Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,103 members, 7,852,739 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" (37109 Views)

FFK Replies Rochas-----okorocha Is Nothing But A Dirty, Cheap, Fat, Ugly Frog / Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" / FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" by omofunaab(m): 1:18am On Nov 24, 2016
See the kind of people we have in PDP
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" by chuose2: 1:19am On Nov 24, 2016
Berrylite:
PDP is a party for kids
people were happier under your so called kids.

Now Nigeria is looking like it's leader shocked
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4517514_dullardlook_jpgb32d79c91b30482a1142ba5524c8db1d

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" by Kobicove(m): 1:27am On Nov 24, 2016
The sh1t just hit the fan! undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" by Ayatullah(m): 1:36am On Nov 24, 2016
chuose2:

people were happier under your so called kids.

Now Nigeria is looking like it's leader shocked
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4517514_dullardlook_jpgb32d79c91b30482a1142ba5524c8db1d

That's the gym look, don't be jealous!

I bet you can't look that good when you hit his age, if you get near that age at all before your disrespect for elders take you off God's earth. Old soldier never die! Nigeria will survive and her glory will return.

9 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" by AkinPhysicist: 1:45am On Nov 24, 2016
cool Is dis not the same FFK that carrys a huge pot belly around with him? Mtcheew cool

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" by CXLVII: 1:56am On Nov 24, 2016
grin grin grin

PDP won't kill me o......

Comedy all the way

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" by Inspectorsuga(m): 2:10am On Nov 24, 2016
GudluckIBB:
FFK is now irrelevant in the scheme of things.
Nobody takes him serious anymore.
Those who dont take FFK serious are actually those dat dont matter in d scheme of things......

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" by sakalisis(m): 2:53am On Nov 24, 2016
Lmao
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" by PublicAssurance: 3:41am On Nov 24, 2016
[size=18pt]FFK is an Evil Pig[/size]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" by babadem2much(m): 3:57am On Nov 24, 2016
zanebaddo:
All these posters above who said his choice of words no good.. una de craze i swear!!! Nawa for nigerians

We have mofos on nairaland everyday cursing away their generations on behalf of these demons(politicians), ordinary nigerians loose their lives everyday defending these demons and they care less.

Now a (thief)ffk attacking his fellow thief by himself not you or me and una de talk trash. Make dem curse demselves, fight themselves, kill dem selves by themselves e go make sense than the other way round!!

My problem is that im addicted to nairaland.

Your reasoning make sense i swear, one of the best comment or the only sensitive comment on this thread. Let them not abuse themselves let them curse themselves. Only witch to his fellow witch. May thunder strike all the people that lure us into this recession

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" by babadem2much(m): 4:10am On Nov 24, 2016
If only they will be insulting theirselves this way and we will be minding ourselvels by laughing at them and knowing the steps to take and the kind of stones to throw at those thieves, ritualist and looters. Then this recession wouldn't have step in to this country because the innocent masses know how to sanitize the thieves without the Govt support.

Both of them are pigs but one is bigger than the other, ok how you take know say person na ritualist and hin de sleep for coffin if you never participate or e big pass you.

I love the political drama
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" by AreaFada2: 4:17am On Nov 24, 2016
Na wa o. Orisirisi.

How did we deserve these people at the top sef?

It is not good to envy the rich. Nobody knows what some of them do to have their money. cool
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" by edi287: 4:20am On Nov 24, 2016
Wooow FFK, how old are you like 5?? SMH
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" by Ahmeduana(m): 4:37am On Nov 24, 2016
mazimee:
Is this for real The name calling wasn't necessary
OH YES IS FOR REAL, AND THIS POLITICS, HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT UNCLE LAI, CALLING PEOPLE NAMES, you've forgotten so soon how uncle lai disparage anybody and descrate the sit of authority, you've for forgotten how jonathan was called the ogogoro drunken fisher man, WE WARN THEM THAT THEY ARE SETTING A BAD PRECEDENCE THAT WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND, well they've not seen anything wet we are bringing it on, MORE OVER emboldement IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU ARE FUND OF ARRESTING PEOPLE ON TRUMP UP CHARGES
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" by SmartMugu: 4:40am On Nov 24, 2016
edi287:
Wooow FFK, how old are you like 5?? SMH
Abeg, leave FFK alone for now make him speak his mind. He just got out of jail and needs to re-boot like computers do. It's not easy coming straight from jail and forgetting to talk about the people you had all the time in the world to think about while in captivity.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" by grandstar(m): 4:49am On Nov 24, 2016
zanebaddo:
All these posters above who said his choice of words no good.. una de craze i swear!!! Nawa for nigerians

We have mofos on nairaland everyday cursing away their generations on behalf of these demons(politicians), ordinary nigerians loose their lives everyday defending these demons and they care less.

Now a (thief)ffk attacking his fellow thief by himself not you or me and una de talk trash. Make dem curse demselves, fight themselves, kill dem selves by themselves e go make sense than the other way round!!

My problem is that im addicted to nairaland.

Ffk is old money. He was born with a silver spoon. Even went to an elite British public school(They call their private schools public schools in Britain).

Meanwhile Jimoh Ibrahim on the other hand is neavouu riche.

FFK was just being snobbish.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" by 9jatatafo(m): 5:00am On Nov 24, 2016
Oh FFK. The singing bird. He will always sing once given food
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" by ajikeabdul: 5:04am On Nov 24, 2016
mazimee:
Is this for real The name calling wasn't necessary
hmmm
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" by ogaslife: 5:15am On Nov 24, 2016
ffk who are you to say jimon Ibrahim is a fat big pig, cos u know if j Ibrahim wins the ondo state governorship election, that would be ur end politically. Pls go face ur efcc charges
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" by buchilino(m): 5:17am On Nov 24, 2016
GudluckIBB:
FFK is now irrelevant in the scheme of things.
Nobody takes him serious anymore.

HOLD UR HORSES, MAYBE DER IS SOMETHING HIS TELLING US, U N I DON'T NO.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" by doublefreez(m): 5:18am On Nov 24, 2016
tis is rather to the extreme, though na this kain situations they make us know some secrets.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" by atirolu(m): 5:23am On Nov 24, 2016
Talking personality of the year
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 24, 2016
Kayode

When will u grow up

The only crime of jimoh is he belongs to sherrif faction.....just as Kayode belongs to markafi faction

Pdp party of deranged kids
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" by Maj196(m): 5:32am On Nov 24, 2016
Big+Fat+Ugly+Greedy+Disgusting Pig= Jimoh Ibrahim. Welldone oo FFK
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" by yinkslinks(m): 6:03am On Nov 24, 2016
Hahahaha. i just love this man and fayose grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin They are loud and blunt without fear. See he was talking about efcc when he is a customer to them grin grin grin grin grin grin Chai if i were Jimoh, i will sleep in that coffin after reading this and never wake up.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" by boyt1: 6:06am On Nov 24, 2016
omofunaab:
See the kind of people we have in PDP
Take it easy, PDP stood for 16 years like Iroko tree. Now we tested APC for just 18 months Nigerians are already exhausted.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" by Alexk2(m): 6:06am On Nov 24, 2016
Is this for real? undecided undecided even in the same party?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Iconic Rice Paddy Pyramids To Be Evacuated Tomorrow / FG Cancels Pipeline Protection Contracts’ Award To Ethnic Militias / Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.