Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

The Aims,objectives And Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Peace Corps, GOOD NEWS - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Aims,objectives And Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Peace Corps, GOOD NEWS (1517 Views)

TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants / Salary Structure Of Lecturers In Federal Colleges Of Education / Nigerian Peace Corps Bills Is Gone And Gone Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Aims,objectives And Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Peace Corps, GOOD NEWS by ayabie4luv(m): 5:56am On Mar 09, 2018
The Aims, Objectives and salary structure of Peace Corps are as follows:

(a) Promote Social and Economic Development by involving Members and Volunteers in the scheme through working with Government, Schools, Non-Profit Organizations, Non-Governmental Organizations, etc. in order to preoccupy the youths;

(b) To empower and pre-occupy Nigerian Youths through job creation and provision of alternative employment;

(c) Training Nigerian Youths with good virtuous, strong passion and commitment to the art of Patriotism, Volunteerism Community Services and Nation Building;

(d) To train and equip the Youths with knowledge for Peace Education, Conflict Resolution, Mediation, Reconciliation and Confidence Building;

(e) To give distinct orientation to the Youths and engage them in the provision of essential services such as:

(i) Involving members of the Peace Corps in Community Services such as Immunization, Census and Sanitation Exercises, especially in urban cities, States and Local Government Capitals;

there has been alot controversy with the peace corps bill which will definitely be signed into law, just incase youre a member or intending click on the link below to see the salary structure of the smart job:

http://ameboloaded.com/the-aims-and-objectives-of-the-nigerian-peace-coros/

Re: The Aims,objectives And Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Peace Corps, GOOD NEWS by kokozain(m): 6:55am On Mar 09, 2018
This can as well be integrated into civil defence. Because all I can see here is what civil defence also outlined as their job. So having this bill signed is wastage of resources and more paramilitary personnel will just be doing nothing and get paid every month. You can imagine many civil defence personnel are being paid without doing a specific job I.e no iota of contributions to our nation growth.

2 Likes

Re: The Aims,objectives And Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Peace Corps, GOOD NEWS by jmanity: 10:01am On Mar 09, 2018
They should integrate these duties into the job of NSCDC, we don't need another paramilitary agency.
Re: The Aims,objectives And Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Peace Corps, GOOD NEWS by kokozain(m): 11:17am On Mar 09, 2018
jmanity:
They should integrate these duties into the job of NSCDC, we don't need another paramilitary agency.
This is exactly my point

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Please Review My Cv / Where Can I Get This Item? / I Need A Job, Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.