Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) (18418 Views)

Aisha Buhari At Oluwatosin Saraki's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Malabo / Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by zicol2015: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
But why cant ds Baba assigned someone to attend ds conference and events on his behalf...

The name though.. "malabo".. Yoruba guys u grab?
i will lick "p*****".

kikikikiki.. Bado sneh
Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
Which of your people full there dey beg for food and money?

emmydollars4life:

UR PEOPLE FULL HERE DEY BEG FOR MONEY AND FOOD, U DEY THERE DEY HAIL BABA
Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by Pylony(m): 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
madridguy:
Your waka-waka na for the betterment of Nigeria. Sai Baba our only messiah. I know one day you go make us proud. In PMB I trust.

Allahu Ma'ana Filaili wa nahari.
when hunger dey your blood you still dey cry "sai Baba" grin.
Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hunger na small thing, even at the point of death, no shaking na still Sai Baba.

Pylony:
when hunger dey your blood you still dey cry "sai Baba" grin.
Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by feedthenation(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
President Mugagbe of Zimbabwe is there, thought he's not leaving too well?
Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by blackpanda: 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
GuyWise:
This man is not looking healthy oooo, look at his shoulder's in first pic, he looks unhealthy or abi na old age

Pray that u even survive to reach his age
Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by Pylony(m): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
bizza45:
I don't actually know what buhari did to pdp and ipob members , they hate this man more than they hate d devil, na still dem go dey fuckup and @ d sametime , dey blame buhari for their 4kups
Take it the other way round, for two years Baba is busy playing the blame game on the last administration, until now when lying muhammad admit they are wrong to have taking such step when Nigerians were expecting more from all their failed campaign promises.
Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by phemmie06(m): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
Please in lay man language, can you tell me what Buhari is doing there. Or is Nigeria an Arab country. Blindfolded wailers I am waiting for your attack
Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by tammie24: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
Shameless man

He may be the only head of state in that occasion but as shameless as he is...

No problem!
Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by zealousnation: 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
i see some phoney people extolling the name of president buhari-screaming his famous epithet "say baba" as if blinded to the picture the man have captured nigeria in. At this present moment we have the whole natione crying and this man giving deaf ears to our cry. There is a saying that whosoever lift a whoremonger is a whoremonger. Those who worship the devil is the devil..as u cont to lift the name of this destroyer of nigeria, you have so involve urself in the extipation/condemnation of this great country...
Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by championeh(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
When i checked your name and discovered 'mad' is there, end of discussion
madridguy:
Your waka-waka na for the betterment of Nigeria. Sai Baba our only messiah. I know one day you go make us proud. In PMB I trust.

Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by Domnick(m): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
Alwqys the tallest amongst them all
Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by Emassive(m): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
Perozidenz ofizaa North
Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by Mrscereal: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
Oga
Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by brightology3: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
bejeiodus:
Just keep this praise to the internet. You could be on a dangerous ground if you utter these words in public.

Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by brightology3: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
Keneking:
Is that not Depty President El Rufai

Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by brightology3: 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
bizza45:
I don't actually know what buhari did to pdp and ipob members , they hate this man more than they hate d devil, na still dem go dey fuckup and @ d sametime , dey blame buhari for their 4kups
just look at your presidiot

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by emi14: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
How can these pictures help the economy and hardship in Nigeria. Shame
Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
Keneking:
cool tongue
Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
grin grin
Keneking:
Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
Please is Nigeria an Arab-african country? shocked shocked
Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by claremont(m): 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
GuyWise:
This man is not looking healthy oooo, look at his shoulder's in first pic, he looks unhealthy or abi na old age

He looks fit and slim for a man who has clocked 75 years, he has always been like that.
Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
henrydadon:
grin
buhari walker.. grin

[img]http://i./FpifnkDC4gYuc.gif[/img]

Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
wont be suprised when i read "buhari in antartica for the anual penguins mating season celebration"
Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by Caseless: 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
LRNZH:
Baba, always staying humble.

Carry go
you dey so?

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by theSpark(m): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
I don't understand why Buhari is not on the front row in the 2nd picture and Mugabe and Idris Deby made it.

Hope it's not a sign that Nigeria has slid down.
Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by ifecobaba(m): 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
[color=#770077] carry go
Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by Ovokoo: 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
I don't know why anything that has to do with the Arab world excites Buhari. This is something he could easily have sent someone to represent him. He mustn't attend every darn occasion. he seems more interested in what happens outside the country than inside the country he was elected to govern.
Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
madridguy:

Great I.D.I.O.T. He is ur messiah, the messiah of u and ur family alone. Buhari with his outstanding fo.olish.ness no longer amaze me, what amazes me now is the record breaking fo.olish.ness of mammals like this one still fanning Buharrhea, the greatest epidemic to hit this country, which is worse than AIDS and Ebola.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) by Abeymills(m): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
The dullard himself master of poverty n recession

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe / ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers / Work Resumes On Lagos Canal After PUNCH Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.