Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial (5118 Views)

Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case / Biafra: INM Calls For Probe As Group Fingers Obiano, Ekweremadu As Kanu Sponsors / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by alcmene: 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
Family Writers correspondent, Okonkwo Somto who has managed to make his way into the courtroom has confirmed that there is an ongoing drama in the court as Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra has rebuffed in totality the move by Nigerian government to secretly conduct his trial.

According to Kanu who spoke in rage, it is impossible for the Buhari's government to accuse him publicly, then turn around to try him secretly.

This has currently generated serious tension in the courtroom, resulting to judge, Binta Nyako storming out from the court session in anger.

More to follow.

- Biafra Herald

Read more: http://www.otimestv.com/2017/01/breaking-justice-binta-nyako-angrily.html#ixzz4VMA24Dno
Follow us: @OrientalTimes on Twitter | otimestv on Facebook
Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by alcmene: 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
cheesy cheesy The Binta woman probably thought Kanu is Awolowo and co who dont mind rolling on the floor to be spared

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
angry
Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by DrPlato: 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
I think the guy is right. U accused him publicly and u want to try him secretly.
If na me too I no go gree.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by HtwoOw: 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
More petrol in fire

Later they will say Buhari is Evil, contempt is a problem in itself

and failing to conduct himself like a reasonable human being means bail hearing is adjourned

Na him do himself

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by DecemberIV: 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by 0xtr200r: 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
HtwoOw:
More petrol in fire

and failing to conduct himself like a reasonable human being means bail hearing is adjourned

Na him do himself

Silly rants of frustrations and hypocrisy...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by alcmene: 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
HtwoOw:
More petrol in fire

Na him do himself

Shut up......he's better off in jail than allowing himself to be convicted via Buhari's perfected machinery

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
Afonjas will support the secret trial out of the hate in their wicked hearts.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by Stalwert: 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
grin More watery beans tonight

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
Kanu case is not as worst as el rufai who bribe Fulani herdsmen to kill southern Kaduna Christian in cold blood.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by whirlwind7(m): 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
HtwoOw:
More petrol in fire

Na him do himself

You see, I don't support Kanu in anyway. Go through my posts to confirm this. But....
You saying he failed to conduct himself reasonably makes you sound like a dunce.

On more than one occasion, the courts had delivered judgement that he be released, but Buhari opposed the courts and won't obey their orders. Does that make the president a reasonable human?

Do you even begin to apply reason for someone who is unreasonable? The FG has continuously shown contempt to court judgements, so why can't its citizens do same? I personally think Kanu is just seeking for cheap glory, and his antics irritates me. But at this time, he is standing for his right, no matter whether he gets it or not.

Finally, in this case, why would he be tried secretly? In a democratic setting, this bears the traits of dictatorship. He was accused publicly from the beginning, and he'd defended himself in open court so far. From all the FG has been doing, do you think they are intent on giving him a fair hearing?

I don't know how you came to your conclusion, given that the reason he opposed the court was clearly stated. So, if you were in his shoes, you would lie down and get run over?
Says a lot about the "man" you are.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by DecemberIV: 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
We IPOB don't really care if Kanu rots in jail, we just want him to remain there so that he will be a logo for our struggle.

We already know Mazi Kanu cannot escape this, but we must not make Afonja and Aboki happy by surrendering, even though we spent Christmas eating and drinking in our villages while Mazi was locked up in the zoo cage.

We must like and share each other's comment on this thread so that it will look like we still care about him.

Biafra or death!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by nwakibie3(m): 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
If I hear say this post no reach the promise land
Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by midol: 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
We yoruba muslims must lament on this thread and fight for fulanis against kanu. We are abuobaku of the fulani. We even love them our masters more than we love our yoruba christian brothers. Masha Allah!

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by macluvph1(m): 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
God bless NK, Aluta Continua Victoria Acerta.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by ojun50(m): 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
No oh i no agree on secret trial oh, hw i won take dey watch film na

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
midol:
We yoruba muslims must lament on this thread and fight for fulanis against kanu. We are abuobaku of the fulani. We even love them our masters more than we love our yoruba christian brothers. Masha Allah!

Lol...I love you my brother!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
This man called Kanu is beyond the level of fearful human reasoning. Whether you support his agitation or not, study this man, study his fight for his right and priviledges and do the same with increased uniqueness of yours and there is no government in the world that will not be afraid of you.

Secret trial for a freedom fighter is unheard of.

He is a Hero of mine for 5 minutes.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by Daniel058(m): 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
DecemberIV:
We IPOB don't really care if Kanu rots in jail, we just want him to remain there so that he will be a logo for our struggle.

We already know Mazi Kanu cannot escape this, but we must not make Afonja and Aboki happy by surrendering, even though we spent Christmas eating and drinking in our villages while Mazi was locked up in the zoo cage.

We must like and share each other's comment on this thread so that it will look like we still care about him.

Biafra or death!
YOU ALMOST TRIED BUT THE HATRED IS IN BUILT....

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by DecemberIV: 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
Daniel058:
YOU ALMOST TRIED BUT THE HATRED IS IN BUILT....

Yeah, we are overwhelmed by the LOVE that IPOB showers Nigerians every day.
Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by Ekejoestar(m): 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
Trial in secret

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by Jokerman(m): 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
This Buhari is just an evil mastermind.... why will you try someone privately after accusing him publicly...??

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by HtwoOw: 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
ya, that's what they all say

Buhari never ordered any body not to release Nnamdi , it's all propaganda , just like they said British high commission is coming to attend the hearing , just like ICC and international observers would be witnessing the sitting

Supreme court in Odinary Ekiti said Fayose's bank should be unfrozen and it was , if Buhari was playing any games , Fayose would still be shouting up and down and nobody will be able to do anything about it

Same Buhari paid for Ogoni cleanup if he hated iboes so much he wouldn't even bother , so think before you talk

whirlwind7:

You see, I don't support Kanu in anyway. Go through my posts to confirm this. But....
You saying he failed to conduct himself reasonably makes you sound like a dunce.

On more than one occasion, the courts had delivered judgement that he be released, but Buhari opposed the courts and won't obey their orders. Does that make the president a reasonable human?

Do you even begin to apply reason for someone who is unreasonable? The FG has continuously shown contempt to court judgements, so why can't its citizens do same? I personally think Kanu is just seeking for cheap glory, and his antics irritates me. But in this case, he is standing for his right, no matter whether he gets it or not.

Finally, in this case, why would he be tried secretly? In a democratic setting, this bears the traits of dictatorship. He was accused publicly from the beginning, and he defended himself in open court. From all the FG has been doing so far, you think they are intent in giving him a fair hearing?

I don't know how you came to your conclusion, given that the reason he opposed the court was clearly stated. So, if you were in his shoes, you would lie down and get run over?
Says a lot about the "man" you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by HtwoOw: 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
I didn't realize you are his relative and spokes person ? If he's better of in jail why are you people making propaganda video and making noises that Buhari doesn't want him released

Mr reasonable man
alcmene:

Shut up......he's better off in jail than allowing himself to be convicted via Buhari's perfected machinery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by lilreese: 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
Binta can still make mouth after her husband is wanted by efcc for corruption.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by HtwoOw: 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
0xtr200r:

hahahaha una don already make meme

The story said court went for reccession , not that the judge left permanently

Una mumurity na major general all of una wey dey blindly comment for here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by HtwoOw: 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
0xtr200r:

hahahaha una don already make meme

The story said court went for reccession , not that the judge left permanently

Una mugurity na major general all of una wey dey blindly comment for here nd your username look familiar, dem don collect xtorse for your hand ? hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by ANIEXTY(m): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
"Secrete Trial" asin how, for what,.....hhmmm, always thank GOD for life, but most importantly thank him for sense because not everbody alive has it
Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
Its common sense you cannot accuse him publicly and try him privately except the FG has something to hide.

Meanwhile was there not a Judgement that he should be released?

FG and disobeying court orders has become......(I beg make una help me with the pics)

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by BrokenTV: 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
HtwoOw:
ya, that's what they all say

Buhari never ordered any body not to release Nnamdi , it's all propaganda , just like they said British high commission is coming to attend the hearing , just like ICC and international observers would be witnessing the sitting

Supreme court in Odinary Ekiti said Fayose's bank should be unfrozen and it was , if Buhari was playing any games , Fayose would still be shouting up and down and nobody will be able to do anything about it

Same Buhari paid for Ogoni cleanup if he hated iboes so much he wouldn't even bother , so think before you talk

I quess you did not watch Buhari Media Chat 2 years ago where he stated categorically that Kanu will not be released or have you forgotten.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki Threatens To Resign As Senate President Next Week / Yoruba People, Do You Still Insist This Is Buhari? (picture) / Favor Chizoba Eze Beaten To Death By Ethiopian Prison Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.