Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,698 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe (18477 Views)

Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians / Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari / I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by cyrilamx(m): 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
The Niger Commissioner for Works, Alhaji Ibrahim Balarabe, on Saturday, said that President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory in the just concluded polls was a victory for the common Nigerians.

Buhari Balarabe, who made this known in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Minna, said that it was the common people that voted the most for Buhari. “I will give the victory to the common people who worked for it and not the bourgeoisie in the society who wanted Buhari out.

“In this particular election the bourgeoisie decided to come together for their selfish interests and the common people on one side for the interest of Nigerians and Nigeria,” he said.

The Commissioner said that the masses have spoken by re-electing Buhari for the second term and for continuity of national development. “The common people of this country have come of age as such they cannot be taken for granted any longer,” he said. The NAN reports that Buhari polled 15,191,847 to defeat the candidate of the main opposition, Alhaji Abubakar Atiku of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who got 11,262,972. (NAN)

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/those-who-voted-buhari-again-are-common-nigerians-balarabe/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Photo: A man dressed up as a homeless person and other All Progressives Congress (APC) party supporters celebrate after the incumbent president’s victory following official election results in Kano on February 27, 2019

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by TIGRITIS: 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
Very correct.

If you notice, Atiku won in areas like the island in lagos, asokoro, gwarimpa, maitama in abuja etc while buhari won the mainland in lagos and other places dominated by the average common man. Thank God the masses won.

Looters were gathering and supporting themselves to come and start feasting on our growing foreign reserve, God forbid.

The thought of ffk, fayose, omokriminal etc becoming our policy makers is too scary.

95 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Jetrue3oo: 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
shut up mumu,say those who rigged buhari in second time are brain dead common Nigerians

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Emvico34: 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
Buhari won through rigging , buhari used the poor and gullible ones (like the ftc guy) to snatch ballot boxes .

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by rusher14: 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
Buhari's victory seems to still hurt a section of the Nigerian public.

Get well soon.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by nenedima(f): 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
Jetrue3oo:
shut up mumu,say those who rigged buhari in second time are brain dead common Nigerians
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
Jetrue3oo:

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by ogundeleai(m): 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
Bitter Truth

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by chudez0147(m): 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
What I would say is " Since igbos have decided not to give almajiri's money.... those Alhajis should vex and state paying their people....in fact I want the rich men from each regions to fight themselves, so they can all start paying their people....

1 Like

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Kylekent59: 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Very correct.

If you notice, Atiku won in areas like the island in lagos, asokoro, gwarimpa, maitama in abuja etc while buhari won the mainland in lagos and other places dominated by the average common man. Thank God the masses won.

Looters were gathering and supporting themselves to come and start feasting on our growing foreign reserve, God forbid.

The thought of ffk, fayose, omokriminal etc becoming our policy makers is too scary.
Yea.

I saw an igbo man today, he gave about 10 beggers #50 naira each. Igbos are good people, I just wish them the very best.

But who was behind that video/photo that went viral that Igbos won't give /offer any help to beggers?

Some people wanna cause violence in this country but it won't work.

Nigeria will surely rise.

16 Likes

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Bungalow: 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
Sai baba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Gresat: 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
More than that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by netpro(m): 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
The election was between the Masses vs the Elites. A battle between the Patriots vs the Corrupt.

As they say, the rest is now history. Atiku is just wasting his time and money.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by naijaguy1234(m): 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
We want Biafra or nothing else !

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Cue4rm: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
Oga, you know that nobody voted for the lifeless one, he rigged himself in.

May your conscience continue to hunt you grin grin grin
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Skypoman(m): 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
my name is Dominic I am 27 i live in ojodu berger in lagos , a very hard working, please I am looking for job, I can do any hard work. these are my contacts officialdominics@gmail.com 07050293583
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by AngelHoly(m): 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
No be lie shaa
Everybody wey I know with high sense of stupidity vote for buhari

I know who I am

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by anibi9674: 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
Educated and non educated.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
So it's an honour to be poor?.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by kay29000(m): 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
Yep
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by salbis(m): 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
Either good or bad, we shall all be in this for the next four years. Common Nigerians ko common Nigerians ni.
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by freemanbubble: 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nope
They are the ones whose brain have been looted by Apc

5 Likes

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by BedLam: 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Very correct.

I know your type. You have an irredeemable genetical pain when you see someone doing better than you. To you, being rich has to do either with stealing people's money or doing some voodoo that doesn't exist, and think white people are some sort of witches with technology.
Too bad.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hon. Tony Nwulu Hosts LP Imo Governorship Candidate, Senator Achonu / Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari / A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.