

USA is very empty, there are 55 states in the USA and only one state is bigger than Nigeria

They need people to come live in their country

Benin airways patron sighted
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by centboy123456(m): 11:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
Princewell2012:

Hmm that man is a liar, probably a scammer. Just forget about him.

I think u are right
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by centboy123456(m): 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
GossipHeart:

I'm too busy to tell jokes

You need evidence ??

I need more dan evidence becuse people are dieing to get the visa and u re here just say it easy to get tell me more
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet by akanbiaa(m): 6:01am On Nov 24, 2016
GossipHeart:

What about Donald Trump ??

Are you too ignorant to believe that the President of the United States have the right to do anything

The President of the United States don't even have the rights or power to do anything in the smallest county in the United States

Ignorant Nigerian
Thanks for the comment All knowing knowledgeable Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos) / Robbers Shoot Driver Dead In Delta (Graphic Pics) / Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.