Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,380 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (37206 Views)

Powede Eniola Awujo False Identity: 'Media Has Tagged Me What I'm Not' / Powede Lawrence Celebrates 27th Birthday (Photos) / Powede Eniola Lawrence Gets Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by OILSOUP: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
sukkottt:
that igbo boy wey dey date am ? he dey spend all hin life savings for am because he know say that caliber of woman is too much for him. so he dey buy her love. first he buy jeep for am. then he buy this and that. hin know say hin power no reach to marry yoruba woman so he dey spend all hin salary to keep am. once hin money finish cuppy go return come look for yoruba boy wey no get money but wey dey handsome grin

IGBO GUYZ ARE SHOWMEN, WEN DEY HAVE THE MONEY, DEY FLAUNT IT, i.e E-MONEY.

U WONT KNOW DIS, BECOS UR NOT THEIR WOMAN, IGBO GUYZ KNOW HOW TO SPEND MONEY ON WOMEN THEY FALL IN LOVE WITH.

2 Likes

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by sukkottt: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
OILSOUP:

IGBO BOYZ ARE SHOW MEN, WEN DEY HAVE THE MONEY DEY FLAUNT IT, I.E E-MONEY.

U WONT KNOW DIS BECOS UR NOT THEIR WOMAN, IGBO GUYZ KNOW HOW TO SPEND MONEY ON WOMEN THEY FALL N LOVE WITH.

yeah you cant get classy women if thats your behavior. classy women like this woman in this thread like men who are rich but subtle and humble. like dangote. very rich but humble and subtle. you only get ashawo when you flaunt money

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by OILSOUP: 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
sukkottt:
yeah you cant get classy women if thats your behavior. classy women like thiss woman in this thread like men who are rich but subtle and humble. like dangote. very rich but humble and subtle

WE GOT DJ CUPPY POSTING OMG BAE ON A REGULAR. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by sukkottt: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
OILSOUP:

WE GOT DJ CUPPY POSTING OMG BAE ON A REGULAR. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
thats a woman who is acting. if she really loved dude she would not be posting the things he buys for her. you need to study psychology. she is doing it to let the world see that this is her justification in dating this caliber of man. ' he buys me things'. if she was dating a real man whom she was soul mates with she wouldnt display the things he bought for her to the world to justify why she is dating him wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by numericalguy(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
There is a lot of difference between a Yoruba beauty Queen and an Igbo queen.

One is a registered nurse and a pilot while the Igbo girl is busy with cucumbers and lesbia.nism.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by OILSOUP: 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
sukkottt:
thats a woman who is acting. if she really loved dude she would not be posting the things he buys for her. you need to study psychology. she is doing it to let the world see that this is her justification in dating this caliber of man. ' he buys me things'. if she was dating a real man whom she was soul mates with she wouldnt display the things he bought for her to the world to justify why she is dating him wink

U DON DEY CRAZE! IT IS STILL EARLY... WE ARE COUNTING FROM NOW ON. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by sukkottt: 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
OILSOUP:

U DON DEY CRAZE! IT IS STILL EARLY... WE ARE COUNTING FROM NOW ON. grin grin grin grin grin
hey, it is what it is bro. that thang will not last. she is waiting for adenugas son to step up and propose and she will leave the guy wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by OILSOUP: 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
sukkottt:
hey, it is what it is bro. that thang will not last. she is waiting for adenugas son to step up and propose and she will leave the guy wink

AS USUAL U ARE WAITING FOR THE IGBO TO FINISH SATISFYING HIMSELF. TYPICAL SCAVENGER! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by Ademat7(m): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
Benita27:

Her football age.
Fact
Money make u achieve ur dream faster thereby challenging the boundary and people will wonder how do u mk it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by sukkottt: 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
OILSOUP:

AS USUAL U ARE WAITING FOR THE IGBO TO FINISH SATISFYING HIMSELF. TYPICAL SCAVENGER! lipsrsealed
grin grin oduduwa are eagles. we feed on the dead, the spiritually dead. so we scavenge on you because you are a walking zombie. the walking dead cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by sweetchii: 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
ShitHead:
Ordinary pilot...she's not even an astronaut. undecided
celebrate her so you will be celebrated someday.She has achieved something worth commending.

