Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Npower Adamawa State. Let Us Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Adamawa State. Let Us Meet Here (1514 Views)

N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Adamawa State. Let Us Meet Here by monlawal(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2016
Hello, yours truly is posted to yola north. Looking forward to connecting with other volunteers to discuss and brainstorm. #like #comment #share #follow
Re: Npower Adamawa State. Let Us Meet Here by Anugod(f): 11:04am On Nov 23, 2016
Congrats dearie. Have you been able to update your bank details on the website? @Monlawal
Re: Npower Adamawa State. Let Us Meet Here by monlawal(m): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2016
I have not done it yet dearie. How about you ma. I believe you are selected.
Anugod:
Congrats dearie. Have you been able to update your bank details on the website? @Monlawal
Re: Npower Adamawa State. Let Us Meet Here by Anugod(f): 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
monlawal:
I have not done it yet dearie. How about you ma. I believe you are selected.
Yes dear, I was. I've not done it too, the site isn't opening.
Re: Npower Adamawa State. Let Us Meet Here by monlawal(m): 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
Anugod:
Yes dear, I was. I've not done it too, the site isn't opening.
eiyah. Its for you to keep trying. I opened it yesterday and it showed me to connect my social media account(fb or twitter). A nairalander said i should click on any it would direct me to register my account details. I would try it next time
Re: Npower Adamawa State. Let Us Meet Here by Anugod(f): 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
monlawal:
eiyah. Its for you to keep trying. I opened it yesterday and it showed me to connect my social media account(fb or twitter). A nairalander said i should click on any it would direct me to register my account details. I would try it next time
Oh, ok. I'll keep trying then. Thanks. So, all the way back home to Adamawa right? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Npower Adamawa State. Let Us Meet Here by monlawal(m): 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
My dear, all the way back home. I would take it as an opportunity to get to know my root.
Anugod:
Oh, ok. I'll keep trying then. Thanks. So, all the way back home to Adamawa right? cheesy
Re: Npower Adamawa State. Let Us Meet Here by monlawal(m): 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
HOW TO NAVIGATE THE NPOWER PORTAL
step one
Visit npvn.npower.gov.ng
Step two
Enter your username and password.
Step three
After log in click on the programme you are enrolled for (teach, health etc)
Step four
You will be prompted to connect to any one of your fb or twitter handle,
N/B: Make sure you are logged into any of the social media handle on the browser you are using so that it can easily connect and to avoid you encountering the blank page.
Step five
Allow npower to read your profile by clicking ok. After clicking ok, you would be prompted to share some post on your just share it. After sharing the information, you will be taken back to the npower portal where you will see proceed. Just click the proceed and pandora's box is open. @anugod

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Npower Adamawa State. Let Us Meet Here by Anugod(f): 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
monlawal:
HOW TO NAVIGATE THE NPOWER PORTAL
step one
Visit npvn.npower.gov.ng
Step two
Enter your username and password.
Step three
After log in click on the programme you are enrolled for (teach, health etc)
Step four
You will be prompted to connect to any one of your fb or twitter handle,
N/B: Make sure you are logged into any of the social media handle on the browser you are using so that it can easily connect and to avoid you encountering the blank page.
Step five
Allow npower to read your profile by clicking ok. After clicking ok, you would be prompted to share some post on your just share it. After sharing the information, you will be taken back to the npower portal where you will see proceed. Just click the proceed and pandora's box is open. @anugod
Awww... Thanks dear. I just did it
CC: Kacinoroyal
Re: Npower Adamawa State. Let Us Meet Here by monlawal(m): 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
[center]UPON HOW BIG ADAMAWA STATE IS NO ONE ON NPOWER SCHEME IS HERE ON NAIRALAND OR IS THERE ANYTHING I AM MISSING?[/center]

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment For Personal Assistants.pay Is 70k. / 2018/2019 ECOWAS Job Recruitment - Apply Now / The Aims,objectives And Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Peace Corps, GOOD NEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.