Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Mr. Abuzola Tell Me All You Know About God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mr. Abuzola Tell Me All You Know About God! (668 Views)

The Interesting things About God / Discussion Between Professor And Student About God, Faith And Science. / 26 One Liners About God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Abuzola Tell Me All You Know About God! by Tonyet1(m): 10:39am On Nov 06, 2009
Salamaleku my brother! wink

I have been going thru' series of your posts and comments here and i think its really high time i get to know

more about your God

the way to him

His teachings

pls bare it all.!
Re: Mr. Abuzola Tell Me All You Know About God! by Abuzola(m): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2009
'say (Abuzola)

He Is Allah, the one and only God

He is the self sufficient Master, whom all creatures need.

He begets not nor was He begotten.

And there is none co equal or comparable to Him'
Quran 112:1-4

this is the God i serve
Re: Mr. Abuzola Tell Me All You Know About God! by theseeker2: 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2009
may Allah bless you Bro
Re: Mr. Abuzola Tell Me All You Know About God! by Abuzola(m): 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2009
Amin wa iyyaka
Re: Mr. Abuzola Tell Me All You Know About God! by jcross22: 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2009
@abuzola, if what you were saying was right then why do we have such word WE- phrase in quiran when they are making references to his deed WE is referring more than one authorities okay explain it if not i will show you bunch of that character in your book NOW okay.
Re: Mr. Abuzola Tell Me All You Know About God! by Abuzola(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2009
We is used for admiration and respect, e.g in hausa we say 'muna zuwa' meanwhile is just one person likewise In yoruba,'alafia won wa' or 'mo ti so fun won'
Re: Mr. Abuzola Tell Me All You Know About God! by theseeker2: 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2009
Abuzola, you know these guys are imbeciles. They will keep repeating the same retarded point no matter how many times it is clarified for them

jcross, go and ask the queen of england why she uses the pronoun WE when refering to herself
Re: Mr. Abuzola Tell Me All You Know About God! by Abuzola(m): 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2009
True and thats why Allah said,' 'A party of the people of the scripture (jews and christian) wish to lead you astray, but they shall not lead astray anyone except themselves and they perceive not' Quran 3:69
Re: Mr. Abuzola Tell Me All You Know About God! by jcross22: 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2009
@abuzola, the word WE never is not use for a single person at all okay wow is that how you were taught in the school?
Re: Mr. Abuzola Tell Me All You Know About God! by Abuzola(m): 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2009
Don't you know that the Quran is in arabic ?

Too bad,

ok lets drag it that way'
if i say 'you ARE sick' why the use of Are instead of Is.
O jasi
Re: Mr. Abuzola Tell Me All You Know About God! by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 09, 2009
ALLAH is never tired in creating and managing his affairs,unlike the tired god of the bible who likes to rest on the seventh day

Also,none is like him literally,naturally,physically,spiritually unlike the Christans that make blasphemy saying with their bigmouth"we are created like Gods image and likeness

Also he never cease to leave his glorious throne for one second but hes ALL KNOWING &ALL SEEING unlike the Christians that says "our body is the temple of GOD,when has creations body full of shit,sins and all that be for GOD the ALMIGHTY
Re: Mr. Abuzola Tell Me All You Know About God! by Abuzola(m): 7:03am On Nov 09, 2009
True talk

'as for those who disbelieve in their Lord (ALLAH), is the torment of Hell and worst indeed is that destination.

When they are cast therein they will hear the terrible drawing of its breath as it blazes forth.

It almost bursts up with fury every time a group is cast therein, its keepers or guards will ask (the unbelievers),'Did no warner come to you ?'

They will say,'Yes indeed a warner came to us but we denied him and said,'Allah never sent down anything , you are only in great error'

And they will say,'Had we listened or used our intelligence we would not have been among the dwellers of the blazing fire !'

Then they will confess their sin, so, away with the dwellers of the blazing fire !'

verily, those who fear their Lord unseen, theirs will be forgiveness and a great reward (Paradise)'
Quran 67:6-12
Re: Mr. Abuzola Tell Me All You Know About God! by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 09, 2009
@Jcross22 the word WE never is not use for a single person at all okay wow is that how you were taught in the school?

I can not imagine ow ignorant d so called Jcross22 is, If a Yorba is addressing an elderly person as "EYIN", does dat means he is refferin 2 more dan 1 person? The WE in d Qur'an is just 2 show dat Allah is Supreme. ahhhh
Re: Mr. Abuzola Tell Me All You Know About God! by Abuzola(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2009
Jcross is just displaying what we call dance of shame, he certainly knew it
Re: Mr. Abuzola Tell Me All You Know About God! by creazor(m): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2009
@uplawal
GOD made all tings perfect nd rested from creation.
ur dumb allah neva creatd.
and if at all he created-which definitely is not- he is d 1 still creatin imperfectns lyk cyclops,mutants,human-dogs,goat-eagles et all.
@abuzola
WE neva means singular. THEY is excusable e.g in yoruba 'won lo si oja' not 'a lo si oja'
also WE is a direct speech.THEY cn b toleratd 4 reportd speeches.
no 1da 99.9% of MUMUslims r abDULLARDs and drop-outs.
Re: Mr. Abuzola Tell Me All You Know About God! by theseeker2: 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2009
i thought jcross was the dumbest xtian in the world. Now we have creazor, an infinite retard
Re: Mr. Abuzola Tell Me All You Know About God! by Abuzola(m): 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2009
Creazor is not just dumb but ignorant fella,

@creazor- i know we don't have 'We' as singular in English, have you forgotten that the Quran is in arabic and it is only when we translate it in English that the 'We' appear, we do not and will never change the word of the Quran no matter the cause
Re: Mr. Abuzola Tell Me All You Know About God! by mavenbox: 7:08am On Nov 10, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-349654.0.html

This shows VERY MANY contradictions and lies in the Koran. And in fact, Abuzola says that we do not and we will never change the Koran, ask him if that is so, because there are many such changes, as reflected in the article above. Read it! HEHEHEHE
Re: Mr. Abuzola Tell Me All You Know About God! by Abuzola(m): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2009
Smile, ur so called contradiction have been addressed here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=336052.0;

(1) (Reply)

God And Pat Robertson. / Salat / Aides Suggests That The First Lady Invite T.b Joshua To Heal The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.