Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook (4480 Views)

Ondo: Okada Rider Robs, Rapes Pregnant Woman To Coma, Goes On The Run / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by zendy: 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
I dont want to believe this story
Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by Ken4Christ: 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
This is a simple matter. The school is known and the corper is also known. The parents should take the matter up. The corper should just be given a little beaten by some strong boys before handing him over to the police.

But, where were the other teachers and students when the incident took place?

The boy self no try. He should have find a way to run or even defend himself. Christianity is not stupidity.
Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by patola080(m): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
I dnt believe dis ur right up, is a fake news show us d books and d guy dat do dis

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by vchykp(m): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
how true is this news?..
Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by Peterlawyer(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
rusher14:
Old photo.
. I saw it too some time ago
Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by Buike8: 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
Dry

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by jneutron4000: 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
Makapounse:
I don't pity the boy, those that shouted Biafra in 1967 where killed until they all surrender through Bri. Gen Effiong , i think because he's a small boy and got junior death , not senior death that applied to the past agitated ones.
oga na wa for you o, you fit gree make person flog your pikin or brother like this for no reason The stupidd Nysc guy should not go unpunished
Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by newdawn2017(f): 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
suwalee:
C'mon I don't support the action na
u the saying igbo, say any other tribes person. Either Yoruba or southerner as well can't do d@ in d north & live 2 tell d story.
Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by newdawn2017(f): 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
D@ demonic corper should be appropriately dealt with.
Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by notorioushe(f): 9:48am On Jun 15, 2017
Makapounse:
I don't pity the boy, those that shouted Biafra in 1967 where killed until they all surrender through Bri. Gen Effiong , i think because he's a small boy and got junior death , not senior death that applied to the past agitated ones.

What is this one saying? Shut your stinking mouth if your brain has taken leave off of you

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad, Destroy His Car In Lagos (video) / BIZARRE! Okada Rider Parked On The Road And Died Sitting Up In Ogun / How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc.