Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

How The Candidates Stand In Ondo Governorship Election - Guardian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Candidates Stand In Ondo Governorship Election - Guardian (25814 Views)

INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Candidates Stand In Ondo Governorship Election - Guardian by opalu: 7:38am On Nov 24, 2016
Great
Re: How The Candidates Stand In Ondo Governorship Election - Guardian by eDoctorr(m): 7:50am On Nov 24, 2016
Jimoh is our generation Jacob. Thank god for Jegede (Esau) for not allowing him to claim his glory.
Re: How The Candidates Stand In Ondo Governorship Election - Guardian by KingBelieve: 7:51am On Nov 24, 2016
Hmm
Re: How The Candidates Stand In Ondo Governorship Election - Guardian by mayoor15(m): 7:55am On Nov 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
AD and PDP will always cry on saturday election. Infact it is very clear and glaring that Aketi is carrying the day. Oke will cry for betraying his fellow party chieftains in Apc. Oke is a political prostitute that is been known for to caused chaos in ondo state politics. Aketi will retire all of them from ondo state when he is been declared the winner by the special grace of God. It is very glaring now Aketi is winning the poll. Mimiko thinks he is smart. He will regret his action for adopting his son jegede who all came from ondo central.
oga what u'r saying isnt close to reality, let wait till saturday

1 Like

Re: How The Candidates Stand In Ondo Governorship Election - Guardian by MidasTouche01(m): 8:20am On Nov 24, 2016
bamidelee:

you are taking paracetamol for atikus headache
receive sense bro before it's late

Who knows maybe na Atiku Abubakar dey behind the moniker himself undecided

1 Like

Re: How The Candidates Stand In Ondo Governorship Election - Guardian by Johnnyessence(m): 8:33am On Nov 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Jegede all the way
political prostitute tonye will cry on saturday election when Aketi is been declared the winner. Hope u know there are series of workers in akure that is against mimiko leadership. U will hear am on saturday. U think people are brainwash with mimiko puppet jegede. He solely want to be a God father in ondo in which he doesn't want any one to check him in ondo state. Mimiko will hear am. Efcc and Dss is waiting for his handover date. The masses are never brain wash again. Go to Ore,odigbo and its environs. If u mention mimiko they will split on ur head. Mimiko can never bring d same man from ondo central where he is from. Pdp will be disappointed on saturday.
Re: How The Candidates Stand In Ondo Governorship Election - Guardian by bashydemy(m): 8:34am On Nov 24, 2016
richidinho:
Plenty engris.. Prenty glammar grin

Jegede we know........... The rest we dont care about

So ballot box go dey Anambra?

3 Likes

Re: How The Candidates Stand In Ondo Governorship Election - Guardian by acelaw: 8:47am On Nov 24, 2016
In Jegede (my first boss) we TRUST
Re: How The Candidates Stand In Ondo Governorship Election - Guardian by Iyaju(m): 10:09am On Nov 24, 2016
Its only God that can choose for us, None of them is okay. Eyitayo will want to continue Mimiko's atrocities. Akeredolu will be like his Leader on top Buhari, who has been blaming the past leaders. And Oke, if its true Tinubu is supporting him then I don't think he will do us any good. Thy will alone be done. Just saying
Re: How The Candidates Stand In Ondo Governorship Election - Guardian by skubido(m): 10:57am On Nov 24, 2016
horlabiyi:
Good analysis but I'll say we should all wait till Saturday to see how things are going to come. Y'all remember how Hillary Clinton won the US election online but later at the real poll. I just hope there won't be blood shed and after election drama.

Be wise don't waste your life for any politician.
i pray ooo, cuz den no go ever hear, all d pple way dem den fight 4, uno go c dere pikin 4 dere oo, say no 2 fight,

1 Like

Re: How The Candidates Stand In Ondo Governorship Election - Guardian by skubido(m): 11:01am On Nov 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
political prostitute tonye will cry on saturday election when Aketi is been declared the winner. Hope u know there are series of workers in akure that is against mimiko leadership. U will hear am on saturday. U think people are brainwash with mimiko puppet jegede. He solely want to be a God father in ondo in which he doesn't want any one to check him in ondo state. Mimiko will hear am. Efcc and Dss is waiting for his handover date. The masses are never brain wash again. Go to Ore,odigbo and its environs. If u mention mimiko they will split on ur head. Mimiko can never bring d same man from ondo central where he is from. Pdp will be disappointed on saturday.
aketi ko okete ni, radaada.

