Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

See The Revealing Cloth That This Girl Wore That Got People Talking - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See The Revealing Cloth That This Girl Wore That Got People Talking (1446 Views)

Bride Rocks Revealing Wedding Dress And People Are Talking About It / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos / The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Revealing Cloth That This Girl Wore That Got People Talking by crunchyg: 7:32am On Nov 24, 2016
Sometimes I wonder what all these girls think when they do this type of thing. What is this world really turning into. Plz know that this is really the end time we should be watchful because anything can happen at any time. Where will you spend your eternity.
As for what the girl is wearing is it a Hit or a Miss?

Re: See The Revealing Cloth That This Girl Wore That Got People Talking by orunto27: 7:36am On Nov 24, 2016
Lord Jesus, lead us not into Temptation and deliver us from trouble.
Re: See The Revealing Cloth That This Girl Wore That Got People Talking by Donexy16(m): 7:37am On Nov 24, 2016
I think she is from Kenya

1 Like

Re: See The Revealing Cloth That This Girl Wore That Got People Talking by emaskocoded(m): 7:47am On Nov 24, 2016
orunto27:
Lord Jesus, lead us not into Temptation and deliver us from trouble.
AMEN
Re: See The Revealing Cloth That This Girl Wore That Got People Talking by Khd95(m): 8:02am On Nov 24, 2016
She for kuku tie only wrapper nau.

LovePeddler
Re: See The Revealing Cloth That This Girl Wore That Got People Talking by twentysixteen(f): 8:18am On Nov 24, 2016
Can't see any cloth up there, she is bare chested but only putting on a skirt, or did my phone take off her top
Re: See The Revealing Cloth That This Girl Wore That Got People Talking by crunchyg: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2016
twentysixteen:
Can't see any cloth up there, she is bare chested but only putting on a skirt, or did my phone take off her top
Hahahahaha you are not serious

(1) (Reply)

Best Inspiring Pictures Of The Golden Globes Awards / Stay Stylish In These Chic Jumpsuit Styles – See Bisola And Adesua Rocking Them / Half Cast Cream For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.