Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? (2664 Views)

2006 Civic i-robot, Abuja, 800k / Clean Honda Civic.i-robot...1.850 / Autonomy Cab: First Taxi Robot Unveiled To The Public (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by jeffizy(m): 12:05am On Nov 24, 2016
On a lighter mood.
No one can get on your nerves like a marketer who posts adverts online with so much dedication but ignores all attempts to answer questions thrown at him.
His resilience is admirable but he could be hard to communicate with.
I wish bjmotors the best, hoping he'll be more responsive to aid his marketing.
Nothing but brotherly love.

12 Likes

Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by drhappy(m): 4:39am On Nov 24, 2016
once I see any of his posts, I don't bother to open it. I move on to the next post.

24 Likes

Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by emmancecute(m): 4:40am On Nov 24, 2016
Thought I was the only one that noticed that too.

7 Likes

Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by nams77: 5:24am On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=drhappy post=51318244]once I see any of his posts, I don't bother to open it. I move on to the next post. [/quote
Lol. I do same too. I noticed he does copy and paste in the description of the specs of his advertised cars.

1 Like

Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by jeffizy(m): 5:51am On Nov 24, 2016
His unique all caps locked feature and usual "fabric intirio" makes him a course for study. grin

14 Likes

Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by musco4me: 7:25am On Nov 24, 2016
I dnt even bother to open his threads

11 Likes

Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by hotice01: 7:31am On Nov 24, 2016
I don't bother opening his threads,he never gets to state price on any of his cars.
Very poor marketing!

13 Likes

Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by Jodesky(m): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2016
I actually found out he's a not-too literate dealer who does most of his postings with the aid of cyber cafe operators hence the reason he never responds to inquiries.
However, this his handicap does not justify his failure to state prices on his offers.

He is a pathetic case and l've learnt to keep my distance because the competitive edge of Nairaland over other sites, is its INTERRACTIVE advantage. Once it is deprived of that flavour, then it loses its shine.

I hope the moderators will always bear this in mind.

7 Likes

Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by uboma(m): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2016
hotice01:
I don't bother opening his threads,he never gets to state price on any of his cars.
Very poor marketing!

Asides from not including the cost of his vehicles, he doesn't respond to questions asked by potential buyers.

He seems to be more of a robot than a human.

I don't bother opening his threads anymore.

the mods should delete his threads.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by kingreign(m): 10:38am On Nov 24, 2016
drhappy:
once I see any of his posts, I don't bother to open it. I move on to the next post.
Me too.

Chief Dr, good morning how's Ebonyi?
Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 24, 2016
This BjMotors guy is legendary from all accounts for his unusual behaviour. shocked

I have read some comments on some of his other threads and laughed... grin grin grin

I now feel bad for him because i suddenly realized maybe he has an inferiority complex over his command of English embarassed as evidenced by his spelling.

PS- Yes, he can give it to someone else to respond and i feel anyone who posts a car up here without the price is just being dumb. Who has airtime to waste hearing a ridiculous asking price. Post prices here, if the buyer feels it's within his budget range, he would then call...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by mastercee(m): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
If not that I have been to his office once to check out a car, I would have concurred that the guy is a robot.

Price, he won't post
Ask questions, he won't reply

I really don't bother myself opening his threads again.
Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by Etinosajay(m): 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
jeffizy:
His unique all caps locked feature and usual "fabric intirio" makes him a course for study. grin

Add spear tyre grin

8 Likes

Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by AreaFada2: 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
Bjmotor is not the only robotic car seller here. In years, I have never got a reply from Duke. He posts almost same thing about every car. grin
Some of them are simply pathetic. Maybe they are mechanics with car sale as a side job.
Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by cityhood: 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
Is not everybody that like to give answers to any questions being asked!!!

You can't blame bj.
Some nairalander are full of asking questions and at the end of the day those such people..... spoil the marketers post...
To be honest with you.. must of them are not serious buyer........

As for me anyone who is intrsted and serious......will call!

The phone number on the post..........

Please let's not put blame in anybody here...BJ or no BJ!

He as he own right to reply or not to reply...

PLEASE NOTE: anyone intrsted and serious buyer should call.

2 Likes

Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by jeffizy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
Etinosajay:

Add spear tyre grin
cheesy cheesy That too.
Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by cityhood: 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
jeffizy:

cheesy cheesy That too.

Please stop all these.....

Allow him to market his product!!!

So far you guys can understand!!! All what he is saying..............
Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by jeffizy(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
cityhood:

Please stop all these.....

Allow him to market his product!!!

So far you guys can understand!!! All what he is saying..............

No problem, just a little note to him. No hating in any form. All hustle as long as it's legit should be supported.
Kudos to all.
Thank you for you input Mr Dada.

