Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ (1535 Views)

BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial / Abia: My Order Sacking Ikpeazu Stays – Justice Abang / A Rejoinder On Justice Okon Abang Ruling That Recognizes Sheriff Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ by Purplebirdrep: 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Breaking! Justice Salauwa sets aside Abang's Ruling that gave INEC order to publish Jimoh Ibrahim's name.

Appeal Court Orders INEC to return Eyitayo Jegede' Name as the candidate for ONDO Decides, says Jimoh Ibrahim is an impostor.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ by richidinho(m): 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
T
Re: Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
Victory For Democracy!

Victory For PDP!!!

Victory For Jegede!!!!

Victory For Ondo State and Yoruba Nation!!!

No To Fulani Puppet Aketi!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ by ddippset(m): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
this is buhari's handiwork. the judiciary is dead in this country. justice salawu is scared because of the recent clamp down on judges. how could he rule in favour of pdp and jegede? I weep for my country. the judiciary has been intimidated.
Re: Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ by Oxenomy: 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
At last..
Re: Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ by mazifrankmore: 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
This is great for democracy!

Shame on bub

Shame on Abang

Shame on APC

Shame on over feed baby called jimo ibrahim

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
My belle is sweeting now sef!!!

Shegu yan iska!!

Buhari pls confirm the CJN Onnoghen now!!!

He is breathing life to the Judiciary again.....!

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ by EmeeNaka: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
Victory to PDP.
All the members of darkness (APC + Abang) are defeated.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
Congratulations to Jegede and his legal team on the success of his appeal case. This case has taken a heavy toll on his campaign. I pray it doesn't turn out a Pyrrhic victory.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ by drss2(m): 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
tank God for supreme court. d only court in nigeria dat is not dauratized by buari's govt.
appeal court saw d hand written on d wall - deliver justice or face d wrath of ondo pipul grin how can somebody who conducted his primaries in ibadan be PDP's candidate for ondo state only in daura grin
btw, dis judgement further shows dat makarfi led PDP is d legal PDP. sheriff is an imposter.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ by rapistomenka: 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
ddippset:
this is buhari's handiwork. the judiciary is dead in this country. justice salawu is scared because of the recent clamp down on judges. how could he rule in favour of pdp and jegede? I weep for my country. the judiciary has been intimidated.

And you shall weep till eternity undecided

7 Likes

Re: Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ by rapistomenka: 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
inJUSTICE abang should return whatever bribe he has collected from Buhari and the Borno bokoharam sponsor

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ by muykem: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
Buhari has been vindicated. This is purely PDP internal crisis. However, appeal court err in law for saying Abang was in error by making order without hearing from Jegede. Jegede was never part of case before him and his order is against PDP which by implication affect Jegede. Anyway the did has been done.
Re: Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ by muykem: 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
Jimoh should run to supreme court for stay of execution.
Re: Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ by devilson(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
congratulations to pdp nd jegede.zombies will wail today.

am so happy
Re: Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ by BlackPeni5: 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
Good news...But how is Jegede going to win when he hasn't had the opportunity to campaign. Well...anything but APC
Re: Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ by AllTheWayUp: 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
grin grin

Appeal Court Orders INEC to return Eyitayo Jegede' Name as the candidate for ONDO Decides, says Jimoh Ibrahim is an impostor.

Jimoh Ibrahim and Ali Modu Sheriff are both impostors in PDP

Zombies see una life

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ by xnsandrxns: 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
Eyi is back
Re: Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ by SillyMods: 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
Without being a lawyer or a judge, one can clearly see that this is another case of miscarriage of justice.

Justice Salauwa held that Abang was wrong not to have heard from Jegede but we all know that Jegede was not a respondent in the case Abang delivered judgment on, just that Jegede was affected by the judgment. So, how could Abang have allowed a party that was not part of original suit to appeal his judgment?

Salauwa has been bought and I am very sure it won't be long before what happened behind our back is revealed by SR.

I expect Oke to win this election. He will be closely followed by Aketi and Jegede will come 3rd.
Re: Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ by AllTheWayUp: 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
ddippset:

Zombie

Re: Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ by luvinhubby(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nobody can box the Yoruba nation.

No to Fulani puppets, Itesiwaju Om'Odua.
Re: Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ by blazetitov: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
Congrats to Jegede. Am sure Jimoh is getting set to go to the supreme court.
Re: Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ by Monogamy: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
good..
Re: Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ by blazetitov: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Victory For Democracy!

Victory For PDP!!!

Victory For Jegede!!!!

How is Aketi a fulani puppet?
Re: Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ by aljazira: 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Victory For Democracy!

Victory For PDP!!!

Victory For Jegede!!!!

If the judgement had gone the other way, you wouldn't have hailed the judiciary.
Today is victory for democracy and tomorrow judiciary is useless. Welcome on board.
Re: Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
blazetitov:
[/b]
How is Aketi a fulani puppet?
He's a candidate of CPC bloc
Re: Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ by DIKEnaWAR: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
Shame on INEC, APC and those scared of Jegede . This was my advise to Jegede before this judgement.

DIKEnaWAR:
The overzealous act of Wike and Fayose in rehabilitating a known Boko harm kingpin and making him PDP chairman is their greatest undoing. Not sure if the party will survive this, even after they win this case (they have good points of law and will win). The party has been so polarised. Many fragments.

My advice to Mimiko is to continue campaigning for the PDP in the forthcoming elections (even as Jimoh Ibrahim holds on to the ticket). The Courts will eventually declare Jegede the rightful candidate of the party and it might be too late for them to start campaigns all over again. This is what Sheriff and his sponsors want to achieve and it seems Mimiko and the PDP are playing into their hands.

No matter what we say about America's just concluded Presidential election, Hillary lost to James Comey, the FBI director, who gave her a respite when it was too late in the elections. I can tell you that some of the people who voted Trump, and actually gave him the needed votes to win, weren't expecting him to win. They just wanted to cut Hillary 's margin with their protest vote, only to see that they have elected Trump President in the process.

In Ondo, Olusola Oke might be the beneficiary and reap where he did not sow. Aketi does not have the political clout to win an election in the entire Ondo state. He is only popular in Owo. That's why his Abuja connect are intent on 'paving' the way for a smooth victory for him. Jegede shouldn't lose to Jimoh Ibrahim, who isn't part of the election in the first place. Just as Hillary lost to James Comey, who wasn't part of the election.
Re: Breaking! Justice Salauwa Sets Aside Abang's Ruling That Gave INEC Order To Publ by Mynd44: 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2016

(1)

Jonathan Calls For True, Fiscal Federalism. / Please Who Again Noticed That Since When Buhari Traveled, Prices Reduce? / The Lagos Of My Dreams - Gov. Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.