1 Like

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by firstolalekan(m): 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
delectablegyal:
Like my dp for no reason.
Get a life!

1 Like

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by wacoj(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
She should've gone for medicine instead.

MMM is real.
Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
She's a beauty!

1 Like

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by pabloXL: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin grin cool
kinggogo:
C fresh laps grin grin

1 Like

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by BlackOnassis(m): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
Aawww. Beautiful geh. Abeg who get this babe number? E be like say those pics were taken in nyc.

2 Likes

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by BlackOnassis(m): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
delectablegyal:
Like my dp for no reason.
nonsense geh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by BlackOnassis(m): 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
nwachinemelu:
Afonjas and Biafran in terms of beauty who takes the crown....Biafrans like Vs Afonjas share....let's go
bros e don do nah. If u take 30 polls, d result wont change grin

2 Likes

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by Maski87: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
Abeg come fly my plane, I go pay double

1 Like

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by Duru009(m): 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
Beauty and brain........

1 Like

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by generalkofosi(m): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=verygudbadguy post=51331897]And Daddy Freeze or whatever he is called, said Yoruba gals are dirty, not pretty, not brainy and all sort.

I believe that guy is being tormented by some unseen spirits.

I concur, it should be what your generation termed as IPOD Spirit

1 Like

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by verygudbadguy(m): 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=generalkofosi post=51334482][/quote]

I concur, it should be what your generation termed as IPOD Spirit

Chai!

Anodey o

1 Like

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by AfroBlue(m): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
in the pics without that brazilian mop on her head she looks 100x better! cheesy

congrats on her latest achievement in life!

1 Like

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by Orikinla(m): 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
zoba88:
This is a typical example of beauty with brain. Some days back Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) Tourism 2013 Powede Eniola Lawrence officially graduated from flight school and is now a pilot. Powede who originally studied Nursing and qualified as a registered nurse has finally commenced her join as a pilot. She also celebrated her birthday few days ago.

Powede looks stunning and simple in her pilot outfit.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/meet-nigerian-lady-powede-eniola.html

Wow!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by Collins0609(m): 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
Epitone of beauty

1 Like

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by jackie35(m): 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
zoba88:
This is a typical example of beauty with brain. Some days back Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) Tourism 2013 Powede Eniola Lawrence officially graduated from flight school and is now a pilot. Powede who originally studied Nursing and qualified as a registered nurse has finally commenced her join as a pilot. She also celebrated her birthday few days ago.

Powede looks stunning and simple in her pilot outfit.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/meet-nigerian-lady-powede-eniola.html

GOOD, BUT I DON'T WANT TO HEAR CUCUMBER STUFF THING.

1 Like

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hbd beautiful lady.

2 Likes

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by ElsonMorali: 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
Stunning beauty. Excellent brain too. Now that's the kinda girl I'd love to marry.

I can see that some people are pained. Ehya... Epele o.

I hope envy and bad belle no go give y'all hbp.

They rushed here thinking it was one of theirs... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by wunderkiind(m): 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
Benita27:
Her football age.
How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by nnokwa042(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
Atiku2019:
Epitome Of Beauty with Brains kiss
check oyibo street even local place fine

1 Like

Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by lonelydora: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
The only good thing is that we don't get to know when a woman is the pilot, if not, i won't be entering any plane a woman is in charge
Re: Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday by AkinPhysicist: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
sukkottt:
HMMMM ODUDUWA DOING BIG THANGS. NDIGBO WILL NOT LIKE THIS THREAD OOOOOO
grin

cool grin Na so we go slap them - when they show up grin cool

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Debie-rise Amazing Performance At A Wedding Party (video, Pic) / Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent / The Burial Ceremony Of Ini Edo's Grandmother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.