Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) (19751 Views)

Poll: Who wins?

Chelsea: 49% (31 votes)
Man Utd: 39% (25 votes)
Draw: 11% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 22nd March 2015 / Southampton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 8th December 2014 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 22nd November 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by saintneo(m): 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2009
1:1
YNWA!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by adebayo201: 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2009
I'm very sure dat more goalz are comin in. Bt diz game iz goin 2 b a cracer! I see cards and own goals. Al d same, i giv it 2 ManU. grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by HarryPotter1(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2009
@all Man u fans wat did u expect 4rm us not less than 3goals, you will cry blood 2morow.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by bandely(m): 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2009
Man U must lose.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by Suntemi(m): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2009
Chelsea 3 - 1 Man U
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by mikeoscar: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2009
sunday cometh soon

we shall see

i wonder what gives u people confidence
You want to play Manchester United and ure confident of winnin? u lots are funny creatures

ill be here on Monday to unleash mayhem on your thread

The truth is that Monday morning you won't even show, I know you na.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by mikeoscar: 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2009
Even if Chelsea lines up 11 messi's they won't beat United except if the fa wants them to like they did 2 years ago, when chelsea got a cheap penalty. A 2-1 win for United.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, who's been getting all the attention until lately. Errrrmmmmm, don't "forget fergie's time" o.k. wink
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by nateevs(m): 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2009
Chei. . See as people just dey make mouth.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by Cristalz(f): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2009
Na Chelsea fans make mouth pass. grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by Sauron1: 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2009
nateevs:

Chei. . See as people just dey make mouth.

CHELSEA 1-3 MAN UTD

(Joe Cole)      (Rooney, Owen, Obertan).
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by nateevs(m): 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

CHELSEA 1-3 MAN UTD

(Joe Cole)      (Rooney, Owen, Obertan).

You sef dey make mouth. . .
Even you don't believe what you posted. . .
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by Sauron1: 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2009
nateevs:

You sef dey make mouth. . .
Even you don't believe what you posted. . .

I do. . . . . . . .I am 100% confident United will GET a result tomorrow.
Mark Atkinson is not a HOMER so Drogba's theatrics will be DEALT with. . . . . .
Evans and Vidic can pocket Drogba n Anelka. . . . . .It won't be their first time of stopping the Chelsea donkeys.

The match would be WON in the midfield and if Fergie starts Carrick, Fletcher and Anderson then CHELSEA are doomed.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by bammy(m): 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2009
Deco and Ballack shits on Anderson and Carrick tongue
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by nateevs(m): 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2009

Honestly you don't! . . On the contrary, you hope.

Mark Atkinson is not a HOMER so Drogba's theatrics will be DEALT with. . . . . .
Evans and Vidic can pocket Drogba n Anelka. . . . . .It won't be their first time of stopping the Chelsea donkeys.

It's the first time they are playing Chelsea with two upfront. .
It's the first they are playing this Drogba.
It's the first time they are playing Chelsea with the diamond in the league.

The match would be WON in the midfield and if Fergie starts Carrick, Fletcher and Anderson then CHELSEA are doomed.

If not. . .
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by Sauron1: 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2009
bammy:

Deco and Ballack shits on Anderson and Carrick  tongue

Deco and Ballack?
Weren't they raped by FLETCHER and a 35 year old Ryan Giggs at OT last season.
Game ended 5-0 but referee ruled out 2 of the goals to keep it respectable for Roman Abramovic. grin grin grin grin

nateevs:

Honestly you don't! . . On the contrary, you hope.

HOPE?? United fans don't HOPE. . . . They know the team is uber-solid.

It's the first time they are playing Chelsea with two upfront. .
It's the first they are playing this Drogba.
It's the first time they are playing Chelsea with the diamond in the league.

Scolari used the diamond formation in the league last season and got spanked 3-0 at OT.
Drogba n Anelka played UPFRONT throughout the 2nd half together in that game and they did nowt.

If not. . .

I have warned you. . . . . .Beware of FLETCHERINO.
With him in the United line up. . . . .United don't LOSE.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by ayusman16(m): 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2009
Man. United 1- Chelsea 3 (Goals from Drogba and Lampard)
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by bammy(m): 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

Deco and Ballack?
Weren't they raped by FLETCHER and a 35 year old Ryan Giggs at OT last season.
Game ended 5-0 but referee ruled out 2 of the goals to keep it respectable for Roman Abramovic. grin grin grin grin

Scolari used  the diamond formation in the league last season and got spanked 3-0 at OT.
Drogba n Anelka played UPFRONT throughout the 2nd half together in that game and they did nowt.

