Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" (36287 Views)

See How Buhari Mocks Atiku Exit From Apc / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by flexingsly1804: 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ppl won't let Atiku rest sha... but to b honest Atiku is a beta man for d job dan all dis dullard. Atiku was one of d most investigated public servant yet dia was no proof of any unethical stuff.. walahi if he wil contest I will gladly cast my vote for him. Infact he is d only one I can go out to cast vote for cum 2019

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by IgboRulesOthers(f): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
Alariwo2:

you won't have choice dear

he'll be your preferred candidate whrn the time comes.. we might use igbo VP with him

how about that?

nah tongue tongue tongue tongue

it wont be possible cool cool cool cool cool

unless igbo president then osibande as vice president

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by AZeD1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
Uncletony:

''BED'' of same feather...lie together grin
"BED" of the same maker....
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by Alariwo2: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
IgboRulesOthers:

nah tongue tongue tongue tongue

it wont be possible cool cool cool cool cool

unless igbo president then osibande as vice president

you're joking right?

igbos will start from somewhere and that's VP..
over the years we might consider you guys for one term
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by IgboRulesOthers(f): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
Alariwo2:

you're joking right?

ofonjas will starts from somewhere before any Nigerian can vote for them again grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by payosehtor(m): 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
IgboRulesOthers:

I DONT CARE IF BUHARI RULE TILL 2050

AM WITH HIM
You have taken the right decision but stay put let no one takes it from you ok.?
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by IgboRulesOthers(f): 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
Alariwo2:

you're joking right?

Guy just because am replying u doesn't make u feel like we are in the same level tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

so trend carefully cool cool cool cool cool cool

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by IgboRulesOthers(f): 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
payosehtor:
You have taken the right decision but stay put let no one takes it from you ok.?

guy i have been with BUHARI SINCE so drop dat thing sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by oluxy(m): 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
This man I'd dam right grin

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by kross101(m): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
Buhari's men are busy fighting Tinubu, the real threat myt b Atiku wit his boys in NASS(Saraki,Dogara n co).
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by alizma: 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
mankan2k7:
In that case aso rock will be empty

D dullard got no reason to remain my president

#istandwithtinubu
hahahaha, you are sleeping on bike. I just de pity your head when it land on ground. Tinubu has declared that he stands with Buhari already.

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by CandyDiamond(f): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
[/b]I think Nigeria should look into rotational presidency among the 6 geopolitical zones and reduce the power of president to regions[b],the way youths put energy into who will become next president is alarming, some even live on internet to defend Buhari day and night without thinking about their own life and how to contribute to the growth of their society. That is very unfortunate.
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by Mcemerald: 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
I guess dat guy below they find job....glad u don hear sey no vacancy...
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
IgboRulesOthers:

I CANT vote for any ofonja tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Do you have a Voter's card? No pun intended
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by Atiku2019: 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
Who is Jibrin? undecided

Atiku 2019

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by IgboRulesOthers(f): 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
TuCloz:
Do you have a Voter's card? No pun intended

do u have say tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by olabolawasiu(m): 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
mankan2k7:

#istandwithtinubu

Atikku is not an option....
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by IgboRulesOthers(f): 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Atiku2019:
Who is Jibrin? undecided

Atiku 2019

carry dis thing and commot for here
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by purpulrain: 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
zero8zero:
#epic. He chooses his targets right. An attack on Atiku is an attack on Dogara.

Truth is mine*
eleko1!! eleko1!! eleko1!! how many times did I call u?
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by yeyeboi(m): 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
madridguy:
Quote of the month. NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK! grin

Sai Baba till 2027.

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by bcashy: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
Alariwo2:
it's undisputed fact

only deluded Ipod yewts believe otherwise
PMB for 3 terms sef.. then Aisha will take over
U people have started again abi? 2019 will be soon be here n ur eyes go clear again lolzzzz
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by ArabMopol(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
Buhari suppose to be in old people's home watching cartoon Network or playing Lido, I dont even knw what an irritating old man like him is still doing in Aso Rock
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by omeiza47: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
zero8zero:
#epic. He chooses his targets right. An attack on Atiku is an attack on Dogara.

Truth is mine*
at the end Hausa will still follow one direction in 2019,let Yoruba and Igbo keep trading words in nairaland, be wise up guys
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by Fourwinds: 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
fistonati:
What do you expect from them all, when celebrating IMMORALITY is the order of the day.

BED OF THE SAME FEATHER
Bird of same feather.....please take note
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by HegenIkomkeh(m): 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
that was hard grin grin

Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by danidee10(m): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
mankan2k7:

#istandwithtinubu

YOU STAND WITH TINUBU

WHAT ARE YOU STANDING WITH HIM FOR

IT'S BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT NIGERIA WILL NEVER PROGRESS

YOU ARE A STUPID FOOL!! NONSENSE!!!
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by danidee10(m): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
flexingsly1804:
Ppl won't let Atiku rest sha... but to b honest Atiku is a beta man for d job dan all dis dullard. Atiku was one of d most investigated public servant yet dia was no proof of any unethical stuff.. walahi if he wil contest I will gladly cast my vote for him. Infact he is d only one I can go out to cast vote for cum 2019

ATIKU IS A BETTER MAN

WHAT DID HE DO WHEN HE WAS THE VP...for 8 years, even if you're blind can't you beg someone to tell you the story of atiku

YOU'RE VERY STUPID!

I will keep on insulting atiku supporters like you until they ban me angry angry angry angry

cuz i don't understand how People like you can be so stupid and foolish to want someone like atiku in power.

NONSENSE!!!!
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by samsam2019: 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
fistonati:
What do you expect from them all, when celebrating IMMORALITY is the order of the day.

BED OF THE SAME FEATHER
bed? grin grin grin
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by Peeo(f): 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
Mrbigman2:

Na foam of d same pillow
abeg i no wan laf o.
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by pcei: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
Alariwo2:
it's undisputed fact

only deluded Ipod yewts believe otherwise
PMB for 3 terms sef.. then Aisha will take over
I thought u've learnt sometin, didn't know ur problem is genetic. Ur father is as more delusional as u, so I don't expect less. Fool
Re: Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" by mrsfavour(f): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
cant any Nairalander Go and contest ? we will give our votes. Stop all these e-presidents.

Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC / Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha / Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes