Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS (59179 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Fayose Drives Himself In A Convertible Car. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by GudluckIBB(m): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
DanPel:
Bt last i went on holiday my mum drived her own husband(my dad) to work

Your school teacher needs to be crucified

1 Like

Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by DanPel(m): 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
pmc01:

Drived

You need English language lessons "drived" into your head. No hard feelings.
Not again Mr Man,Oya DROVE thanks was a mistake
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by zabadii(m): 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
money and love; the perfect drugs for a happy relationship
you're right

Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by DanPel(m): 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Your school teacher needs to be crucified
Thanks its DROVE tho
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by Jimbadly: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
Id1ot, go and pay the poor teachers in your state the 8 months salary arrears you're owing them. You're here riding convertible. Scumbag. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by Nwaisuochi(m): 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
DanPel:
Bt last i went on holiday my mum drived her own husband(my dad) to work
" drived" ? Go to school!
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by room089: 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
Attention seekers!
Drivers no dey abi dem no sabi drive again?
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by Rekyz(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
Tolexander:
Mtcheww!
Nonsense!
How is this a news?
A news? I don't get.
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by DanPel(m): 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nwaisuochi:
" drived" ? Go to school!
ok sir,bt last i remembered "no1's perfect" DROVE
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by yedidiah(m): 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
it's like one of the criteria for being q Governor in Cross Rivers state is that you must like fun and razzmatazz
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by happney65: 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
Euhedral:
Before looking at the political aspect of the picture... I think I admire this couple..where the husband isn't bossy but enjoy with his wife driving him around town and where the wife can also take her time out with the husband and even ride a bicycle with him. It's romantic and the kind of home I am planning to build

And when you see a Guy that is not bossy you will say he is too soft..You want that guy that will treat you anyhow.. Women bunch of confused things..
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by notoriousbabe: 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
Who puted this on front page?
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by Euhedral(f): 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
happney65:

And when you see a Guy that is not bossy you will say he is too soft..You want that guy that will treat you anyhow.. Women bunch of confused things..

Truth is every lady has her taste and choice for the kind of man she wants so you can't impose your girl's choice or any other ladies choice on me. I hope you understand now.
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by notoriousbabe: 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
pmc01:

Drived

You need English language lessons "drived" into your head. No hard feelings.
drived? shocked shocked chai ajepako come and see made in Aba English wroted by your ex grin
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by CXLVII: 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
Cross River people re really paying there tax as at when due

See as the Governor and wife just fresh and there followers looking haggard
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by Alariwo2: 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
pretty wonan.. this is how a good wife should be

loyal and supportive... not greedy and loose like most we see around
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by Kaysnotch: 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
Tolexander:
Mtcheww!

Nonsense!

How is this a news?

I tire ooo..she for drive keke napep.. Watin concern us

1 Like

Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by theGistsonline: 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
dainformant:
The executive governor of Cross River state -was the center of attention/attraction after his pretty wife, Dr. Linda Ayade took over the wheels, of their convertible ride as she drove him after a public event at Marian Road, Calabar. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/wife-of-cross-river-governor-drives-her.html
the last time I read about him was when he dancing with Ms. Africa contestants on the streets. Now here he is....is he a jollof kinda guy or doesn't have any work to do as governor I heard teachers went on strike over there a few days ago over poverty

1 Like

Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by bangging(m): 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
Tolexander:
Mtcheww!

Nonsense!

How is this a news?
@leasd u saw the head line, that's what makes it a news...

Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by anyicash(m): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
They just remembered to take their pre-wedding fotos now, cos it's trending in naija now.
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by Burgerlomo: 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
money and love; the perfect drugs for a happy relationship

No more no less
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by MrHighSea: 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
As far as i know the guy was well boxed up before launching into politics.
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by ArabMopol(m): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
this people are just careless... what of if a marksman took him out with Cheytac 408 snipper from rooftop...
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by teamchocolate: 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Dont mind them, driving convertible on bad roads...
chibuzorAbia:
We just do not get it in this horrible part of the world. People who should be working 24/7 to uplift their people showing off in a man made product, produced by other useful people.

Our future is particularly bleak.

Sub-Saharan Africa, an Oyibo code for sub-humans. Continue.
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by agrovick(m): 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Crap
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by TheHeadBoy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Celebrity Governor, attention freak.
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by mmsen: 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
Useless governor.

Forever running his mouth and 'snapping' pictures.
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by Richy4(m): 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
They should have at least provided enough bicycles for themselves and their security men...running after them with legs while they were on bicycle is not dignifying at all
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by Emma5097: 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
this is not news and here you are commenting.. didnt u see "better" news to comment on

I wonder......

Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by dadrugz: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
Tolexander:
Mtcheww!
Nonsense!
How is this a news?
help ask dem ooooh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) / Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit / Iara Oshiomhole With Her Husband At APC Convention In Abuja. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.