Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Picx M-M-M Ponzi Scheme Website More Popular Than Facebook In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Picx M-M-M Ponzi Scheme Website More Popular Than Facebook In Nigeria (634 Views)

How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria / We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Picx M-M-M Ponzi Scheme Website More Popular Than Facebook In Nigeria by Isaacfortune200(m): 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
MMM website is now more popular than the social networking site Facebook as more people sign up for the Ponzi scheme.
Popular Ponzi scheme MMM Nigeria which started operations in the country in January, is now more popular than Facebook.

According to the Alexa, the website of MMM Nigeria now ranks higher than the popular social networking site. MMM is the fifth most visited site in the country while Facebook is now the sixth.
Despite the revelation that MMM is a Ponzi scheme and CBN advising Nigerians not to invest in it, MMM has grown in popularity as more Nigerians are signing up.

[size=15pt]Source: Reliable Source[/size]

Re: Picx M-M-M Ponzi Scheme Website More Popular Than Facebook In Nigeria by Handsomebeing(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
lol.
Re: Picx M-M-M Ponzi Scheme Website More Popular Than Facebook In Nigeria by Ajiswaggs(m): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
I was pair to pay two people on mmm since yesterday.. Am to pay d 1st person #49,000 and d 2nd person #1,000 but I did a mistake when I went to d bank to pay them... I paid #49000 to the 2nd person instead of the 1st person...... I quickly went back to d bank to help me reverse the money but they told it can't be possible unless I called d account holder to transfer it back to me.... I don called the person about the I mistake I did and she promise to send it back tomorrow morning..my time on mmm to complete the payment remain 12hours now... I don call d other person to please extend the time till tomorrow morning.. But now am worried.. I dnt knw if they will block my acct after d time elapsed..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks Have Crashed!!! / Original Sperry Top-sider Wrist Watch For Sale / Want To Make $1,000 Or More Per Hour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.