Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

"Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM (59539 Views)

Falconets break 12-year jinx to win Africa Games, defeat Cameroon on penalties / Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje / Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by goshen26: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
Abi na and Egusi cause am

Like president like his athletes... BLAME GAME

blaming pata for poor performance
Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
Come on people! Enough of the excuses already... We did our best but it wasn't good enough. We got it wrong in the first game. The future is bright for Nigerian women soccer and I see Ajibade leading the next U-20 team in 2018.

So please... Dust yourselves and get up. We got more important matters mehn!

Or is there a ballon d'or prize for "joke of the week"??

Like seriously!

2 Likes

Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by LesbianBoy(m): 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
I for like see that oshoala body ooooo

1 Like

Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by nerilove(m): 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
How? Why? Did they forget to wear or officials didn't supply them? Or for easy access to fresh air? Or...
Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by Dunzin100(m): 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
imagin Nigeria with their system

How I Finally Cured My Premature Ejaculation And Small Manhood Problems Permanently Without Any Side Effects Within 72hrs..

You Must Remember, Poor And Quick Sex is Weakening Activity And Can Destroy Your Sexual Prowess, Your Self-esteem And Ultimately Your Relationships!
Follow this trend to save yourself from this embrassment: https://www.nairaland.com/3477531/erectile-dysfunction-among-men-women
Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by ItzHoludex(m): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
wat of d ones dey wore from nigeria, cnt dey wash it and wear it agn, or cnt dey shop for another one undecided
Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by Haywhymido(m): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
Bullsh!t
Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by veekid(m): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
herzernIsHere:

hahaha....

Jokes apart....sometimes I do defeat yhu....shey yhu know??......

Which side yhu dey stay for IB??

Those times you think do; I may be busy at work or I'm on the move....... Im staying around Iwo road. What about you?
Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by Kayville: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
Fire Engulfs Female Hostel At Yaba Tech

One of the female hostels in Yaba College of Technology in Lagos has been engulfed by fire.

According to The News Agency of Nigeria, the fire which engulfed ‘Bakassi building’ has raged for two hours before the arrival of the fire service which is trying to put out the blaze.
http://www.reportsafrique.com/2016/11/fire-engulfs-female-hostel-yaba-tech/

Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by afanide: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
This is embarrassing......

No wonder they didnt perform because of course they wont be confortable stretching tjeir legs as much as they would.

That Pinnik should be fired. He's and empty skull....

1 Like

Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by Ahmadgani(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
so they were shy to open their legs!
they should have put on jersey on jerseys one serving as under wear
Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by Goyim: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
herzernIsHere:

And Your point is....??

he has just been looking for a platform to tell the whole world that his girlfriend changes panties twice a day.

2 Likes

Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
See cao 's country. Smh!
Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by herzernIsHere: 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
veekid:

Those times you think do; I may be busy at work or I'm on the move....... Im staying around Iwo road. What about you?

The Nairaland app fuçks up sometime.....so I'll have to qo clear the data and re-set it.....I do that almost everyday.....

At IITA bruh.....
Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by veekid(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
herzernIsHere:

The Nairaland app fuçks up sometime.....so I'll have to qo clear the data and re-set it.....I do that almost everyday.....

At IITA bruh.....

Okie
Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by thonyrule(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
Next2Bezee:

I really think you should have your head examined.

Just go straight to babalawo because doctor no go fit do anything, your stupidity is spiritual.
i totally agree with you sir! Person change underwear twice a day no mean say Na so the person clean

3 Likes

Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by Plus234(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
nonsense , but on the match they wore a white tithe pant or you guys are blind not to see them even in the you-tube highlights the Op posted you will see that they wore pant
Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
Goyim:
he has just been looking for a platform to tell the whole world that his girlfriend changes panties twice a day.

Don't mind him...making mouth his babe changes panties twice a day when my girlfriend and most changes theirs 5 times a day.
Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by bimbo2k10: 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
So u guys traveled outside 9ja without ur hand luggage that shld contain ur primary stuffs like undies. This is terrible, shameful and unbelievable.
Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by shuggah(m): 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
rayblast:
Nigeria shaa,a country full of drama!!!!! Which kind Yeye excuse and dirty babes b dis set of babes? My woman dey change panties atleast twice in a day.Dis babes went to a tournament with just one undies frm Nigeria to Papua New Guinea .Pls my question to all dis falconet b say,For how many days were u babes wearing just one underwear ??If una no dey crazy I now believe seriously say una b Falconet wey no Super !!!!! Yeye people na underwear dey play football.Una carry all una senses put inside underwear.Thank God for Devebob 's general and total inspection which took place immediately after d Japan match he discovered where u kept ur senses !!!!!!!!
God please, this man needs sense.

3 Likes

Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by Dare2Try(m): 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
rayblast:
Nigeria shaa,a country full of drama!!!!! Which kind Yeye excuse and dirty babes b dis set of babes? My woman dey change panties atleast twice in a day.Dis babes went to a tournament with just one undies frm Nigeria to Papua New Guinea .Pls my question to all dis falconet b say,For how many days were u babes wearing just one underwear ??If una no dey crazy I now believe seriously say una b Falconet wey no Super !!!!! Yeye people na underwear dey play football.Una carry all una senses put inside underwear.Thank God for Devebob 's general and total inspection which took place immediately after d Japan match he discovered where u kept ur senses !!!!!!!!

Ur English teacher did a very bad job and should be sue to court, common English u don't understand instead of u to ask for help, u end up advertising ur stupidity

5 Likes

Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by 3mmyz(m): 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
We can behave for Africa.... just imagine if.... just imagine
Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by Marotzke(m): 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
The OP, the Mode and Seun who owns this forum should be thoroughly flogged for this nonsense.

How can you post everything you see without censorship. If you see your close relative naked in public, will you make it an object of discourse?

Haba show some decorum.
Ladies not wearing underwear of all things? SMH.
Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by Opiletool(m): 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
herzernIsHere:

And Your point is....??

Was about asking him. After typing that winded drivel.
Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by Doyin2(m): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
Dare2Try:

Ur English teacher did a very bad job and should be sue to court, common English u don't understand instead of u to ask for help, u end up advertising ur stupidity

I think your own english teacher did worse.Kindly check what you wrote

1 Like

Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by akinluyi02(m): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
everything for naija na yawa
Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by lizzlix(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
rayblast:
I would have said you are stupid but that is an insult to stupid people

1 Like

Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by Icansing: 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
rayblast:
too much masturbation,,, may God help u

1 Like

Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by olumidazz: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
Crashed out of tounament how....is that not the team that also defeated Spain?
Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
oxygen247:
I go like be the referee when next they will be playing without..
Girls wey look like men with their strong yansh. I dey suspect you.
Re: "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM by pressplay411(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lexusgs430:
They don't have a 3rd leg that wobbles and hardens up. And so long as the red wine is not flowing, who cares ?

Soccer is a high energy contact sport, meaning a wrong move could expose too much. So FIFA cares.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Neymar Storm Boxing Ring, Go Head To Head (photos) / Mikel, Neymar, Ronaldo & Iniesta Welcome Teams To Russia (Video) / Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.