Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:46 AM

Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law (51586 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion / Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by luminouz(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
RaeMystix:

How do you know that?. 1 grandchild and another on the way. grin
*postrates on the floor* please Ma..no vex for me Ur pikin....Na this faceless forum cause am.....if I don see Ur face before ni....I for know...
2 grandchildren? Its good o....congrats
Abeg Ma...me won ask one queshun...... grin
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by RaeMystix: 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
luminouz:

*postrates on the floor* please Ma..no vex for me Ur pikin....Na this faceless forum cause am.....if I don see Ur face before ni....I for know...
2 grandchildren? Its good o....congrats
Abeg Ma...me won ask one queshun...... grin

No problem. Go on.
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by davidif: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
RaeMystix:
Smart girl grin. [b]She dated Robert Kardashian long before he became a depressed lazy excuse. [/b]I hear she's nice though . Wish her a HML.

Wait what?!?!
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by RaeMystix: 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
davidif:

Wait what?!?!
Huhhhhhhhh?
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by davidif: 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
RaeMystix:

Huhhhhhhhh?

You said she dated Rob Kardashian and I was responding to that with disbelief.

I was thinking that you were going to respond with proof of your assertion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by davidif: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
Mayflowa:

Truly, she is an average iranian girl. Blacks just adore fair-skin.

Wait what?!?
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by davidif: 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
lefulefu:

abeg u too watch james bond grin

Abi o! Welcome to nairaland, the land of conspiracy theorists haha haha.
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by RaeMystix: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
davidif:

You said she dated Rob Kardashian and I was responding to that with disbelief.

I was thinking that you were going to respond with proof of your assertion.
Although I was informed, but u can also google it if you want proof.
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by alanmwene: 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
oatzeal:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-dJSPQsE0-_A/WDXttPwdq7I/AAAAAAALA3U/TqWUFQZHY2EVt0bIOTgLPAa_Fl9RUVznwCLcB/s1600/4.jpg[/img]
One of Nigeria's richest women, Folorunsho Alakija's son, Folarin, got married to his beautiful Iranian bride, Naza, in a lavish ceremony in Lagos this past weekend. MUA Joyce Jacob shared this stunning new photo above

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/11/stunning-photo-of-billionaire.html

Average looking woman!
She looks like a tranny!
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
davidif:

Abi o! Welcome to nairaland, the land of conspiracy theorists haha haha.
i jus tire for that freeman guy oocheesy.na jus normal marriage he don turn into James bond/bourne supremacy spy theorycheesy.All cos the chick happens to come frm Irancheesy.If she was a yankee chick nobody for they suspect any spy thing o.Secret agent ko....public agent ni.
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by davidif: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
RaeMystix:

Although I was informed, but u can also google it if you want proof.

Didn't see anything about her on Google.
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by davidif: 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
lefulefu:
i jus tire for that freeman guy oocheesy.na jus normal marriage he don turn into James bond/bourne supremacy spy theorycheesy.All cos the chick happens to come frm Irancheesy.If she was a yankee chick nobody for they suspect any spy thing o.Secret agent ko....public agent ni.

Hahaha no mind them. For their mind some Nigerians think there country is so important in the overall scheme of things that foreign powers are conspiring to get some crucial intelligence on them as if Na some cold war thriller movie we dey watch hahaha

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by RaeMystix: 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
davidif:

Didn't see anything about her on Google.
Robert Kardashian and Naza Jafarian. What search engine are you using?. Use Google
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by davidif: 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
RaeMystix:

Robert Kardashian and Naza Jafarian. What search engine are you using?. Use Google

But her name is Naza Khosro? At least that's what the article says?
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by RaeMystix: 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
davidif:

But her name is Naza Khosro? At least that's what the article says?

Compare this picture from this forum with any of those pictures of her with Rob on Google images.
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by davidif: 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
RaeMystix:

Compare this picture from this forum with any of those pictures of her with Rob on Google images.

It could be a look alike, you know?
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by RaeMystix: 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
davidif:

It could be a look alike, you know?
Oh please
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by davidif: 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
RaeMystix:

Oh please

The fact that they look alike is not definite proof in my own eyes ma'am.
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 25, 2016
davidif:

Hahaha no mind them. For their mind some Nigerians think there country is so important in the overall scheme of things that foreign powers are conspiring to get some crucial intelligence on them as if Na some cold war thriller movie we dey watch hahaha

Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by RaeMystix: 2:17am On Nov 25, 2016
davidif:

The fact that they look alike is not definite proof in my own eyes ma'am.
This isn't a case, and therfore there is no room for argument(s). Perhaps you ought to update your Google chrome?. grin Goodnight.
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by davidif: 7:19am On Nov 26, 2016
RaeMystix:

This isn't a case, and therfore there is no room for argument(s). Perhaps you ought to update your Google chrome?. grin Goodnight.

That to me is like saying all pretty, skinny, leggy Iranians look alike?
Re: Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law by RaeMystix: 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
davidif:

That to me is like saying all pretty, skinny, leggy Iranians look alike?

One thing i am certain about is that you aren't Naza nor even close to a relative of hers, cos you can't convince me that Naza never dated Rob..

Answer to your question; Not all pretty, skinny, leggy Iranians does look alike.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banks Will Accept Old Naira Notes After Deadline - Emefiele / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / 8 Things N500 Cannot Buy Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.