Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? (18227 Views)

Important Documents In Land Transactions. (must Read) / Flood Overwhelms Asaba, Destroys Official Documents, Files, Homes / Important Documents To Ask When Buying From Omo Onile Or Estate Firm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by MercyLady3: 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hello guys.

I have some estate property and other vital documents which I'd like to keep safe. I currently don't live in Nigeria and so all the documents are kept in the hands of my Uncle. But it has occured to me lately that I may be making the wrong choices and I'm very worried now.

I'd like to collect the documents from my uncle and keep it at a safe place but the question now is where? I have tried to keep the documents in couple of banks when I came home last year but I was told that they don't offer such services. Can you please advise on where such documents are safe to keep?..

Safe Deposit Box In Nigeria
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by GossipHeart(m): 6:29am On Nov 24, 2016

How old are you ?? 16 ??

Who doesn't know that you can keep your documents and gold in the bank

That's where i kept all my documents and they have fire proof storages, so everything is secured

Again, how old are you ??

14 Likes

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by Pvin: 6:30am On Nov 24, 2016
Keep it with your Lawyer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by dollaflow(m): 6:30am On Nov 24, 2016
hmm
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by Uchehot: 6:30am On Nov 24, 2016
I don't tink that the person that told u bank don't offer such service have been to the bank before

1 Like

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 24, 2016
Take them 2 the bank 4 ur well n save keeping.
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by Pvin: 6:31am On Nov 24, 2016
GossipHeart:
Mjjh

warris dis ½í±†
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by wyqay: 6:31am On Nov 24, 2016
In the bank,very safe there
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by Qmerit(m): 6:33am On Nov 24, 2016
Onyekwelu7:
Take them 2 the bank 4 ur well n save keeping.

Morning! Re yours in bank?
So we were told in school by teachers but they don't ve theirs there lol.

6 Likes

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by GossipHeart(m): 6:33am On Nov 24, 2016
MercyLady3:
Hello guys.

I have some estate property and other vital documents which I'd like to keep safe. I currently don't live in Nigeria and so all the documents are kept in the hands of my Uncle. But it has occured to me lately that I may be making the wrong choices and I'm very worried now.

I'd like to collect the documents from my uncle and keep it at a safe place but the question now is where? I have tried to keep the documents in couple of banks when I came home last year but I was told that they don't offer such services. Can you please advise on where such documents are safe to keep?..

Safe Deposit Box In Nigeria

What is Safe Deposit Box in Nigeria

What do you think Nigeria is ??

How old are you ??

Why are you naturally dumb

Safe Deposit box was even in existence when my father was a teenager

Maybe, you went to a microfinance bank located in a village in IMO state and they told you they don't have safe deposit box

You don't have any useful or important documents in your life, you would have known that safe deposit box is in every Nigerian bank

People would be laughing at your ignorance

Don't ever in your life try to downgrade Nigeria

We don't give a fucck where you live

Ignorance is a disease

25 Likes

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 24, 2016
MMM is real

Contact me if you have reservations. I'll answer all your questions.
WhatsApp : zero eight zero five five four five four seven nine nine.

1 Like

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by Lanre90(m): 6:34am On Nov 24, 2016
I think you can emulate some of our corrupt leaders by keeping them underground in a sockaway or something similar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by Qmerit(m): 6:35am On Nov 24, 2016
Pvin:
Keep it with your Lawyer

Is the lawyer more careful than u who's the owner! ? Just asking!

1 Like

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by itskings1: 6:35am On Nov 24, 2016
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by MAK211(m): 6:35am On Nov 24, 2016
Laminate it, visit nearby forest, Dig a ground, put d document insinde, cover wit sand and make a sign on d spot.

11 Likes

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by pricelessmr: 6:36am On Nov 24, 2016
Original documents with your uncle could be a wrong choice. Make photocopies, drop the copies with your uncle or keep them in your personal room or box.

Go abroad with the original copies.

Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by ochuko2020: 6:36am On Nov 24, 2016
Na Bank sure pass
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by alabosian(m): 6:36am On Nov 24, 2016
I think there is security outfit along sabo yaba axis. Its along ozone cinema road. They are strictly valuables bank outfit. I cant remember there name for now.
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 24, 2016
Bank
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by itskings1: 6:37am On Nov 24, 2016
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by jeeqaa7(m): 6:39am On Nov 24, 2016
waec cert result nko
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by Pvin: 6:41am On Nov 24, 2016
Qmerit:

Is the lawyer more careful than u who's the owner! ? Just asking!
An Attorney must have a safe Deposit Box for his clients, also for trust

2 Likes

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by Pavore9: 6:44am On Nov 24, 2016
l think Montgomery Security Vaults in Yaba, Lagos should be the ideal place.

http://montgomeryvaults.com.ng/about.html

2 Likes

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by temodent(m): 6:48am On Nov 24, 2016
I think there is a place called Montgomery vault somewhere around Yaba, Lagos where such things could be kept. Do give it a try.

3 Likes

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by Qmerit(m): 6:51am On Nov 24, 2016
Pvin:

An Attorney must have a safe Deposit Box for his clients, also for trust

Ok not charge and bail oooo.
Cause some don't even have office lol talk less of save box/safe deposit box
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by Dsrooftiles: 6:56am On Nov 24, 2016
Okay...

Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by Georgville(m): 6:59am On Nov 24, 2016
GossipHeart:

What is Safe Deposit Box in Nigeria

What do you think Nigeria is ??

How old are you ??

Why are you naturally dumb

Safe Deposit box was even existence when my father was a teen

You don't have any useful or important documents in your life, you would have known that safe deposit box is in every Nigerian bank

Ah ah! Why all the insults this early morning? Easy o!!!

6 Likes

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by anininwaobodo: 7:01am On Nov 24, 2016
Do banks charge for the credentials,if you have an account there.

2 Likes

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by AnodaIT(m): 7:05am On Nov 24, 2016
GossipHeart:

How old are you ?? 16 ??
Who doesn't know that you can keep your documents and gold in the bank
That's where i kept all my documents and they have fire proof storages, so everything is secured
Again, how old are you ??

Just a simple question that demands a simple answer some people are starting to pour out abuses. SMH for Nigerians

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by GossipHeart(m): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2016
AnodaIT:

Just a simple question that demands a simple answer some people are starting to pour out abuses. SMH for Nigerians

I don't blame your non patriotic ass

You saw where she wrote "Safe Deposit box in Nigeria" ?? But your Somali brain is too slow to defend your country, after you go come dey blame your leaders

5 Likes

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by AnodaIT(m): 7:18am On Nov 24, 2016
GossipHeart:

I don't blame your non patriotic ass

You saw where she wrote "Safe Deposit box in Nigeria" ?? But your Somali brain is too slow to defend your country, after you go come dey blame your leaders

We are saying the same thing. It will be in your best interest, at least before you grow up, to write a full paragraph without any abuse

31 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbérigbé, ikorodu uncompleted 6units Of 1bdrms Flats On 1 Plot for sale / Reasons Many People Do Not Have House / FG Announces New National Building Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.