Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure (23891 Views)

COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) / BREAKING: Ex-minister Of Environment, Ime Okopido Is Dead / Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primaries End In Violence (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure by damilola4162(m): 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
The Akwa Ibom state chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Ini Okopido is dead.

A top member of the party in the state, who confirmed the sad incident, disclosed that Okopido died in the early hours of Wednesday at the Ibom Multispecialty Hospital (IBH), Uyo.

According to the source, Okopido died of multiple organ failure.

“Yes, our state chairman is dead. Infact the entire APC family in the state is in deep mourning. It is a big blow to our party at all levels.

“We commiserate with his wife and children over this irreplaceable loss,” he said on telephone.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/breaking-aibom-apc-chairman-dies/amp/

1 Like

Re: Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure by PrinceOfEast(m): 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Multi organ failure? This wan loud ohh! shocked
RIP to the dead.

I met this cheerful,jovial man last month, He gave me lot of advice, He told me to warn Se'un to stop pushing BBN content to FP and that if Mod should ban me,he will appear in spirit and flog the Mod.
He was such a nice Man, He offered me a Job but i declined embarassed

May his soul rest in peace,but i don't know if he will make heaven sad 'cause politicians are devil on earth.

Modified: Mama ur boy finally made it!! FTC!! Tolu121 tell my village ppl i am finally free!! grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure by Ruggedniggaone: 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
eeyah r.I p
Re: Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure by Righteousness89(m): 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
Condolences to His Family...

2 Likes

Re: Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure by Gibsonworld05(m): 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
Fare thee well
Re: Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure by 88Craze: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
Rest in peace
Re: Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure by damilola4162(m): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
R I P to the dead
Re: Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure by BlackfireX: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
Money couldn't save him

2 Likes

Re: Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
Multiple organ failure
Re: Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure by kinglaxon: 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
Rip
Re: Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure by Righteousness89(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
Condolences to the Family of the Deceased..

The year 2020 has Shown us that their is no big Deal in Death! It could hit anyone !

Like we say, Let's Live Prepared! So whenever or However we are Called, we will Hear
" Welcome Home, my Son/Daughter!

Preparation is So important! Pls do not Joke with it!

May The Lord Comfort the Family of the Dead!

16 Likes

Re: Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure by Sunofgod(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
Covid attack...........?

4 Likes

Re: Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure by ThatFairGuy: 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
We all owe death.
Rest on Comrade.
My condolences

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure by iWasNotHere(m): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dem don kill am

1 Like

Re: Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure by GOFRONT(m): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
Instead of this multiple Heart failure to attack BOORATAI

Btw, I'm anticipating for the moment when the Finance & Accounting section of CBN would gut fire...

1 Like

Re: Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure by Lincoln275(m): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure by wilcox(m): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
Very strange
Re: Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure by Lukewayne: 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure by chukwuibuipob: 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
sad To all youth Day love smoking gbana,SK,Igbo , mixture etc.May u not see evil.Quit now
Re: Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure by onyxo76(m): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
hmm multi organ failure sounds like covid 19 complications to me or what else could have caused several of his organs to just shut down

7 Likes

Re: Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure by Goldenheart(m): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
Effect of venom in the system sad
Re: Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure by Abalado(f): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
RIP to the dead..... APC evil party....

2 Likes

Re: Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure by Factfinder1(m): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
Rest in peace to the dead
Re: Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure by AreaFada2: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
RIP.
Re: Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure by Juanmike(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
Multi organ failure? This wan loud ohh! shocked
RIP to the dead.

I met this cheerful,jovial man last month, He gave me lot of advice, He told me to warn Seun against pushing BBN content to FP and that if Mod should ban me,he will appear in spirit and flog the Mod.
He was such a nice Man, He offered me a Job but i declined embarassed

May his soul rest in peace,but i don't know if he will make heaven sad 'cause politicians are devil on earth.
Ode

1 Like

Re: Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure by EjaikreTheViper(f): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
okay

...in another news, MANNACCQGRILLS has been arrested in Makurdi, Benue State. 15 dead and already decaying vultures were found on him.

...more details to come.

6 Likes

Re: Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure by adecz: 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
sad sad

Even at this COVID period,
village people have refused to rest!! shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. / APC NWC Counters Adamu, Aligns With Northern Governors On Power Shift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.