Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? (2663 Views)

2006 Civic i-robot, Abuja, 800k / Clean Honda Civic.i-robot...1.850 / Autonomy Cab: First Taxi Robot Unveiled To The Public (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by RoyalRoy(m): 6:06am On Dec 05, 2016
cityhood:
Is not everybody that like to give answers to any questions being asked!!!

You can't blame bj.
Some nairalander are full of asking questions and at the end of the day those such people..... spoil the marketers post...
To be honest with you.. must of them are not serious buyer........

As for me anyone who is intrsted and serious......will call!

The phone number on the post..........

Please let's not put blame in anybody here...BJ or no BJ!

He as he own right to reply or not to reply...

PLEASE NOTE: anyone intrsted and serious buyer should call.

Cityhood, please just keep quiet abeg.

This is not an excuse.

You do it sometimes too, not answering questions. Fine you have a right to chose to either answer questions or not, but to me it's pride and nothing more.

Why do you come here to advertise when you don't want to answer questions from people?

Why not just go to OLX or Jiji? Even those ones too have an inbox people send messages to.

You of all people should know better instead of defending something that doesn't make sense.

If u don't want questions to be asked, then stop marketing your car here then!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by Bisjosh(f): 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Yes

@ cityhood you do that alot too
dunno if its pride or something.

There was a time i contacted you for a car below 1mill and the way u attended to me was soooo poor with bad attitude.

Probably if i wanted to buy 10mill car u would have given more attention but thats not customer service.

You of all should know that most car dealers sell cars through referrals
Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 28, 2016
djbazz:
good day house, I bought my honda Crv from bj, and I must tell you he is a very good and honest guy.... I asked him why he doesn't state his prices and he said sometimes the price tagged to a car scares people but when you call he can bargain with you..... bj is a nice guy.... not as polished as inspired Autos...
inspired autos inspiredM is a renowned thief.
Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 28, 2016
cityhood:
Thank you all!!!!

CASE CLOSED!!!
what a nerve from a duping fiend..
Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by DjAndroid: 6:22am On Dec 28, 2016
That guy Na psycho. Call him sef, he won't answer you. This is a thread I opened in 2014.

https://www.nairaland.com/2006044/bjmotors-please-what-fribrik-intiro
Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by symbianDON(m): 6:56am On Dec 28, 2016
bj is the auto section's bot grin no doubt he posts good looking cars....but of what use is that if you won't state your price and won't respond to queries? without mincing words, bj is an arrogant fellow if he feels one must call him in order to do business. I once mentioned that to him but he arrogantly ignored it. quite presumptuous! as for cityhood the hoodwinker....you have no moral justification for making any contributions here please.
Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by jeffizy(m): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2016
Cityhood's contribution on This thread was a hand writing on the wall. sad
Re: Bjmotors, Are You A Robot? by row2ray(m): 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
Bought a 2007 Camry off him a while back.. He's a pretty straight up dude, just has poor communication skills online admire his tenacity and you guys should give him a chance besides most of his cars are reasonably priced

(1) (2) (Reply)

############## 2016 Kia Sorento Suv....... price 10.5m negotiable / Barely Used 02 Toyota Highlander / 2001/02 Benz E320-08033955343 For 780k With Vadlid Custom Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.