Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" (36290 Views)

See How Buhari Mocks Atiku Exit From Apc / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by tsannee(m): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
we dey God hand
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by DEIFIED(m): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
all these nigerians that are always reacting online, are they nuclear reactor?

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by Mrbigman2: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Buhari till 1985
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by CXLVII: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Atiku nailed to the Cross

Jibrin is a bad guy

Madth punchline

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by awesome11(m): 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by Alariwo2: 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
IgboRulesOthers:

tinubu is nobody now grin grin grin grin grin

leave ipot yowt out of ur misery cool cool cool tongue tongue tongue tongue

you think I'm joking? we will consolidate power for PMB regardless of ipob mood swings

don't you love the man? it might take time but slow and steady he'll make the mark

Aisha too will rule after him. cool

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by DanPel(m): 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ovokoo:
I thought Atiku was a Buhari supporter. Has he changed his mind?
All want to sit as a president. All are afta their gain.
#iPray4Afrika
#iPray4Nigeria
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by eleko1: 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
fistonati:
What do you expect from them all, when celebrating IMMORALITY is the order of the day.

BIRD OF THE SAME FEATHER
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by IgboRulesOthers(f): 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
Alariwo2:

you think I'm joking? we will consolidate power for PMB regardless of ipob mood swings

don't you love the man? it might take time but slow and steady he'll make the mark

Aisha too will rule after him. cool

OVER MY dead body will i like a drug lorg grin grin grin cool cool cool

i will vote for Ngozi Okonjo Iweala AND Aisha Buhari anytime they wanna contest

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by 4nobody4every1: 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
madridguy:
Quote of the month. NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK! grin

Sai Baba till 2027.

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
Has he returned to the NASS yet?
Someone who can not even defend himself enough, instead, resorting to name calling is talking about the presidency.
Make him go siddon for Dorty(dirts)

Atiku_for_President
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by Alariwo2: 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
IgboRulesOthers:

OVER MY dead body will i like a drug lorg grin grin grin cool cool cool

you fit pack come my side if you're scared

so mich life and fun here *winks

say PMB till 2023.. that's right

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by IgboRulesOthers(f): 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
Alariwo2:

you fit pack come my side if you're scared

so mich life and fun here *winks

say PMB till 2023.. that's right

I DONT CARE IF BUHARI RULE TILL 2050

AM WITH HIM

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by Spidermon: 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
Alariwo2:
it's undisputed fact

only deluded Ipod yewts believe otherwise
PMB for 3 terms sef.. then Aisha will take over

It seems you have heat rashes all over your brain
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
ianSweet:
Anybody else but the dauraDullard

Well let's do a little test

Click like for Atiku, share for Buhari

I'll rather have a man who has not tested the seat than have one who ran the nation's economy aground in 1984 and same in 2016.
Who do you prefer from the North? El Rufai, Buhari again or Atiku?
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
But its true nah. He is just one of the few that knows what's up. No vacancy, if you are pained, go and hug a nearby transformer lipsrsealed

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by obidevine(m): 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
Fabulosdave01:

When bed begin dey fly?

Abeg help me ask am ooohhhh

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by Alariwo2: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
Spidermon:

It seems you have heat rashes all over your brain

your opinion doesn't count... you can relocate to Ghana or Togo if you don't like it

#NoVacancyinAsoRock

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by payosehtor(m): 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
As far as northern politics /s
politicians are concerned, anybody that takes Atiku seriously must be a joker or ignorant .no one is coming out against Pmb, haters pls put on your shock absorbers till 2023

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by ozimec(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
broseme:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/did-embattled-house-of-reps-member-just.html

That decision is for the Nigerians to make not the decision of any politician especially, those padding budget.
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by davibid: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
IgboRulesOthers:
ofonja always carry ipod matter FOR head and mouth grin grin grin grin

i stand with Buhari not matter wat cool cool cool cool cool

I can see that!

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
For local government chairman
OZAOEKPE:
ATIKU for 2019 cool

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
There is vacancy in Aso Rock in 2019...

But not for Atiku

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by Alariwo2: 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
IgboRulesOthers:

I DONT CARE IF BUHARI RULE TILL 2050

AM WITH HIM

good girl

after him is prof. Osibanjo.. then Aisha
hope you'll support him

the formation is set

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by IgboRulesOthers(f): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
Alariwo2:

good girl

after him is prof. Osibanjo.. then Aisha
hope you'll support him

the formation is set

I CANT vote for any ofonja tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by IgboRulesOthers(f): 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
There is vacancy in Aso Rock in 2019...

But not for Atiku

dont mind atiku HIS IS dreaming grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by Alariwo2: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
IgboRulesOthers:

I CANT vote for any ofonja tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

you won't have choice dear

he'll be your preferred candidate when the time comes.. we might use igbo VP with him

how about that?

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by SssKA1(m): 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ok oh, noted
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
who takes a fraudster like jibrin seriously?
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by AZeD1(m): 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
fistonati:
What do you expect from them all, when celebrating IMMORALITY is the order of the day.

BED OF THE SAME FEATHER
BED? ? ?

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by Uncletony(m): 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
fistonati:

BED OF THE SAME FEATHER

''BED'' of same feather...lie together grin

Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement / Obajana: 2002 Agreement Between Kogi And Dangote Released / Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi