Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law (51363 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion / Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by Obiwannn: 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
oatzeal:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-dJSPQsE0-_A/WDXttPwdq7I/AAAAAAALA3U/TqWUFQZHY2EVt0bIOTgLPAa_Fl9RUVznwCLcB/s1600/4.jpg[/img]
One of Nigeria's richest women, Folorunsho Alakija's son, Folarin, got married to his beautiful Iranian bride, Naza, in a lavish ceremony in Lagos this past weekend. MUA Joyce Jacob shared this stunning new photo above

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/11/stunning-photo-of-billionaire.html

Taahe.. My babe fine pass am tongue
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by nkpommpko(m): 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
Where is the pictures? And am not ready to click another link.
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by RaeMystix: 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
Smart girl grin. She dated Robert Kardashian long before he became a depressed lazy excuse. I hear she's nice though . Wish her a HML.
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by RaeMystix: 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
HRHF:
Iran of all places?
What's wrong with them?. Most Iranians are good folks.
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by luminouz(m): 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
amanze15:
Persian beauty, those people fine, Iran is Visa-free last i checked undecided
N who wants to go there ...U?
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by luminouz(m): 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
RaeMystix:

What's wrong with them?. Most Iranians are good folks.
Really? Ahdonbilivit!
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by SirShymexx: 11:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
That's a supremely beautiful Persian Ivory Queen with nice dentition and cute elongated neck right there. And her body is crazy, especially her t.its.

Great pick by the Ijebu son.

We byke!
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by luminouz(m): 11:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
RaeMystix:
Smart girl grin. She dated Robert Kardashian long before he became a depressed lazy excuse. I hear she's nice though . Wish her a HML.
Shuu! U know DAT too? Smart girl! grin
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by Towncrier007(m): 11:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
GossipHeart:

I am always loyal to Towncrier007 more than my father
you welcome son grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by luminouz(m): 11:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
SirShymexx:
That's a supremely beautiful Persian Ivory Queen with nice dentition and cute elongated neck right there. And her body is crazy, especially her t.its.

Great pick by the Ijebu son.

We byke!
I no gree! Too long a neck....n.what's about d tits to make one swoon? She is fine....not d absolute ecclesiastic beauty u wan us to swallow bro!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by samuel19222(m): 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
olaolulazio:
God didnt give d creation of this lady to any Angel. It took God days(thousand of years) in creating her.

To the mod that took his or her time to ban me, i knw u were created by angel LUCIFER!

Nice one
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by RaeMystix: 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
luminouz:

Really? Ahdonbilivit!

Yep!. They aren't Chinese, Japanese and their likes. They're barely discriminatory towards us Blacks.
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by RaeMystix: 11:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
luminouz:

Shuu! U know DAT too? Smart girl! grin
Hahahahahahaha grin
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by okowande(f): 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
GossipHeart:

She tried but she's not more beautiful than Buhari
Buharibe like guy if i catch you eehhh
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by luminouz(m): 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
RaeMystix:

Yep!. They aren't Chinese, Japanese and their likes. They're barely discriminatory towards us Blacks.
OK....because Na u talk am ....I go believe! grin
But emmm...can their girls pound yam?
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by luminouz(m): 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
RaeMystix:

Hahahahahahaha grin
Nice dp.....
Just wait n see how mofos will rush to view Ur dp.... grin
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by Longcucumber(m): 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
Chaii how me and this gal go inside room,enough enjoyment.
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by thonyrule(m): 11:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
Looks like dija
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by paradigmshift(m): 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
HRHF:
Iran of all places?

wetin do Iran...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by Baroba(m): 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
Persian women dey fine, money or not..pretty
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by RaeMystix: 12:07am On Nov 24, 2016
luminouz:

OK....because Na u talk am ....I go believe! grin
But emmm...can their girls pound yam?
Well. They never grew up been thought how to pound yam
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 24, 2016
Taaaa! Na fine we go chop! this one no near Tawakalitu Omo iya oni moin moin. Fine plus plenty padding...u know na
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by RaeMystix: 12:10am On Nov 24, 2016
luminouz:

Nice dp.....
Just wait n see how mofos will rush to view Ur dp.... grin

Thanks.
Why would they though?. I am not an Iranian chick. cheesy
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 24, 2016
luminouz:
Nice dp..... Just wait n see how mofos will rush to view Ur dp.... grin
when I say IRANU u say ...............
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by Ihavespoken: 12:18am On Nov 24, 2016
There is nothing good about Iran, human rights started in America and ended in the UK.

Other countries are just a joke to foreigners.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by Origin(f): 1:34am On Nov 24, 2016
This is why women will continue using makeup.
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by freeman11(m): 2:19am On Nov 24, 2016
frankly speaking, this is how intelligent reports are gathered for other countries. First they send a beautiful bride (as then know say Nigerians no dey take eye see yellow sisi), so if no be rich woman pikin she no go fit marry abi?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by byvan03: 2:44am On Nov 24, 2016
I see no one is complaining of her make up, if nah Black wOman rubbish talk go full everywhere.
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by luminouz(m): 2:44am On Nov 24, 2016
cummando:

when I say IRANU u say ...............
Lol..ABASHA!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead / Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply / 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.