Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? (25204 Views)

Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 / How Much Is A Good Salary In Nigeria? / How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by lordraiden(m): 10:09am On Nov 24, 2016
This question is a very stupid one needs no answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by donestk(m): 10:09am On Nov 24, 2016
OND?

Mogenerous:
80K? I earn less than 35k after tax after 6months of searching, I just had to take it. Still looking up to God for His blessings. Nigeria is so shitty I must say
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Tjayjosh(m): 10:09am On Nov 24, 2016
Oocc:
I am a BSc holder with a second class upper. I don't have a job. My last job as a driver, came with a salary of about 30k. I worked hard and happily too, tho I lost it. Back to joblessness.

80k salary for OND qualification is very fantastic! Your friend is very lucky and favoured by God. He should grab it fast.

#I hope I'm not offending God, but I think he has favourites!
worry not bro! Your own time will come.
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by oluxy(m): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2016
80k is like 800k in this recession.
And that 80k is like 8m to some people now.

Forget oooo. The country is hard. U better grad the opportunity.
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by moshmusth(m): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2016
bbeautylik:
No! he should give me the job instead

aiye ma nika oo

1 Like

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by dammysanmi(m): 10:11am On Nov 24, 2016
Try and Link Up with an uber car owner, Sir.
Oocc:
I am a BSc holder with a second class upper. I don't have a job. My last job as a driver, came with a salary of about 30k. I worked hard and happily too, tho I lost it. Back to joblessness.

80k salary for OND qualification is very fantastic! Your friend is very lucky and favoured by God. He should grab it fast.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by barajo1(m): 10:11am On Nov 24, 2016
Graduates are praying for such offers, an ond holder is contemplating. What an irony!

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by olaipa007: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2016
Half bread is better than none..
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by buchilino(m): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2016
UR FRIEND GET SERIOUS ISSUES. 80k N HIS STILL DOING SHAKARA. IM NEVA SERIOUS YET.
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by gonkin(m): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2016
I finished with upper credit Hnd, i have over 9 other certifications and i am very skill in computing, mechanical and even trained people after i finished Nd at phcn.
Now i don do Nysc since 2014. STILL JOBLESS.

IF I SAW A JOB OF 30K and the stress is worth the pay, i would be jumping with happiness. We don do entrepreneur before and i wouldn't lie to you it takes God for a business to be stable.

If you dont want the job pls mail me at gonkins@gmail.com.

Here's the click, your salary is your failsafe money. There are many ways to use 20k from 80k every month. If you are not married ooo

1 Like

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2016
Oocc:

I would advice you to go and register as an Uber Driver. Demand is high now. You could be going home with at least 20k per week...depends on your agreement with the car owner. This is what most graduates are doing now.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by oscarpet: 10:16am On Nov 24, 2016
What kind of skills is that? do you knew how many perfect and suitable skill that is waisting everyday without not even 10k job.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by horciglowri(f): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2016
oloyemeji:
lol,u dey vex ooo

Criuzli...? Nd wen u get d job wat will he b doin?
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 24, 2016
Make una dey make up stories una hear?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by melodyogonna(m): 10:19am On Nov 24, 2016
no, tell him to ask for the company
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 24, 2016
oscarpet:
What kind of skills is that? do you knew how many perfect and suitable skill that is waisting everyday without not even 10k job.
You dey mind am.wetin be the job description sef?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by OShepherd: 10:23am On Nov 24, 2016
reach me on wattsapp 08060286044
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by JuanDeDios: 10:25am On Nov 24, 2016
Oocc:

@bolded. I think it's far more complex than that. I don't know if you like poetry but Alexander Pope offers a good perspective in his Essays on Man.
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by olatex25(m): 10:25am On Nov 24, 2016
MsFaith:
He should manage it till he gets a better paying job.
are u kidding me, manage 80k in dis recession.. He shud sit at ome and be xpectin 200k job offer, maybe after 2023 when buhari wil handova. Hisss

1 Like

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by igorekpengmail: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2016
Please I need it if hE dosnt.
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by ehis05(m): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2016
He shud take it first...along d line sumtin bigger can come up...dan sitting ah home n waiting 4 a million dollar job
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by bladeAnders(m): 10:30am On Nov 24, 2016
waaaaat! ..where is the guy?

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Shollay20(m): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2016
you never no what GOD has done for you shaa, is good than to seat at home and wailing around.
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Everking(m): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2016
Good for a start bro
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Edwinmason(m): 10:33am On Nov 24, 2016
PastorAji:
Wa gbayi. I am married graduate and I earn less than half his salary
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Mogenerous(f): 10:33am On Nov 24, 2016
donestk:
OND?

NOPE.. BTech Accounting
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 24, 2016
Infact If I see 30k job I go do thanksgiving for church join.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by MrEverest(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2016
Oocc:

Cos girls in the university without enough financial support, are prone to engaging in prostitution and promiscuity! Tho not all.......I pray hers doesn't become so!

How will he be paying her school fees and still be sending her money for feeding and upkeep with that 20k? 2 other children in secondary school and a wife are still there o!

If I say I don't feel for him, then I lie to you big time!
You are right, majority of girls in our higher institutions today are glorified prostitutes. The call it various names like "runs" "double dating with benefits" etc I'm in Owerri & I have first hand information of what i'm saying. Any man dating a student should be very careful & if the girl in question is never contented with what she has & equally comes from a poor background, then she is a potential runs girl. Now the recession has worsened the situation.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2016
Edwinmason:
he is very lucky
You can say that again
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2016
No, tell him to stay at home and watch films. ;DHe is still even thinking......Mtchwwwwwew
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by melayemi: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2016
oloyemeji:
A friend of mine just got an offer of #80,000 salary, he is thinking if he should accept the Offer or not? Note: His highest qualification is OND Holder and he is a married man.of a truth the guy is an asset he is very skillful,they know his value maybe that is why he is contemplating,Mature and sincere advice,he need your advice.

That's $210 monthly,9ja though !! sad
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2016
No! He shld stay at home and watch films wt his wife.am nt even sure if dis story is pure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Only For Teachers (intending) In Port Harcourt / Npower VAIDS/TAX Applicants 2017, / Recruitment Into The Nigerian Intelligence Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.