Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. (59426 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Is Holy Ghost Fire Prayer Biblical? / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by Tjohnnay: 9:17am On Nov 24, 2016
VampireeM:
Why doesnt Pst Olukoya want to pay?? Its understandable he paid the wrong people but really he needs to settle the real owners and this would have been best if they settled out of court. MFM is worth more than 1billion.. Members should be taxed to cough out the money nah...

MFM might head to appeal court.

Meanwhile•
another building offering money from d members

Na dm go pay d money na, d memberd

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by ade3164(m): 9:17am On Nov 24, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] watching in 6D

Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by iykebest1(m): 9:18am On Nov 24, 2016
Phunkyposh:
God will intervene
they should go and sort themselves out properly. even God is a God of due process.
Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 24, 2016
If he doesn't pay, they can legally take possession, come in and demolish the entire site.
The blame is on olukoyas team who did not do proper due diligence when leasing /buying the land.

They should have ensured the land was unencumbered by any litigation etal.

As it is, the land is now fully developed and the new owners can demand billions if they wish.

Bad market.

5 Likes

Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by sekundosekundo: 9:19am On Nov 24, 2016
JBismarck:

It doesn't work that way. If he pays them now another family will show up in future brandishing court ruling in its favour to claim ownership of the land. That's the modus operandi of these Omo oniles.

Where is Lallasticlala Mogidi

Exactly, a friend of mine was a victim of this at Ago palaceway Okota they collaborate with the Oba of Isolo to be duping people there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by london4luv: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2016
general111:
Hah!!I can just feel olukoya's pains.imagine coughing another millions of naira again,just because you paid to the wrong people at first.
I pray God helps him.
he has the money so he should pay simple... So long the land don't belong to him after all na d congregation pay the money

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by juman(m): 9:23am On Nov 24, 2016
This is bad news.
The family just want to get another round of money.

But this is a disorganized country.
The church should agree and pay them some money as settlement.
nigeria is a destroyed country.

2 Likes

Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by wristbangle: 9:24am On Nov 24, 2016
Stalwert:
I feel sorry for the pastor he should pay them up and sue the other family for a refund. .. This sort of behavior makes people generally sceptical of buying land in this country.

Wonderful comment. Are u a lawyer?

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by sekundosekundo: 9:24am On Nov 24, 2016
mrvitalis:
And God didn't tell him the owners of the land or how to win the case?

The ways of God are not the ways of man. God will take you through so many challenges of life but at the end, you'll rejoice. When my clearing and forwarding firm folded up, I thought I can't make it again in life. But God is faithful.

5 Likes

Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by feodan: 9:28am On Nov 24, 2016
VampireeM:
Why doesnt Pst Olukoya want to pay?? Its understandable he paid the wrong people but really he needs to settle the real owners and this would have been best if they settled out of court. MFM is worth more than 1billion.. Members should be taxed to cough out the money nah...

Meanwhile•
U can also help Dem 2 pay
Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by feodan: 9:28am On Nov 24, 2016
VampireeM:

Meanwhile•
U can also help Dem 2 pay . Dont ask Y
Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by Dee60: 9:29am On Nov 24, 2016
5 MILLION NAIRA PER PLOT!!!!!!

GREED!

WHEN THAT CHURCH GOT THERE NO ONE WILL EVEN PAY 50,000 PER PLOT.

GREED!!!

3 Likes

Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by FATM: 9:29am On Nov 24, 2016
See as ground full on top MFM matter.....Anyways GOD Is With us, He has never failed us and He will never fail us!!!

