Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

How To Unlock Samsung S6/S6 Edge Without Losing Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unlock Samsung S6/S6 Edge Without Losing Data (1491 Views)

How To Switch To A New Smartphone Without Losing Your Whatsapp Chats / How To Root Samsung Galaxy S7/edge Without Spending A Dime / Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge/s6 Edge Plus/s7/s7 Edge/s8/s8+ Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Samsung S6/S6 Edge Without Losing Data by mzmo620: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2016
"Please help, I forgot the password on my Samsung S6 edge lock screen, any way can I unlock my phone without losing any data?"

"My friend get a second-hand Samsung Galaxy S6 and don't know the lock screen's passcode, how can we unlock the phone so as to use it? Please hlep!!!"

How to Unlock Samsung S6/S6 Edge without Losing Data? No matter what is the reason that you want to unlock your Samsung phone, what you need is just the Samsung Lock Screen Removal which enables you to get rid of the unknown passcode in 5 minutes, including pattern, PIN, password and fingerprint. Whatever the passcode you choose, you won't lose any data on your device by removing it with this Samsung Lock Screen Removal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Auv_6nBW3w

Read more:

Recover Samsung S6 with broken screen

How to Unbrick Samsung Galaxy S6

Recover deleted data from Samsung S6
Re: How To Unlock Samsung S6/S6 Edge Without Losing Data by ggitjrwee: 11:15am On Nov 23, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Buying Tecno W2..please Tell Me About It / Apple Has Rolled Out Ios 11.0.3 Update To Fix Some Bugs / Read My Review On Tecno W3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.