Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig (2207 Views)

FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" / FFK: Jimoh Ibrahim A Ritualist, Sleeps In Coffin, Anus Overstretched From Sodomy / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by trendyrammy(f): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
Olufemi Fani Kayode took to Twitter to bash the billionaire businessman after it was revealed that Justice Salauwa of the Appeal Court sacked Jimoh Ibrahim and ordered the immediate reinstatement of Eyitayo Jegede as the rightful candidate of PDP in Saturday's governorship election in Ondo state. See a screenshot of Jimoh Ibrahim's response below

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/ffk-calls-jimoh-ibrahim-big-fat-ugly.html

Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by trendyrammy(f): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
mynd44 OAM4J
Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by GudluckIBB(m): 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
Interesting

FFK is now known as somebody who dances whenver you give him food to eat!

Now Why are always blaming APC for Pdp's woes?

Fayose and Wike went to bring sherrif to be the chairman of PDP and so people are busy blaming APc for that.

If that is the case, it means fayose and wike are also working for APC

Nonsense!

8 Likes

Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by ammyluv2002(f): 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
Oh men! See serious yabbing cheesy

Na them sabi sha undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by hazyfm1: 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lol at the Makoosa dance for FOOD

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by sirfee(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
If na for nairaland omo na 35years ban be dat ooh!

1 Like

Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by trendyrammy(f): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by NaijaMutant(f): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim's last tweet
At the end of the day, the winner is not the one who wins in court but the one that ACHIEVED his aim

Definitely Jimoh Ibrahim's aim is not the coveted governor's seat.

Then what actually is Jimoh Ibrahim's aim undecided

Your guess is as good as mine, he is surely an APC mole, but my surprise was the unprecedented support he got from justice Okon Abang
Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
See leaders dey talk yama yama nothing do them.....we express ourselves for here na BANana island. God don cattch una LIB don dey
Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by NaijaMutant(f): 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Interesting
FFK is now known as somebody who dances whenver you give him food to eat!
Now Why are always blaming APC for Pdp's woes?
Fayose and Wike went to bring sherrif to be the chairman of PDP and so people are busy blaming APc for that.
If that is the case, it means fayose and wike are also working for APC
Nonsense!

You are half smart
And your logic is flawed undecided

Fayose and Wike also appointed Justice Okon Abang who had been giving the illegal faction judgement at their beck and call right undecided

Justice Okon Abang is the only reason Jimoh Ibrahim and Sherrif have gone this far with this illegality.

Justice Okon Abang = APC undecided
Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by onomeasike: 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim salvo has become the definition of Ffk

2 Likes

Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by henchamb(m): 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
Jimoh said he has ACHIEVED his aim
That's paying mimiko back

2 Likes

Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by mazimee(m): 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
Is this for real The name calling wasn't necessary
Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by Atiku2019: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ahap Atiku 2019

Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
I don't subscribe to the demeaning words from old men shamelessly!!

Haba!! Hold up. Hold up. Hold up........!?...Mr Easi..

1 Like

Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
FFK sang for me and I gave him food

1 Like

Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
Those words used by FFK are all childish and unnecessary.

We shouldn't play politics of hate and bitterness. Light banters are okay but not demeaning remarks.

I'm happy for the judgement but I condemn in strong terms the attitude of FFK.

1 Like

Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
I don't subscribe to the demeaning words from old men shamelessly!!

Haba!! Hold up. Hold up. Hold up........!?...Mr Easi..
More shameless when you consider that FFK is 56, 7years older than Jimoh Ibrahim (49).

Being a middle age man and an elder, FFK should have respected himself.

Indeed, maturity is not a function of age or exposure.

1 Like

Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
sirfee:
If na for nairaland omo na 35years ban be dat ooh!

gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by donphilopus: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
[s]
NaijaMutant:

You are half smart

Fayose and Wike also appointed Justice Okon Abang who had been giving the illegal faction judgement at their beck and call right undecided

Justice Okon Abang is the only reason Jimoh Ibrahim and Sherrif have gone this far with this illegality.

[/s]

STFU if you have nothing meaningful to contribute. Why can't you keep your fingers crossed for once? Each time I see your posts in this section, they don't always make sense to me. It always seems like a post concocted by a desperate blogger.

That said, was Okon Abang responsible for the appointment (election) of Ali-Modu Sheriff as the Chairman of PDP? Was APC responsible for that? Was Fayose not celebrating SAS before now? Was Wike not celebrating him as well? Didn't they claim that with SAS as their Chairman, they were gonna take back the Presidency from Buhari come 2019? What has now gone wrong? The SAS who used to be more popular than Buhari in the North according to the IPOD yoots and wailers, has suddenly become an APC mole? Use your head abeg!

