Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing (53622 Views)

Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by exlinklodge: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lady Collapses & Dies While Leading Praise & Worship In Pentecostal Church - Delta State

A member of a Pentecostal church along Cemetery Road in Sapele, Delta State, Ese Kalu, collapsed and died while leading praise and worship during church service, Vangaurd reports.

The incident reportedly happened during a mid-week service at the Church premises on Tuesday night. It was gathered that the deceased, a female petty trader, was said to have attended church services that evening, full of life but suddenly fell down, clutching her chest.

A lady who claimed to be the late woman’s relative told the newspaper that she had no medical history. She said;

“Ese went to church around 7pm. she was singing when she suddenly stopped and clutched her chest, before going down. “Church members who took her to the hospital came back crying, they said she died before they could get to the clinic.”

What could have been the problem? Is her time up? We all tend to dismiss this as God's time. Is it?

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/lady-collapses-dies-while-leading.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by Deicide: 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
R.I.P
I hope the comment we get from this thread will be the same as a lady rocking in a club and then slump and dies

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by coluka: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
RIP to her. Could be heart attack

27 Likes

Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by lalanice(f): 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
Eya!

1 Like

Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by wolesmile(m): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
Died in active service. Rest In Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by Megatrix: 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
She must have committed one sin or the other(probably had sex with a brother or even the pastor) hence the wrath of God was poured upon her and she was smitten!
RIP anyway, I just hope the heaven you believed in is real and you're there now

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by trustibk(m): 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

I buy itunes walmart amazon, vanilla for more info on how to do business with me. just check my profile or reach my signature. . a trial will convince you. . THANKS
Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by ElPadrino33: 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
Let's hope she makes it to heaven
Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by Sweetguy25: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
Imagine
Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by amiibaby(f): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
Omg rip to the dead
Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by miqos02(m): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
hmmm
Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by Earthquake1: 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
Straight to heaven grin
Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by Bossontop(m): 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by Hades2016(m): 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
RIP

1 Like

Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by Antoeni(m): 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
End of year Sacrifice Rip

2 Likes

Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by Raph01: 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
EH!... Lord Knows Mehn!

SOLAR POWER BANK 5000MAH CHECK MY SIGNATURE OR CALL/WHATSAPP THE NUMBER ON IT kiss kiss
Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by swiz123(m): 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
Jubrin!!!!!!!

14 Likes

Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by Penalty82(m): 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by Bossontop(m): 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by chukslawrence(m): 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
Rip to her
Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by moscobabs(m): 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
RIP to her

we shall meet in heaven
Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by Hivazinc: 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
Rest in Peace!
Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by Elnino4ladies: 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
end time
Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
Precious in the sight of of the Lord is the homecoming of His saints. If she was right with God, that's all that matters.

No one knows when and how they would die, make the most of all times and be at peace with your maker.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by coolshegs10(m): 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
embarassed
Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by bolkay47(m): 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
The church has no name right? RIP Lady.
Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by Johnbosco77(m): 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
May her soul RIP..
Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by kolaish(m): 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
Megatrix:
She must have committed one sin or the other(probably had sex with a brother or even the pastor) hence the wrath of God was poured upon her and she was smitten!
Alternatively, God may see her as been righteous and call her to where she belongs; HEAVEN.

This world is a sinful world full of devilish things. I just prayed the lady died in the Lord.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by enemyofprogress: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
Megatrix:
sharaaaaaap

31 Likes

Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by feelgoodstuffs(m): 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hmmm it is well R.I.P
Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by adebayogodwwin17: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
May her soul RIP.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Helen Oritsejafor Lies On The Rug In Church As Choristers Sing (p / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony / Owl Found In A Church In Ahoada, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.