Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

Liverpool Vs Birmingham On Monday, 9th November; 9pm Nig Time - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Birmingham On Monday, 9th November; 9pm Nig Time (2168 Views)

Poll: Can Liverpool get 3 points?

Yes: 50% (3 votes)
No: 0% (0 votes)
They'll draw: 50% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) ON 9th November 2014 / Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 / Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Birmingham On Monday, 9th November; 9pm Nig Time by Sauron1: 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2009
bgees:

well, they didn't deserve to win the game, not even a point. we controlled the game from the start so we deserved more than a point.

Be honest with yourself. . . . .Ngog dived and that was pathetic.

I was on RAWK last night and loads of your fans were not happy with the way he dived.
They would rather take the 2-1 loss than cheat to cop a draw against Birmingham.
That was their VERDICT.

When Ronaldo goes down in the box. . . . .He ensures there's contact(however minimal) but in N'gog's case. . . .there was no contact at all.
It's a disgrace Liverpool had to resort to cheating to get an equaliser at Anfield.
Re: Liverpool Vs Birmingham On Monday, 9th November; 9pm Nig Time by dyabman(m): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2009
Jeromes Goal. . . a SCREAMER! ,goal of the week i think cool
Re: Liverpool Vs Birmingham On Monday, 9th November; 9pm Nig Time by bgees(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2009
Honestly , I admit there was no contact, so it shouldn't have been a penalty. but a part of me still thinks if Ngog had actually stood on his feet, he would have fallen anyway and maybe a penalty would have been awarded eventually.

Ngog and Rafa have come out to admit their doubts about the penalty. . . . . . unlike some certain Ronaldos and Drogbas.
Re: Liverpool Vs Birmingham On Monday, 9th November; 9pm Nig Time by Sauron1: 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2009
bgees:

Honestly , I admit there was no contact, so it shouldn't have been a penalty. but a part of me still thinks if Ngog had actually stood on his feet, he would have fallen anyway and maybe a penalty would have been awarded eventually.

He should have waited for the contact. . . . . . . .

Ngog and Rafa have come out to admit their doubts about the penalty. . . . . . unlike some certain Ronaldos and Drogbas.

Ronaldo ensures there's a contact(however minimal) before going to ground.
Re: Liverpool Vs Birmingham On Monday, 9th November; 9pm Nig Time by AccoPen(m): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2009
debosky:

Arrant rubbish - Ngog's dive is as shameful as the ones moronic players like Eboue sometimes try - simply untenable. There was NO CONTACT AT ALL!! At least when Ronaldo dives, he gets touched, no matter how slightly.

Yes and Yes.

RUBBISH - there was no attempt to hurdle the tackle or avoid the tackle - he feigned contact when there was none - pure and simple. He looked to the referee for a penalty so how can you say he didn't complain? What is there to complain about when the referee immediately pointed to the spot? Complain for a second penalty?

Ngog is a cheat - professional footballers will ensure there is contact - the only requirement for a penalty. Ngog DIVED even with no contact, which is unpardonable.

Really? Don't worry, Carra will get sent off again for being a slowpoke as well.

There is no such thing as 'deserving to win' - you huffed and puffed and COULDN'T score, so you deserved to lose. It's sad to hear such atrocious arguments in favour of your side. Why did you need a fraudulent penalty to 'console' you? Did the ref steal anything from you?

It's high time we started speaking the truth about our players - I will NEVER support a blatant case of diving, please be bold enough to call a spade a spade.

I just enjoy reading this guy’s comments. He says things just the way they are. If u were a book author, I think I’d be your number one fan.
Re: Liverpool Vs Birmingham On Monday, 9th November; 9pm Nig Time by adebayo201: 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2009
what is the score

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Fabregas Signs Mulit-year Deal With Puma / Bacelona Vs Man Utd Live / Fa Cup: Leyton Orient Vs Arsenal [1 - 1] On Sunday,20th Febraury,2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.