1 Like

Re: How The Candidates Stand In Ondo Governorship Election - Guardian by robertogun(m): 11:09am On Nov 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
AD and PDP will always cry on saturday election. Infact it is very clear and glaring that Aketi is carrying the day. Oke will cry for betraying his fellow party chieftains in Apc. Oke is a political prostitute that is been known for to caused chaos in ondo state politics. Aketi will retire all of them from ondo state when he is been declared the winner by the special grace of God. It is very glaring now Aketi is winning the poll. Mimiko thinks he is smart. He will regret his action for adopting his son jegede who all came from ondo central.
Hilary Clinton won the polls but Donald Trump won the election. Oke is a grassroot candidate therefore irrespective of party or tribal sentiments at play in ondo state, anything can happen but as for me and my ilaje household, Oke is OK for our sunshine state.
Re: How The Candidates Stand In Ondo Governorship Election - Guardian by skubido(m): 11:13am On Nov 24, 2016
robertogun:

Hilary Clinton won the polls but Donald Trump won the election. Oke is a grassroot candidate therefore irrespective of party or tribal sentiments at play in ondo state, anything can happen but as for me and my ilaje household, Oke is OK for our sunshine state.
. Na so, oke gbemi,

1 Like

Re: How The Candidates Stand In Ondo Governorship Election - Guardian by robertogun(m): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2016
skubido:
. Na so, oke gbemi,
Oke gbemi. Lmfao grin grin grin
On a serious note, ilaje and ondo south is responsible for the 13%derivation income ondo gets and yet, the bridge that agagu was constructing that connects the riverine areas to mainland ondo, that almost got to my village, mimiko suspended that project. Also, no electricity in that part of town, from igbokoda to okitipupa to mahin to ugbo, no nepa. Thank God all my uncles in the village have money to buy generators and solar panels n inverters . so I am gonna vote Oke based on the hope that at the very least, charity will begin at home.

2 Likes

Re: How The Candidates Stand In Ondo Governorship Election - Guardian by Niyi25(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2016
Brilliant Observation.. but Ondo pple have decided already. Oke is ok. Trust me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Candidates Stand In Ondo Governorship Election - Guardian by robertogun(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
Iyaju:
Its only God that can choose for us, None of them is okay. Eyitayo will want to continue Mimiko's atrocities. Akeredolu will be like his Leader on top Buhari, who has been blaming the past leaders. And Oke, if its true Tinubu is supporting him then I don't think he will do us any good. Thy will alone be done. Just saying
I agree with you but if you can, as an indigene of ondo, we still need to vote somebody.
Re: How The Candidates Stand In Ondo Governorship Election - Guardian by skubido(m): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
robertogun:

Oke gbemi. Lmfao grin grin grin
On a serious note, ilaje and ondo south is responsible for the 13%derivation income ondo gets and yet, the bridge that agagu was constructing that connects the riverine areas to mainland ondo, that almost got to my village, mimiko suspended that project. Also, no electricity in that part of town, from igbokoda to okitipupa to mahin to ugbo, no nepa. Thank God all my uncles in the village have money to buy generators and solar panels n inverters . so I am gonna vote Oke based on the hope that at the very least, charity will begin at home.
na so, han bawa tan nayin. Okunkun eh ye wa gedegede. E soda, u can fool sum pple on d time, but u can never fool all d pple all d time. Oke is ok, oke la n lo.

1 Like

Re: How The Candidates Stand In Ondo Governorship Election - Guardian by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Who knows maybe na Atiku Abubakar dey behind the moniker himself undecided
e tire mi ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Candidates Stand In Ondo Governorship Election - Guardian by kcmichael: 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
Apc=240,560
AD=180,770
PDP=170456
The poll is over,congrat aketi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police, Makinde Disagree Over Attack On Titi Atiku / How Comments In Washington DC Caused Fuel Queues In Nigeria / President, Governors, Senators, Others Risk 3-Year Jail Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.