2 Likes

Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by Demrich(m): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
jeffizy:

No problem, just a little note to him. No hating in any form. All hustle as long as it's legit should be supported.
Kudos to all.
Thank you for you input Mr Dada.
no aburo MR DADANINI...GOOD OBSERVATION...LET BJ MEND HIS WAYS...QUITE ANNOYING THOUGH, PRICE IS IMPORTANT FOR ALL ADVERTS.
Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by muosky(m): 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
Whoelse here knows what BJ means? lmfao! grin
Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by cityhood: 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
Thank you all!!!!

CASE CLOSED!!!
Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by Bullet01(f): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Etinosajay:

Add spear tyre grin
and full optionsssssssss All his cars are full options

2 Likes

Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by diportivo: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
Bullet01:

and full optionsssssssss
All his cars are full options

WILL SPENCER dey too

grin

2 Likes

Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by murphy02(m): 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
Funny enough people patronise this guy wella....the last time i bought a camry through him he was so busy at a point i got angry .....the guy is nice sha..
Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by djbazz(m): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
good day house,

2 Likes

Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by drhappy(m): 1:00am On Nov 25, 2016
kingreign:
Me too.
Chief Dr, good morning how's Ebonyi?
thanks bro. Ebonyi is cool. Regards.
Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by MurderX: 1:31am On Nov 25, 2016
If he was a true online trader he should have responded to this thread by now. If he isn't then he should stick to placing empty 4 litre "for sale" kegs on his cars. Online trading is not for the ignorant/illiterates, even if you are you shouldnt show it because it will affect customer's perception of your business; you must be sociable to use social media otherwise use your microphones.

1 Like

Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by AreaFada2: 2:29am On Nov 25, 2016
cityhood:
Is not everybody that like to give answers to any questions being asked!!!

You can't blame bj.
Some nairalander are full of asking questions and at the end of the day those such people..... spoil the marketers post...
To be honest with you.. must of them are not serious buyer........

As for me anyone who is intrsted and serious......will call!

The phone number on the post..........

Please let's not put blame in anybody here...BJ or no BJ!

He as he own right to reply or not to reply...

PLEASE NOTE: anyone intrsted and serious buyer should call.

A very weak & condescending excuse you gave there Cityhood. Is it every time you go into a shop that you buy something? What if it does not suite you price or quality wise? It is further proof of looking down on people perceived not to have money. Often wrongly.

You cannot just judge people because they asked questions. I have been into some shops & wanted to buy stuff but dropped the goods at the point of pay because of bad attitude. Even in some Asian shops in diaspora. I worked in a busy pharmacy as a school boy & I had better customer service skills than lots of grown ass men these days. ANY potential customer is King.

As busy as BJ might be, does it mean that he would refuse patronage from more people?

At the end, each person has a choice. Attitude determines altitude. Maybe that's why every car dealer may not become Coscharis.

6 Likes

Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by nativedoctor(m): 3:46am On Nov 25, 2016
AreaFada2:

A very weak & condescending excuse you gave there Cityhood. Is it every time you go into a shop that you buy something? What if it does not suite you price or quality wise? It is further proof of looking down on people perceived not to have money. Often wrongly.

You cannot just judge people because they asked questions. I have been into some shops & wanted to buy stuff but dropped the goods at the point of pay because of bad attitude. Even in some Asian shops in diaspora. I worked in a busy pharmacy as a school boy & I had better customer service skills than lots of grown ass men these days. ANY potential customer is King.

As busy as BJ might be, does it mean that he would refuse patronage from more people?

At the end, each person has a choice. Attitude determines altitude. Maybe that's why every car dealer may not become Coscharis.

spot on bro. i did complain about his marketing strategy in the past. well, like someone above said he uses cybercafes as he is not very internet savvy. perhaps someone should put a call across and let him know that the cafe is doing more harm than good as i personally stopped opening his threads a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by gazmann(m): 4:17am On Nov 25, 2016
And spells camry as CAMY. Any advert without price is wrong and disrespectful
Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 25, 2016
AreaFada2:

You hit the nail on the head! I want to spend millions on a vehicle and i can't ask questions about the product?

Trash! angry angry angry

If i want to buy a brand new car, i would even ask if someone has ever sneezed or farted inside cool

Bad spelling on Bj's part doesn't give a good impression but might still be excused, not putting prices on your products is however not too bright. Many people don't have the time to waste calling. Seller A and B sell the same exact product. One puts prices and the other doesn't... who is likely to get more clients?

I have NEVER seen anyone who has indicated a preference for adverts with no listed price. This isn't rocket science!

2 Likes

Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by ophilly: 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
BJ is such a nice guy. I bought a Sienna from him in Aug '14. He is a very busy person and enjoys lots of patronage on and off nairaland platform. His weakness is that he is not a very literate person and I guess that is why he shies away from responding to enquiries. Apart from this, Bolaji is a very nice and honest guy, I'll recommend him to anybody. If you are interested in any of his posts, call him for enquiries....... . Thank me later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

########### Clean Mint 017/2018 Mercedes-benz E300.....price 38.5m / Neatly Used 03 HONDA ACCORD EOD @1m (kaduna) / Recent Install: Porsche Cayenne Single DIN Android 6.0 Install (SEE PICS!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.