Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Jimoh Ibrahim Heads To Supreme court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Heads To Supreme court (23885 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP / Udom Emmanuel Paid The Highest Bribes To Supreme Court Justices: Sahara Reporter / FG Drags Anambra To Supreme Court, Slams N50bn Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Heads To Supreme court by Johnnyessence(m): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
Inspectorsuga:

This thrash above is exactly wat u posted on another thread and u copied it word to word n pasted also on dis thread... I presume u didnt even read dis thread and i dont blame u for dat... U only played ur part as a loyal APClueless Zombie...
hmmmmmm very easy to spot pdp loser.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Heads To Supreme court by spencekat(m): 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
Alariwo2:
why Eastern pdp youths come carry Ondo election for head na wetin dey baffle me now

Ondo people sef no shout reach them.. are these guys normal atal?
They support the real PDP and not APC.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Heads To Supreme court by Johnnyessence(m): 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
emmaelectelect:

Hope you have asked the APC INEC to first change the name to Jegede
u have not see anything yet. Apc will win this election. D election is holding and the will of the masses will prevail. D election will be peaceful. Ballot snatching will be resisted.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Heads To Supreme court by Inspectorsuga(m): 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
Johnnyessence:
hmmmmmm very easy to spot pdp loser.
I bet u haven't had ur dose of foolishness today...I'm so so sorry to disappoint u, i ain't giving u dat satisfaction today by engaging u d most loyal zombie in an argument....goodyt... Sorry hw do u APCzombies even sleep?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Heads To Supreme court by Olayibo1: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
All I want to say is that they shud not postpone the election becos of p d p orelse...that is just the end of the show for A P C and A D
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Heads To Supreme court by Olayibo1: 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
e sure for jimoh oh....God no go Green for mimiko and hn candidate
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Heads To Supreme court by Olayibo1: 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
e sure for jimoh oh....God no go Gree for mimiko and hn candidate
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Heads To Supreme court by billyG(m): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
d way Apc dey take sweep pdp off in every election dey fear me oo!trump tried d strategy & it work .
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Heads To Supreme court by dakkayode(m): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
chuose2:
We all know that Ali Modu Sheriff is an APC stooge.

This one that the dictator president is arresting judges, who knows their latest order.

Well Nigeria's condition is a reflection of the leader.

Look at Buhari here and you can see how well Nigeria is.
angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4517514_dullardlook_jpgb32d79c91b30482a1142ba5524c8db1d
Only God knows the look of your father in the village tapping wine, here you are with an insult on Mr President, smh
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Heads To Supreme court by justmenoni: 1:00am On Nov 24, 2016
with their sisters: Modath and ngeneukweunu

OZAOEKPE:
omenka and kyase should lead him/show him road to supreme court grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Heads To Supreme court by solaadeyele(m): 5:12am On Nov 24, 2016
Gbangba dekun, kedere beewo. Jimoh Ibrahim laase wo, Omo bibi Ipinle Ondo fe ri e.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Heads To Supreme court by Niyi25(m): 11:57am On Nov 24, 2016
Jakasibo:
What if after all this court cases PDP loses the election, how will that be?
They hv lost already. we r not fools in Ondo. Oke is vry ok. #Oke gbemi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Declares Bid To Challenge Ambode For Lagos APC Guber Ticket / Urhobo Clan Bans Cow Meat Over Herdsmen’s Killings / Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.