Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship (27351 Views)

Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing / Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship by ileogbenfidel(m): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
Anyone that is available can be used by God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship by shadrach77: 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
Thank God for her life. This clip appears to be an old one with recent circulation if I'm right. She now has a wheelchair. Ask yourself the question, what reason do you have not to praise God? embarassed tongue lipsrsealed
Re: A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship by horlerstane(f): 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
LESSON: Don’t think about what you don’t have instead praise Him with what you have now. You don’t have any reason not to thank Him, remember He is not through with you yet.
Re: A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship by Orikinla(m): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship by MartinsFrancis2(m): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
Guys help review my new christian blog created via nairaland tutorials. www.rhemanol..com
Re: A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship by KingMicky3286: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
Am crying now. Am a musician without a good voice like this girl. God please show her that you are God. She is serving you. Please fellow Nairalanders. Help me to locate the girl, I will buy her a wheelchair. You can locate me via. eastmansnewsng@gmail.com or Eastman News Nigeria.

Terms and Conditions applies.

1 I must speak to the girl on video call to make sure that am giving to the rightful person. (2) . I will buy the wheelchair by myself.

Thanks and God Bless her.
Re: A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship by hollywater: 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
They can't even get her a wee chair. Good voice God bless her.
Re: A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship by Edmund147(m): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
Polio is a bastard.... Keep up the good work sister and maybe T.B Joshua will hear you!!!
Re: A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship by DEXTROVERT: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
DAVEZONIGLTD:

@ Op please call me on 08050662727 about issue regarding this lady. Thank you,.I must speak to the girl on video call to make sure that am giving to the rightful person.
Re: A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship by DEXTROVERT: 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
josephine123:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-t-qbhNKXDWU/WDV0jI5I2QI/AAAAAAAAAY4/vRsUyO2wtcAGQong85-JY5F6fXbfcxW8wCLcB/s320/15078837_10155422892474951_8408731267844429780_n.jpg[/img]
a crippled young lady, leading praise/worship with a very beautiful voice
WATCH HER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOuaUqArIKk

Reach me on 08050662727, I must speak to the girl on video call to make sure that am giving to the rightful person.

Re: A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship by gozzlin: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
They can't even get a wheelchair for a lady that leads them in praise and worship. They allow her to be walking on all fours like that? What kinda hopeless people are in that church? angry

1 Like

Re: A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship by stan567(m): 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Please someone should tell the lady to contact me on this email or someone close to her should do so on her behalf loveandlifeworking@gmail.com .

1 Like

Re: A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship by crimo(m): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship by dinomcjohn: 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
Wow! If this young girl can praise God, then we all should praise Him more... and more. This is inspiring! May God bless her and bring to a place of fulfilment in Jesus name.
Re: A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship by lepasharon(f): 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
HomoSapiien:
why can't God restore her legs?

He's ran out of limbs
Re: A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship by jerryking06: 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

don't deceive yourself
your god can't heal amputees, he can only heal headaches, fever etc
THE GREAT GOD THAT YOU DEFIED TODAY WILL REVEAL HIMSELF TO YOU FEARFULLY TODAY.

1 Like

Re: A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship by jerryking06: 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
In every situation HALLELUJAH
Re: A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship by hopefulLandlord: 11:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
jerryking06:

THE GREAT GOD THAT YOU DEFIED TODAY WILL REVEAL HIMSELF TO YOU FEARFULLY TODAY.

okay, today is 12 minutes from elapsing, I'll wait for the "FEARFUL" show

I'll even give him the next 24 hours too
Re: A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship by sexymamatee(f): 1:40am On Nov 24, 2016
waoh , really so touch. she got nice voice.
despite her challenges and situation, she still makes her ways to please God.

this is a challenge to we able bodies to always acknowledge God, and not murmur or complain always. he is indeed a faithful God even in our unfaithfulness he is still faithful.

singing
oluwa omi ara mi dupe, eje mi yin o baba, o dami sidi oni o,
omo ara mi duro

mo duro yin ii
mo were gbega. mo wa yin po yin o logo o olorun otito, mo wa yipo yin o logo o olorun iye

Bi mo ba tiku, ko yi olorun nipo pads
aiku mi ko yo olorun nipo pada
tori pe mo wa, mo wa yin o baba

alaye yin oluwa}2ce
alaye yin oruko re}2ce
tori ko je ki adura duro
ko je ki aye wa duro
oda gbogbo wa says
o so wa do omo igbala
oya yin oluwa
oya yin oruko re

oya e yin oluwa. yin oluwa
yin oluwa
gbogbo to wa Lara mi yin oruko re

GBE Jesu ga , GBE Jesu ga, GBE Jesu ga o
gbogbo to wa Lara mi yin oruko re.

O Lord you only is worthy to be praise and worthy of all my praise.

your praise O Lord will never cease from my mouth.
Amen
Re: A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship by graciousme(f): 2:13am On Nov 24, 2016
Please kindly change the title of this post. Its demeaning
Re: A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship by mccoyelectric: 6:21am On Nov 24, 2016
Plz bring her to hope for the needy crusade at lords chosen dis sat I assure u she ll work... All expense on me... Call me on 08163200144....
Re: A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 24, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

don't deceive yourself

You are confused as Bleep
Re: A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship by millionboi(m): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lilimax:
I pray God of wonders to visit her and restore her in Jesus name.
Amen
Even if he didn't restore her

D truth is wat we see as our problem atimes is not d problem....God knows d best 4evri one of us.
Maybe she nids to b crippl here as to make heaven.
Re: A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship by whitebeard(m): 12:31am On Jan 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

don't deceive yourself

the aura of ignorance is all around u
Re: A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship by Ocee4u: 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
DAVEZONIGLTD:

@ Op please call me on 08034261643 about issue regarding this lady. Thank you.

Where you able to connect this lady?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 / Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? / Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.