Droggba wasnt a Happy player then

Starts tommorow
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by kaypumpin2(m): 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

I seriously hope you like Fergie wouldn't after the match gun for the ref's jugular.Seems to be you lots stock in trade now.

And if he doesn't?Are you already tacking together excuses like Joseph's coat of many colours?
In as much as i am hoping you guys play out a boring draw tommorow,i can't just see how United will come out unscathed tommorow. . .seems Osama stands a better chance of becoming the next occupant of White House than MU getting any point at all. grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by jalether(m): 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2009
kay_pumpin:

I seriously hope you like Fergie wouldn't after the match gun for the ref's jugular.Seems to be you lots stock in trade now.

And if he doesn't?Are you already tacking together excuses like Joseph's coat of many colours?
In as much as i am hoping you guys play out a boring draw tommorow,i can't just see how United will come out unscathed tommorow. . .seems Osama stands a better chance of becoming the next occupant of White House than MU getting any point at all. grin

That coming from a neutral/arsenal fan sums it up cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by Sauron1: 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2009
kay_pumpin:

That is BECAUSE referees these days give ridiculous decisions against Man Utd cos in the back of their frail minds, they have concluded United are good enough to still win/draw whatever the situation.
How would you describe the yellow card given to Fletcher against CSKA Moscow or the Carragher's assault on Owen at Anfield?

It will be unfortunate if he allows the fans at SB to influence his decisions.
We all know Drogba would be trying to get players sent off tomorrow by dropping like a sack of taters any time he makes contact with our players.

Write SAF off at your own peril.
3 titles in a row. . . . . . .When will you herbs learn your mistakes?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by jalether(m): 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

Even Saudi Arabians will have the confidence they can beat Brazil in a footie match cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by Sauron1: 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2009
jalether:

Even Saudi Arabians will have the confidence they can beat Brazil in a footie match cheesy

United United United.
I can't wait to BREAK Roman's HEART again.

Rooney, Berba, Obertan. . . . . .Where ya guns @?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by nateevs(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2009

The team was solid.

Scolari used  the diamond formation in the league last season and got spanked 3-0 at OT.

Scolari didn't play the diamond my friend. .
Scolari play a 4-3-3. . The only similarity to this season is that the full backs attack.

And Drogba and Anelka played in a Hiddink-4-3-3, not a flat two upfront. . It's clearly different.

Now you really feel confident comparing the Chelsea of last season (Scolari's one) to this Carllotti's one. .
It's either you see things we all don't or you need to go to Specsavers. . Honestly.

Really?
There's always a first time mate.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by Sauron1: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2009
nateevs:

The team was solid.

And they are only 2 points BELOW you having had enough injuries to last a lifetime?
Then Chelsea must be really WACK!!!

Scolari didn't play the diamond my friend. .
Scolari play a 4-3-3. . The only similarity to this season is that the full backs attack.

After conceding Vidic's goal at OT. . . . .He brought on Anelka at the start of the 2nd half and his fortune didn't change.
Ancelloti played his diamond formation at the Community Shield allowing Nani to rape your back four time n time again. . . . .U and Ibime were among the people complaining for lack of width during that game. United are a different proposition to all the idiots you have beaten recently PLUS we now have VDS and Vida back(they missed the game in Wembley). A word is enough for the wise.

And Drogba and Anelka played in a Hiddink-4-3-3, not a flat two upfront. . It's clearly different.

United did not play Chelsea when Hiddink was your manager. . . . .So i don't care what tactics Hiddink deployed.

Now you really feel confident comparing the Chelsea of last season (Scolari's one) to this Carllotti's one. .
It's either you see things we all don't or you need to go to Specsavers. . Honestly.

Nothing has changed. You are just lucky to be playing teams with no spine n balls.

Really?
There's always a first time mate.

Fasten your seat belt. grin
See who copped the goal assist. . . . . .

[flash=425,420]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHFpq34JV8k&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"[/flash]
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by nateevs(m): 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2009
You know what . . You made more mouth before the Liverpool game.
You called them all sorts of names. . . United will never lose to that stupid team.

Anderson will do this and Carrick will do that. . . What happened?

Now you've started again. Who can take you seriously?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by inme: 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2009
HatTrick for DD
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by rasputinn(m): 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2009
A DRAW is written all over this one
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by rasputinn(m): 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2009
Is the game 5pm Nig time or 4.30pm Nigeria time
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 08, 2009
United shoulf be very afraid.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by Tudor6(f): 2:03am On Nov 08, 2009
Go chelsea. . . . 3-0 to the blues!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) by EDDIEBANGA(m): 7:45am On Nov 08, 2009
chelsea for life, we have won already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 14th September 2019 / Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (3 - 0) On 13th February 2021 / Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (2 - 1) On 31st August 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.