Pls, if you know you have nothing meaningful to contribute in this section, I beg you with the name of whatever you serve to go back to Romance and Sexuality section. That's why you can flow!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by donphilopus: 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
Atiku2019:
Ahap Atiku 2019

You mean Atiku for Kuje Prison 2019 Is your brain paining you

3 Likes

Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by id911(m): 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
More shameless when you consider that FFK is 56, 7years older than Jimoh Ibrahim (49).

Being a middle age man and an elder, FFK should have respected himself.

Indeed, maturity is not a function of age or exposure.

k
Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by Young03(m): 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
folish old men

2 Likes

Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by NaijaMutant(f): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

STFU if you have nothing meaningful to contribute. Why can't you keep your fingers crossed for once? Each time I see your posts in this section, they don't always make sense to me. It always seems like a post concocted by a desperate blogger.

That said, was Okon Abang responsible for the appointment (election) of Ali-Modu Sheriff as the Chairman of PDP? Was APC responsible for that? Was Fayose not celebrating SAS before now? Was Wike not celebrating him as well? Didn't they claim that with SAS as their Chairman, they were gonna take back the Presidency from Buhari come 2019? What has now gone wrong? The SAS who used to be more popular than Buhari in the North according to the IPOD yoots and wailers, has suddenly become an APC mole? Use your head abeg!

Pls, if you know you have nothing meaningful to contribute in this section, I beg you with the name of whatever you serve to go back to Romance and Sexuality section. That's why you can flow!

I've come to believe that wisdom is too high for a fool undecided

You just can't just hide your gross for IPOB that you can't fail to mention them in every post. undecided

I don't want to make sense to zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by ksexiest(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
This is rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by Atiku2019: 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
donphilopus:

You mean Atiku for Kuje Prison 2019 Is your brain paining you

Sentiments aside, deep down in your heart you surely know Buhari has failed Bro wink

#Atiku2019

2 Likes

Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by Vatsyayana: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
NaijaMutant:

You are half smart

Look at someone who is refering to another as being 'half smart' spewing trash.
Fayose & Wike installed Modu-Sherrif. Modu-Sherrif spent his money & political goodwill to stabilize the PDP after the shocker of 2015. Now, simply because Modu-Sherrif is nursing a Presidential Ambition & is scouting for a viable running mate (not automatic which Fayose wanted to be) they decided to make a U-Turn.
I just want you to wait for the Supreme Court decision let us see the surprise package the highest court of the land has for us. I'm not saying Jimoh Ibrahim would win o. But for you to discard someone else's opinion based on the fact that a competent judge gave a ruling which is against your candidiate or party and you cannot refer to someone who is simply obeying the decision of a competent court as carrying on with illegality.
So your logic is the flawed one & not that of the intial commentator.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by donphilopus: 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
[s]
NaijaMutant:

I've come to believe that wisdom is too high for a fool undecided

You just can't just hide your gross for IPOB that you can't fail to mention them in every post. undecided

I don't want to make sense to zombies
[/s]

Your IQ is too low. It ain't capable of discussing politics. Sexuality or Romance section would be better for you. Don't join issue with sane fellows here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
FFK's penchant for mud fights makes him the bigger pig.

2 Likes

Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by NaijaMutant(f): 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
Vatsyayana:

Look at someone who is refering to another as being 'half smart' spewing trash.
Fayose & Wike installed Modu-Sherrif. Modu-Sherrif spent his money & political goodwill to stabilize the PDP after the shocker of 2015. Now, simply because Modu-Sherrif is nursing a Presidential Ambition & is scouting for a viable running mate (not automatic which Fayose wanted to be) they decided to make a U-Turn.
I just want you to wait for the Supreme Court decision let us see the surprise package the highest court of the land has for us. I'm not saying Jimoh Ibrahim would win o. But for you to discard someone else's opinion based on the fact that a competent judge gave a ruling which is against your candidiate or party and you cannot refer to someone who is simply obey the decision of a competent court as carrying on with illegality.
So your logic is the flawed one & not that of the intial commentator.

Your story and logic is good, but you only missed the part where Justice Okon Abang came into the scene undecided

Zombies are just amazing grin

1 Like

Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by donphilopus: 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Atiku2019:

Sentiments aside, deep down in your heart you surely know Buhari has failed Bro wink

#Atiku2019

Who has Buhari failed? Even if Buhari fails (which he will not), Atiku seems to be a better option to you? Pls, endeavour to take your drugs.

1 Like

Re: FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig by NaijaMutant(f): 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Your IQ is too low. It ain't capable of discussing politics. Sexuality or Romance section would be better for you. Don't join issue with sane fellows here.

You ain't sane Mr ZombieEinstein

Sanity is not an attribute of zombies undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Top APC Senator Magnus Abe & Gov Wike:See The Difference(photos) / We Would Start War If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - IPOB / Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.