4 Likes

Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by demandtruth: 9:29am On Nov 24, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
He can't just dole out millions again. The first family should be made to return the money they illegally collected. The pastor can then add up to make full payment for the rightful owners. The first family are corrupt, they should be tried for corruption, land grabbing, fraud and all sorts

Hahaa, the judgement is not yet final now

The families will head to the appeal then, probably
to the supreme court.

whoever wins at the supreme court, i believe, owns
the land. Skikena!
Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by CMrecords: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2016
Only in Nigeria, you see Court, OBA and Baale coming together toeatds making money from Land Owners, the court know a Family had sold what doesn't belong to them which is Felony let the court extort what was paid to them and then MFM Prayer city add to Pay what the court decides now this case have been going on for so long
Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 9:31am On Nov 24, 2016
Phunkyposh:
God will intervene

Love me a black and beautiful lady

Funke ni oruko e abi?
Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by feodan: 9:31am On Nov 24, 2016
london4luv:
he has the money so he should pay simple... So long the land don't belong to him after all na d congregation pay the money
D way U're thinking is affecting u
Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by olajosy: 9:31am On Nov 24, 2016
God of mountain of fire and miracle ministry will make a way as He always does... It 's Almighty God fight so leave it for HIM.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by olajosy: 9:32am On Nov 24, 2016
God of mountain of fire and miracle ministry will make a way as He always does... It 's Almighty God fight so leave it for HIM. Lobatan.

2 Likes

Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by daywatcher: 9:32am On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:
Daniel Kolawole Olukoya shouldn't worry, God will give a land to build if he is serving the living God.

lol..but i cannot workout if this your comment is sarcasm or not
Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by Phunkyposh(f): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

Love me a black and beautiful lady

Funke ni oruko e abi?
Guess gone wrong
Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by ephi123(f): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2016
Stalwert:
I feel sorry for the pastor he should pay them up and sue the other family for a refund. .. This sort of behavior makes people generally sceptical of buying land in this country.
Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by melvinjames: 9:34am On Nov 24, 2016
daywatcher:

lol..but i cannot workout if this your comment is sarcasm or not
You're damn right, its sarcasm.
Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by Chukzyfcb(m): 9:38am On Nov 24, 2016
why the panic? pastor olukoya should just go to an appeal court to appeal the case. he will certainly buy some time there seeing how slow our prosecution cases are in Nigeria....atleast before appeal court go give her ruling, e fit reach another 13yrs like this one, he he. if he loses again at the appeal court, he takes up the matter to the supreme court. na there e go reach like 20yrs hehehe I love our snail like judiciary system lol...that's why we have our able lawyer here on nl

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by stagger: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2016
The caption of this story has a malicious intent. MFM can appeal the judgement at the Appeal Court, and if need be at the Supreme Court.
Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by Kassidy90(m): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2016
I understand his reluctance but he should paid d rightful owner and sue the other family simple..
Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by onyxo76(m): 9:40am On Nov 24, 2016
Dr olukoya followed by Mr olukoya, i've always known him to be Dr D.K Olukoya,so all this Mr coming up here and there is wrong, anyway the prayers this sunday go really heavy...
Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by Kobicove(m): 9:40am On Nov 24, 2016
VampireeM:

Meanwhile•

So beacause MFM is worth more than N1 billion they should go about dishing out money to everyone who brings up a spurious claim against them?

Besides this where were the so-called real owners when MFM paid for and developed the massive land?

This ruling will not stand

2 Likes

Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by Kassidy90(m): 9:41am On Nov 24, 2016
stagger:
The caption of this story has a malicious intent. MFM can appeal the judgement at the Appeal Court, and if need be at the Supreme Court.
What are they gonna appeal the case was never between MFM n the family, it's between two families MFM was just caught in the middle..

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by babaireti(m): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2016
Please replace the mountain of Fire with mountain of Water and juice on that Land,because that is what we want,let the Fire rage somewhere else
Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by Kassidy90(m): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2016
Kobicove:

So beacause MFM is worth more than N1 billion they should go about dishing out money to everyone who brings up a spurious claim against them?

Besides this where were the so-called real owners when MFM paid for and developed the massive land?

This ruling will not stand
Can't u read that case has been in court for about 13years now

2 Likes

Re: Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. by daywatcher: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:

You're damn right, its sarcasm.

Thank you jare for clarifying. The way Nigerians are very irrational in their thinking when it comes to god, most times it is not sarcasm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel / 4 Sexual Sins Every Christian Should Avoid / Religion Has Finished My Mother..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.