Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Obiano Receives FC Ifeanyi Ubah, FA Cup Winners, In Awka (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Receives FC Ifeanyi Ubah, FA Cup Winners, In Awka (photos) (18499 Views)

Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) / Pete Edochie & Obiano At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Awka (Photos) / Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Receives FC Ifeanyi Ubah, FA Cup Winners, In Awka (photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
kenonze:
The red cap thing is absolutely unnecessary
What's ur business with it? E concern You?
Re: Obiano Receives FC Ifeanyi Ubah, FA Cup Winners, In Awka (photos) by seunlly(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
How this one take bring food on top my table.

undecided
Re: Obiano Receives FC Ifeanyi Ubah, FA Cup Winners, In Awka (photos) by Horllamideh(m): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
No thanks to the ojorocious ref who denied Crown FC of Ogbomosho their late onside goal in the semifinal.
Re: Obiano Receives FC Ifeanyi Ubah, FA Cup Winners, In Awka (photos) by McRenceMLT: 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
Dr Ifeanyi Ubah is a true patriot and a leader. He has made Anambra proud once more. May God continue to bless and strengthen him
Re: Obiano Receives FC Ifeanyi Ubah, FA Cup Winners, In Awka (photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
The just concluded season was a season for teams based in the East. Enugu Rangers won the Nigerian Premier League, while Ifeanyi Uba went home with the FA cup. The unique thing about both successes is that players from different parts of the country contributed to the victories. Football continues to foster unity among Nigerians.

A big applause to Dr Ifeanyi Uba for his investment in football. Our league will get better if more billionaires get involved. I would love to see Gateway FC back in the topflight soon. But 'baba onifila gogor' abhors football.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Receives FC Ifeanyi Ubah, FA Cup Winners, In Awka (photos) by robay(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
Wetin concern me
Re: Obiano Receives FC Ifeanyi Ubah, FA Cup Winners, In Awka (photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
What's ur business with it? E concern You?

Kids everywhere
Re: Obiano Receives FC Ifeanyi Ubah, FA Cup Winners, In Awka (photos) by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
... Undoubtedly.,nothing else unite nigerians than sports. Good one from Obiano and Ifeanyi Uba. Congratulations!
Re: Obiano Receives FC Ifeanyi Ubah, FA Cup Winners, In Awka (photos) by Plus234(m): 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
kenonze:

abuse of red cap
Re: Obiano Receives FC Ifeanyi Ubah, FA Cup Winners, In Awka (photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
seunlly:
How this one take bring food on top my table.

undecided
u won't even see food... you will Die .. Mgbeke
Re: Obiano Receives FC Ifeanyi Ubah, FA Cup Winners, In Awka (photos) by midascnn(m): 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
Awesome feat, I love the fact the state Government identified with FC Ifeanyi Ubah
Re: Obiano Receives FC Ifeanyi Ubah, FA Cup Winners, In Awka (photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
Yeaga....ryt now dae re touring.... Carrying not less Dan 20 trucks full of fans,,،،،،....dae re even causing hold up for "Regina caeli" junction undecided
Re: Obiano Receives FC Ifeanyi Ubah, FA Cup Winners, In Awka (photos) by odomanis: 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lilimax:
Congratulations!
But this una swag sef get as e be undecided.
Wearing canvas on top of native... smiley

They went there on native probably didn't know that the state government would give them the chieftancy wears. We can forgive them for that.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Receives FC Ifeanyi Ubah, FA Cup Winners, In Awka (photos) by ojimbo(m): 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
kenonze:
hei. Let me just assume you had a slip of tongue. Our pride and our culture
Re: Obiano Receives FC Ifeanyi Ubah, FA Cup Winners, In Awka (photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
Im a WARRIOR. FC Ifeanyi Ubah till eternity.
Re: Obiano Receives FC Ifeanyi Ubah, FA Cup Winners, In Awka (photos) by bozz007(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
where are the brazilians
Re: Obiano Receives FC Ifeanyi Ubah, FA Cup Winners, In Awka (photos) by giles14(m): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
UNIZIK1stSon:
FA Cup 2016 Winners and Record-breaking Ifeanyi Ubah FC a.k.a 'Anambra Warriors' have been received by the Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano at the Amawbia Government lodge.

The Ifeanyi Ubah FC Supporters Club alongside the Players and Management Team Are currently celebrating the FA Cup Victory in Anambra Today, Wednesday, 23rd November, 2016

Joined by Obiano are Billionaire and Anambra State FA Chairman, Ifeanyi Ubah, APGA Stalwart, Victor Umeh and Others.

See Photos Below:

http://mynaijainfo.com/2016/11/anambra-obiano-receives-ifeanyi-ubah-fc-awka-photos
ubah u 4ck up.

after we support u,na akwa u c go celebrate
Re: Obiano Receives FC Ifeanyi Ubah, FA Cup Winners, In Awka (photos) by omofunaab(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
Horllamideh:
No thanks to the ojorocious ref who denied Crown FC of Ogbomosho their late onside goal in the semifinal.

I saw the highlights of that crown vs ifeanyi ubah.. It was rubbish, dem suppose flog that referee

Warri wolves fans nearly killed the referee here in abeokuta in the quarter final match between ifeanyi ubah and warri wolves. ..

The referee disallowed two clean goals scored by warri wolves.

If not for police warri people suppose beat that referee.

The ojoro wey i see for Mko Abiola stadium that day was strange.

Even neutral fans had to join.

Something tells me there is a conspiracy behind all these because both crown and warri wolves appealed that match
Re: Obiano Receives FC Ifeanyi Ubah, FA Cup Winners, In Awka (photos) by Horllamideh(m): 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
omofunaab:

I saw the highlights of that crown vs ifeanyi ubah.. It was rubbish, dem suppose flog that referee

Warri wolves fans nearly killed the referee here in abeokuta in the quarter final match between ifeanyi ubah and warri wolves. ..

The referee disallowed two clean goals scored by warri wolves.

If not for police warri people suppose beat that referee.

The ojoro wey i see for Mko Abiola stadium that day was strange.

Even neutral fans had to join.

Something tells me there is a conspiracy behind all these because both crown and warri wolves appealed that match
Their billionaire owner sure bribed the referees maybe cos he wanted to prove a foolish point to his West Ham partners.
Re: Obiano Receives FC Ifeanyi Ubah, FA Cup Winners, In Awka (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
Horllamideh:

Their billionaire owner sure bribed the referees maybe cos he wanted to prove a foolish point to his West Ham partners.
Haters tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Vs Buhari: You Lack Respect – PDP Blasts Tinubu / Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe / EFCC admits receiving petition on Osinbajo’s firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.